• Announcements

• Conner Merlin

Green-zone Houses   02/19/18

Start: 25/02/2017
      From the above start date, any house in the Kavala Green-zone being used to store any illegal items will have there items removed. This is to stop people from abusing the Green-zone rules to store items.  
    • Kevin

Housing Limits (4 per player)   02/20/18

Friendly reminder, we have a limit of 4 properties per player. This is to make it fair for all players and give everyone a chance of owning a property. It has been noted that some people have exploited the housing transfer system (be in intentional or not) and have managed to exceed this limit. This is a friendly warning that anyone who holds more than 4 properties has the opportunity to sell their excess properties now and move their items to their other properties. Anyone found with over 4 properties after this week will be at risk of having properties deleted without notice.
Kayle Ravelle

Kavala - International Business Investment.

Kayle Ravelle    622

With the recent downfall in the DOW, FTSE 100 and NASDAQ - traders in foreign climes are now searching for external investment opportunities.

As an up and coming island, Altis is becoming a focal point for eager investors with money to burn and a desire to see small businesses grow large and successful - provided they're getting a cut of the profits, of course. An opportunity has been made available for anyone with an interest in founding their own start-up business to submit a small application within this website topic to express interest in receiving an investor-funded property in which to base your organisation.

All that's required is this:

1. An explanation of who you are and what you do.
  2. Why you believe you should be provided with an operational premises with which to run a business.
  3. What services you wish to provide to the people of Altis.
  4. Financial projections should your business become funded - expected turnover, investor dividends etc.

Images of the prospective locations are contained here: 

https://imgur.com/a/i9ZYy

Best of luck to all applicants.

ACF KLW    17

An explanation of who you are and what you do.
Hello im JasperChan and i am the Mob Boss of ACF and looking into opening up my own NoodlesShop to further promote my name and the mafia. We are already getting large noodle supplies shipped to the ghost hotel in preparation.

Why you believe you should be provided with an operational premises with which to run a business.

This will open up more chances for me to talk to the civilians of Kavala and host mafia meetings with the police and rival rebel groups of the island. Many people have already vouched more me to have this shop and know how successful it will become compared to the others.  

What services you wish to provide to the people of Altis.

Me and KLW and the mafia will provide high quality Noodles to the island at a very low price. These noodles are a special recipe and will bring joy and happiness to anyone who eats them. Jasper will always be giving his best service to any civilians who buy from his shop, Everyone Loves NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODLESSSSSSSSSS

Financial projections should your business become funded - expected turnover, investor dividends etc.

We will invest in the shop everyday aslong as we get something out of it, example putting 100k worth of noodles into the shop and getting 150k when stock has sold. all money made will go into the family fund 

(Credit KLW and the mafia)

Edited by ACF KLW

Birdy    303

I am Birdy I mostly live on Havoc side of the island and work for Havoc at the border.

I believe I should be provided an operational premise as I wish to bring a pub to help the local farmers and produces sell the beer or alcohol to and in return sell it to the people for a cheap affordable price, with this offer an experience to enjoy some delicious food cooked fresh from local produces. All of this will help the local produce earn more crash easily by selling to me this will also give all the citizens a chance to sit down and enjoy a meal with friends or family making, this will also be a place for all members of the island to come and relax without any violence or problems.

Services

Bar

A place for them to pay and get the alcohol following the standard limit for driving on the road.

Dining Area

This will let the customers enjoy their food without having to be on the go.

Private Small Carpark

An area for the customers who get there first to let them leave easily and legally.

Bouncer/Guard

A private bodyguard not associated with anyone to make sure any drunks or rowdy people are taken off-site so everyone can enjoy there time.

