Sign in to follow this  
fisher

Weekly News Letter

Gvelz1xTtVdXVxqIfvkq25m1SS3y7gqe1dawD00W_eDMHoTOn95eQQd9dhY0CudyrHXABYk4pT5k0OukQa9LHXAW5qH7QV1q0gfLLG_Qcj8B-4TaOWHiiCXX4HfxCaDzue8RloNu

11/02/2018

Welcome to the Los Santos Police Newsletter subscription page. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this and if you have any questions feel free to contact us via the government radio *discord* or here on the government website. If you would like to receive updates from your policing team we suggest that you follow this page for all of the latest updates about your local police.

First of all I’d like to introduce myself to you all as your new Chief Superintendent of Los Santos Police Department and I hope that I can assure you we will do all we can to protect yourselves and your possessions. My promise to you, the citizens of Los Santos is that I will do my best to make sure every officer is trained to the best possible standards and acts in the up most professional way.

Moving onwards I’d like to introduce my right hand man, Superintendent Tim Turner and give you a short statement from him:

“Hello, as the Superintendent my job is to ensure all officers are maintaining a high standard of policing. This ensures you, the public, are kept safe at all times. If you have any problems with the force my door is always open”

Joining our team.

As the population of Los Santos grows so too must the police force in order to maintain order and see that legislation is upheld and maintained. So with this we’d like to open the invite to anybody who wants to see change in this city and become a valued member of our police team. Join today and remember:

barv6Z-wJECIe9gkb2ZXteLu158PlH9U_ggNyQfwQtOAM7YXUvzAoaqRLoY4KHtJU45iXlw9Btk2_-Y7iP4FipYqdd9SbKPJkbMxACLutmJ3QYmVWWygyPyZhUF6BOiHRwYtOYQb

Apply here

What to expect from the Police.

We have a number of major crimes that we as a police force are planning to crack down. Here’s a list of some of but not all the major crimes to expect a crack down on:

• Organised drug dealing

• Dangerous Driving

• Illegal firearms possession

• Grand Theft Auto

• Robberies

The weekly news.

In this section we will be doing a round up of the weeks events and situations but as this is our first newsletter I’d just like to inform you the public what we will be going over. In terms of topics we will be showing our accomplishments and realising key information that you may be able to help us to catch wanted individuals. We will also talk about the improvements that we have made to better ourselves and improve.

Thanks,

e-3TNrspdJWEFaQPY9JcbO4LY4u7bUjgbSLYlHEvzvaPFBwmUijMBLiO4sFgC8nCBZbk4n9kBrqFU1HEG08MFVOtQwKhqYbPsvEjj0vmXQo1nrQhI7nwDgU3HgN5iyyVvsfdBFkO

Chief Superintendent fisher

• Like 6