• Announcements

• Conner Merlin

Green-zone Houses   02/19/18

Start: 25/02/2017
      From the above start date, any house in the Kavala Green-zone being used to store any illegal items will have there items removed. This is to stop people from abusing the Green-zone rules to store items.  
    • Kevin

Housing Limits (4 per player)   02/20/18

Friendly reminder, we have a limit of 4 properties per player. This is to make it fair for all players and give everyone a chance of owning a property. It has been noted that some people have exploited the housing transfer system (be in intentional or not) and have managed to exceed this limit. This is a friendly warning that anyone who holds more than 4 properties has the opportunity to sell their excess properties now and move their items to their other properties. Anyone found with over 4 properties after this week will be at risk of having properties deleted without notice.
GamingOfficialZZ

GamingOfficialZZ

IRL Name: Daniel

Steam Name: GamingOfficialZZ

Discord Name ID #: GamingOfficialZZ

• How long have you been on PhoenixRP FiveM Server?

I think about a week.

• In your own words describe your character back story and role.

Daniel is a 18 year old male who loves to ride his BMX and do stunts. He also has a love for motobikes. He comes from a very good upbringing with family who supports him. His choice to move from Liberty City to Los Santos was his idea of finding his own identity.

•  What is Role Play? (minimum of 30 words)

Roleplay is playing a character as they would act in real life, I feel staying in character is very important as the best thing about roleplay is that people stay away from the real world and enjoy the virtual world.

• Why would you like to be a Mechanic? (minimum of 30 words)

I would like to be a Mechanic as I feel I have very good roleplay skills as i have been roleplay since 2013, I would also like to see more Mechanics online and more passive roleplay.

• How much time are you willing to put into being a mechanic? (per day)

I may not be online everyday as I have a job irl but when i do come on at least 2-4 hours.

• Do you have any previous experience with cars / bikes mechanics irl?

I have a motobike irl so i have my fair share of experience.

• Have you been a Mechanic elsewhere on FiveM?

No

• Are you willing to drive a Flatbed and drive in a good manner on the road?

Yes

• If a client refuses to pay the repair / recovery bill, what would you do about this situation?

Take the licence plate and call the police if the client trys to drive away I may put them under citizen arrest until the police arrive.

What is?:

-   RDM & VDM?

RDM: Random deathmatch killing a player without a reason

VDM: Vehicle deathmatch Useing a vehicle to murder someone

-   Power Gaming?

Powergaming is forcing actions against another player. (EG: /me snaps the mans neck instantly killing him)

-    Meta-gaming?

Metagaming is when a player uses OOC to obtain information that they wouldn't know otherwise (EG: Knowing someones name without asking or knowing they are in a gang by looking at what channel they are in on discord.)

-    Exploiting?

Useing a bug or a glitch for self gain. (EG: Useing a money glitch)

Do you Agree to the Terms and Conditions?

• I will not abuse repairing vehicles. YES
  • I will do my job correctly and in the most professional manner. YES
  • I will use the proper vehicles on duty. YES