Turnout: £750,000 per annum

Investor dividends: £150,000

(all Turnout prices may vary depending on amount of people)

Jelle    267

1. An explanation of who you are and what you do. My name is Jelle, Jelle not Jelly. I come originally from Holland and I´m planning on opening my own Jellybean store. I have an addiction for Jellybeans but at the moment you can´t buy them anywhere on the island and I think this must change! I'm planning on selling over 80 flavors. This will be a few of them

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor jelly bean all flavors

2. Why you believe you should be provided with an operational premises with which to run a business. As I stated before I have an addiction for Jellybeans but you can´t buy them anywhere on the island and I think this must change. Who doesn´t love "Jelly Beans" in the end of the day! 

3. What services you wish to provide to the people of Altis. I would be selling everyone in Kavala JellyBeans! 

4. Financial projections should your business become funded - expected turnover, investor dividends etc. 

I would be selling 100 Gram of Jellybeans for 5 Pound

I expect to sell at least 21 kilo's of JellyBeans everyday

21 * 100 = 2100

2100 * 5 = 10.500 a day

My shop would be 5 days open a way so my weekly income should be 52.500 pounds. 

Alex King    223

Gerelateerde afbeelding

sdfaasdfasdfsdfaasdfdfsfds1.png.f3862e892741806e3e7b00c5f91d5c73.png

Well, I want to bring Jumbo to Altis. Jumbo is a supermarket which cares about their customers and always has the food in stock for low prices. Not only does jumbo sell drinks and some candy, no, we sell complete meals which are actually tasty. So Jumbo is not a normal supermarket, it is a great supermarket. 

Why you believe you should be provided with an operational premises with which to run a business.

Because Kavala Market and Athira Market have a monopoly, there is no other store to compete with, we need a store which sells food for lower prices.

Great food and our 7 certainties. 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor jumbos 7 zekerheden

1. A lot cheaper then the rest. (cheaper then kav and athira market.)

2. Service with a smile. (Very nice people running the store.)

3. For everything you need. (Is there something missing? We will get it for you.)

4. Fresh is really fresh. 

5. Fast shopping. (fourth in lane for the cassier? Everything for free.)

6. Not happy? Money back. (Products aren't as good as you expected them to be? You will get a refund when you show us your receipt.)

7. The customer is King. (haha me).

Financial projections should your business become funded - expected turnover, investor dividends etc.

Lets say we will sell for about 200k a week average. We are open 7 days a week. Mon-Sat from 8 am t/m 9 pm and Sunday from 12 am t/m 5 pm.

Money is available from jumbohq.

Thomas White    220

Good day my name is Thomas White and im here on behalf of the half moon Inn.

The half moon Inn has a hopes to expand our business from Stavros.

We are a small Inn, a pub with rooms for residence. We opened in 2010 and have been selling;

high quality Beer delivered from Pygros

high quality Meat delivered from Oreokastro

high quality Bread delivered from Molos

We offer freshly cooked good and serve high quality craft beer.

Open from 4pm - 12pm

I believe we should be allowed to expand our business so sales can go from 10 patrons a day to over 100 patrons.

Our current turn over is;

Craft Beer

10*50= 500

Fresh Bacon Bap

10*75= 750

Craft Sausage Bap

10*75= 750

Income

£2000

Rent

£1000

Produce

£250

Total:

£750

New turn over:

Income

£20000

Rent

£5000

Produce

£2500

Total:

£12500

Investment Required:

Store

Decoration

Produce

Total

£17500

We hope to be accepted and eligible for my new shop. 

Ken Barlow    56

KBI Solicitors

1.An explanation of who you are and what you do.    

We are what the people of this fine island need, we are the salvation and we are here for you. KBI solicitors are a privately funded law firm who wish to help the people and make sure that the fine people of this island are given fair rights.

2.Why you believe you should be provided with an operational premises with which to run a business.    

We are a organisation that has had its finger in several pies and are looking to invest in another business venture. We are here by the people for the people to save the people. We are a smart choice we will bring order back to the island and help the little man. If accepted we will run a open door policy and will have are own business cards in which u can provide to the police if you get in to a sticky situation.

3.What services you wish to provide to the people of Altis.

Legal advice and representation for the people of this great island and to make sure the man doesn't try and pull the wool over the eyes of the innocent people of this island.

4. Financial projections should your business become funded - expected turnover, investors dividends etc.

Current Prices:

Legal advice - £10,000    

Legal representation- £50,000

Projected income for the first 4 weeks:

Projected income week one -    £240,000

Projected income week two-     £480,000

Projected income week three-  £560,000

Projected income week four-    £600,000

As you can see from are test studys and unanimous questionnaire surveys   there will be  a steady increase in business with it then rounding of to a steady income.

Expenditures:

Property rent-                       £50,000 PW

Water and electricity bills-     £7,500 PW

Staff wages-                         £45,000 pw

Even with the projected expenditures we will still be making a nice profit while paying all the appropriate bills etc.

Thank You for taking the time to read this

Ken Barlow

Marshall

Ninja    14
17 hours ago, Ken Barlow said:

KBI Solicitors

1.An explanation of who you are and what you do.    

We are what the people of this fine island need, we are the salvation and we are here for you. KBI solicitors are a privately funded law firm who wish to help the people and make sure that the fine people of this island are given fair rights.

2.Why you believe you should be provided with an operational premises with which to run a business.    

We are a organisation that has had its finger in several pies and are looking to invest in another business venture. We are here by the people for the people to save the people. We are a smart choice we will bring order back to the island and help the little man. If accepted we will run a open door policy and will have are own business cards in which u can provide to the police if you get in to a sticky situation.

3.What services you wish to provide to the people of Altis.

Legal advice and representation for the people of this great island and to make sure the man doesn't try and pull the wool over the eyes of the innocent people of this island.

4. Financial projections should your business become funded - expected turnover, investors dividends etc.

Current Prices:

Legal advice - £10,000    

Legal representation- £50,000

Projected income for the first 4 weeks:

Projected income week one -    £240,000

Projected income week two-     £480,000

Projected income week three-  £560,000

Projected income week four-    £600,000

As you can see from are test studys and unanimous questionnaire surveys   there will be  a steady increase in business with it then rounding of to a steady income.

Expenditures:

Property rent-                       £50,000 PW

Water and electricity bills-     £7,500 PW

Staff wages-                         £45,000 pw

Even with the projected expenditures we will still be making a nice profit while paying all the appropriate bills etc.

Thank You for taking the time to read this

Ken Barlow

Marshall

+1 this would make great RP

fleur    29

hello, my name is fleur knight and i am a entrepneur  and a part time police man. in my free time i think of an idea that would benifit a demographic and put it into action, i do this by fiding a gap in the market, doing market research, collecting finance and coming up with a detailed year one plan

during my time as a entrepneur i have sucessfully opend shops up before that have both failed and succeded. an example of my success is the "authentic Brit" chain in india, this store is much like an ihop

it has 2 main area's

area A "the store": continess a clothing shop where cusomters can buy clothing for a cheap and aforable price marketed as the high end british ware at a low price

area B "the restraunt": the aim of the restraunt is to serve the consumers the best food possible whilst being british food at the same time, in some locations the restraunt has achived a michialan star

Depending on the market research done on the location we will build the store with that area's preferred tatse of fashion. for example in our location in the city Pune they prefer morden adornment as such the building was built to look modern

of course you must remeber the laws and regualtions of a county and work around them for example beef is a large part of British food and as that chain of restraunts  is in Inida we have has to ajust our meny by hireing professional cooks to help us develop a menu that stays true to British cuisine but also food the indian demographic will like

why am i telling you all this?

this is to make you understand that i am not some free lancing spirit try to make a quick buck but i put real thought into my business and have experience in loss and what happens when a business takes off and as such i fully understand what a business needs in order to not fail but succeed  

i believe that the best store should go in that premise but i also believe that i have the best idea for a store in that location. me being provided with operational premises would allow my business to begin in that location, in the high street of kavala which means that it would be easyily accesible to the average person of all clases and would improve thier life's by providing them with the products that my business venture would supply. when my business becomes a well known name among altis the meer fact that my business is in location it is would increase the property value of all sourounding buildings 

i think i should be able to operate that premise becuase for someone like myself with experience i know that my business will thrive in altis and even more at the highstreet 

whilst racking my brain for idea;s i thought, maybe a gun store? nah altis has some of those, maybe a tourist desk? nah wont make money, make a arcade? nah building isnt suited for it but then it hit me! 

A forign cuisine restraunt!

now why a forign cuisine restraunt? after doing a large amount of market research i realised one thing imparticular. the demogrpahic of this island is very diverse. so i interview some people and they said that they miss food from their country of origin and find it annoying that they can only get cuisine like that on thier holiday or when they are back at home. 

i went onto ask them the question "would kavala benifit from having a forign cuisine restraunt?" these were the results 

image.png.9225e908ddd20bb78b6856a8db67da3c.png

over 500 citizens of Altis were asked

i asked the respondents who said no why they thought that this was a bad idea and the most common awnser was "im not that desperate for food of my homeland"

when i looked over my results i was stunned that so many people wanted A forign cuisine restraunt 

so i got to work and became busy on developing a menu

and here it is! 

===================================================================

UNITED KINGDOM:

fish and chips

(batterd cod fillet with homemade slightly salted chips)

fried breakfast 

(beans, one slice of toast, porklorne sausage, potato scone, mushroms, fried/scrambled egg, blackpudding)

Large fried breakfast 

(beans, three slice of toast, two porklorne sausage, two potato scone, mushroms, 2 fried eggs or a large portion of scrambled egg, 2 blackpudding)

'Haggis Neeps and tattes'

(haggis, mashed turnips and baby potatos)

Eton Mess

(strawberrys, homemade broken meringue, heavy whipped cream)

CHINESE:

Sweet and sour pork

(pork slices, sweet and sour saucse, carrots, cress, spring onions)

spring roles

(lettuse, carrots, chicken or beef, thin crust doe)

Black sesame soup

(long grain rice, black sesame seeds, Chinese rock suger)

Netherlands

Kroket

(breadcrumbs, meat ragot)

stamppot 

(mashed potatos, cale, carrots, endive) 

Pannenkoeken

(thin sweet pancake, chocoate sauce, bacon)

Drinks.

cola

pepsi

sprite

fanta orange

=========================================================================

image.png.3fbbc183937f7ca1618d8b49fa551989.png

Why Netherlands, China and Britian?

after doing some market research i found that China, Britian and the netherlands were the main demographic of the island whith other being some canadian, american etc.

in the final copy of the menu i want thier to be multiple languages with nutritonal value mentioned on the menu to

what design? 

after doing reseach on the main demographics countrys i found that each culture apreciates more traditional whilst it is true that the british folk are leaning towards modern asthetic now adays the fact that the building is traditional would make it a unique site in altis, making people cheak the business the purely for that reason 

INITIAL FEES

renovation fees: £80,000

recuitment fees: 20,000

health and safety fees: £10,000

YOUR INVESTMENT = £110,000

financial plan 

Cost of running (once inital costs have been paid)

Month one (feburary): 0

cash in due to sales: 10,000

cost of sales (encluding supply purchases): 3,000

Heating: 300

gas: 300

staff:  3,000

advertising, 1,000

storage fees: 1,000

rent: 2,000

Gross profit: £-600

Month two (march): -600

cash in due to sales: 15,000

advertising, 1,000

Gross profit: £4,800

Month Three (april): 4,800

cash in due to sales: 25,000

Heating: 200

advertising, 1,000

Gross profit: 19,800

Month four (may): £19,800

cash in due to sales: 30,000

cost of sales (encluding supply purchases): 3,500

Heating: 100

advertising, 1,000

Gross profit: £39,200

Month five (june): £39,200

cost of sales (encluding supply purchases): 3,500

advertising, 1,000

Gross profit: £58,600 

Month six (july): £58,600

cash in due to sales: 29,000

cost of sales (encluding supply purchases): 3,400

advertising, 1,000

Gross profit: 77, 100

Month seven  (august): £77,100

advertising, 1,000

Gross profit: 96,500

Month eight (september): £96,500

advertising, 1,000

Gross profit: 115,900

Month nine (october): £115,900

advertising, 1,000

Gross profit: 142,200

Month ten  (november): £142.200

pay back investment: 110,000

advertising, 1,000

Gross profit: £21,500

FROM THIS POINT EACH SHAREHOLDER WILL RECIVE 10% OF THE PROFIT MONTHLY IN DIVIDENDS

as you can see after the first month the business will start making profit and if all goes to plan the business can pay back the investment in ten month to which after shareholders will recive a %10 percent return of the profits so that means the better the business does the more they get, once the business pays of the investment the busisness will also be free to buy other things like maybe a company car etc... 

This is my proposal for the business i want to call "fleur's foreign foods"

thanks for reading

HAMMERSRUSTY    16

Exclusive Bounties Club (EBC)

Welcome to the Exlusive Bounties Club, here at the EBC we help YOU get justice.

The ECB organization operates in many countries offering anyone the option to get their justice. With our super hightech software we are able to alert ALL our members of a new bounty.

Justice comes in many ways and we at EBC understand that more than anyone else. As a member of our club you are able to collect bounties as well place them. You get access to our database of all registered inhabitants of Altis. Our system is so advanced that it only displays inhabitants that are actually at the island and people who are not on the island will not be displayed.  

Why ECB?
ECB is internationally known to reduce crime rates significantly. Our clients do not look nor care about who you are and who you know, this makes them independent. ECB also allows any faction from police to citizens and HAVOC rebels to get justice server either behind their borders or within. 

Funding
Funding will come straight from our parent company Exlusive Services.LLC including payment of development.

Whitelisting system.
We understand that some individuals are high ranking officials within an organization. Here for we have the right to value your life. This means if you get whitelisted as a high ranking official within your organization we will decide a custom minimum bounty price on your head. These will start roughly with a starting price around the 3 Million dollars. This is to prevent any "random" person to have justice served on you. Also custom cooldown periods will be mandatory so we can think about 48 to 72 hour cool down depending on your rank and importance within the Altis island. 

How does ECB registers a claimed bounty?

For all ECB members that manage to restrain a bounty and bring him/her to one of our many drop-off points alive while the bounty is restrained. Ones you access our ipad at the drop off it will automatically recognize if this person is wanted. If he/she is it will recognize the person and give you further instructions. 
Bounties that have the status ALIVE. Will be 
processed and all their belongings they are carrying on them will be confiscated. If the person who placed the bounty is awake or available he will get a notification that we are holding his bounty ALIVE for the time of 5 minutes. After that we will be forced to release the person into the free world. Please note: The bounty placer will recieve a message once his bounty is ziptied. After dropped off he will get a notification where to pick up his bounty. 

What if the bounty is DEAD or ALIVE? 

These bounties can only be placed by our EBC+™ members. Members of ECB+™ have a higher monthly fee and with that they get more access and benefits (see Memberships). DEAD or ALIVE bounties have a higher minimum amount then a ALIVE bounty. This is due to the risks our bounty hunters have to face with a higher possibility of casualties on their side as well. What if you manage to capture the bounty ALIVE? same procedure as normal. 

What if the bounty dies? 
Since it's a DEAD or ALIVE bounty if you manage to kill the bounty he she needs to be KILLED by YOU, so we can register that. All bounties you end up killing will take longer for us to deposit the money for you due to more paper work. Also the kill has to be legally correct which means a pay out has to be verified by our staff. Due to uncertainty we cannot give an estimated time yet until your money will be deposited.

Faction treason proof!
Within every faction or organization the possibility exists of treason luckily for you our system will provide an anti treason system. This means if you are registered within the same organization or any business entity you cannot place a bounty on him/her.

Bounty expired?
You will have to wait for 24 hours until you can place a bounty on the same person. This is to prevent multiple people putting too many bounties on 1 individual. Please note once a bounty is placed it can stay a maximum of 24 hours on someone's head. Yet this time is up for debate.

Multiple bounties on the same person?
This is something up for debate. 
If a person is wanted the same tax prices will still count. Yet once the first bounty that was placed on the person is finished there cannot be any bounties placed on the person for 24 hours. Meaning all bounties put on the same person will be cashed/deposited to the 1 person who delivers the bounty. 

Outbid your own bounty.
If there is a bounty placed on you there is always the option to make it go away. This will register as a completed bounty in our system and you receive a normal cooldown that people cannot just put bounties on you. To outbid your bounty we ask the original bounty price + 35%.  
Please note ONLY YOU are able to outbid your OWN bounty. 

Bounty scoreboard
In the future we plan on adding a scoreboard to count your successful bounties. 

Minimum bounty prices!

ECB member

ALIVE
850.000$ 
(Please note we receive 20% of EVERY bounty)

DEAD (or ALIVE) 
1.500.000$ 
(Please note we receive 15% for EVERY bounty)

ECB+ Member

ALIVE
800.000$
(Please note we receive 15% of EVERY bounty)

DEAD or ALIVE
1.000.000$
(Please note we receive 10% of EVERY bounty)

Memberships prices

ECB: 500.000 per month
- Access to collect ALL bounties
- Access to our database
- Able to place bounties
- Max. placement of 2 bounties per day

ECB+: 1.250.000 per month
- Access to collect ALL bounties 
- Access to our database 
- Able to place ALIVE & DEAD or ALIVE bounties
- Reduced tax per bounty
- Ability to enable Ghost mode (unable to find you in our database for 2 hours , perk can be used once a week)
- Higher cooldown to place a bounty on you
- No maximum of bounty placements

Estimated income within Q1: 

25.000.000$ Per month x 3 = 75.000.000$ for Q1 

Estimated income 

FAQ:

Q: But what happends to the police bounty?!
A: The police bounty is a federal search warrant that is limited outside the police land. Within its own land it can be indeed more effective yet its not relevant for the police to patrol their entire land to find one particular person. 

Q: Will this turn the server in a PvP zone?
A: No, but the opposite! Players will try to catch their bounty ALIVE. It will allow players to do what they couldn't do catch that particular person. Also people who place DEAD or ALIVE bounties will pay a good amount of money that must be worth spending their hard earned cash to catch someone. So the short answer is no it will only allow "vigilantism" to evolve within the server. 

Q: I like the idea but some prices/times and other information I do NOT agree with is this idea final!?
A: No! This is a pure business concept! Feel free to give feedback as player or staff member I am open for everything.

Q: Can I buy a membership for a specific bounty?

A: Yes indeed you can unfortunately you will not be able to have access to our live bounty list wich activates upon purchase.

GOAL of ECB and Exlusice Services.LLC
Our goal is to increase the feeling of safety on Altis. No one is gonna put a 1M+ bounty on your head if you are being a good citizen. As well cargo protection and VIP protection will be great for the safety of players. BE AWARE we will NEVER provide aussault operations when doing protection of any kind. Our end goal is to reduce crime and terrorism rates. 

Future plans

ECB has new projects in the making. 
We are currently in the talks of creating a PMC focused on the security on the island. This will contain protection for any cargo transportation, VIP escort and all upon request. Our clients are able to select what they are transporting a escort team will wait at the gather and transport you to the selling spot safely. Please note again we provide security but do NOT guarantee it. Meaning if our security team is not able to succeed we still remain a non refundable policy. Also all types of transportation that are requested will be manually accepted or rejected. We will have guidelines per transportation before we are able to accept them. Unfortunately we are currently working out funding for this service. 

Edited by HAMMERSRUSTY
Added a Q&A to the FAQ