We are currently holding a giveaway of £10,000,000 on Altis Life, check it out here!

KLW

Altis Crime Family Recruitment [OPEN]

On 07/03/2018 at 7:53 PM, Jackson said:

in game name: Jackson

Your application got ACCEPTED 

16 hours ago, Mr Freeze said:

Re-doing App!

Don't you mean you applied for another group ?

2 hours ago, ACF KLW said:

Don't you mean you applied for another group ?

i was applying for ACF but i made a promise to ARR if i leave my other gang ill join them. Sorry, maybe another time.

In Game Name: Jason Castro

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): I was a young child, when my family moved to altis. I wanted to be in the crime life and I always wanted to hang out with the 'cool kids'. Now that I realize what crime is it makes me want to do it, like doing the bank and Treasury. I also want to hang out with some of the most notorious people in the land of altis. This is it.

What will you bring to the family?: Sniping, Flying, CQC, Driving.

Why do you want to join ACF?: I would like to join ACF because I like the roleplay aspect of this gang and I want to become part of the amazing roleplay community that does stuff for members birthdays, like JasperChan and others, I also want to be in a really chill gang and play with some cool people.

6 minutes ago, Delta said:

In Game Name: Jason Castro

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): I was a young child, when my family moved to altis. I wanted to be in the crime life and I always wanted to hang out with the 'cool kids'. Now that I realize what crime is it makes me want to do it, like doing the bank and Treasury. I also want to hang out with some of the most notorious people in the land of altis. This is it.

What will you bring to the family?: Sniping, Flying, CQC, Driving.

Why do you want to join ACF?: I would like to join ACF because I like the roleplay aspect of this gang and I want to become part of the amazing roleplay community that does stuff for members birthdays, like JasperChan and others, I also want to be in a really chill gang and play with some cool people.

Because we spoke in TS before hand

In Game Name: Lord Rok Heavok

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): Im a Slavic Gentleman, and my main goal is money. If the price is right i will do anything, no questions asked. I moved to altis is search of wealth and thats it.  My main goal is to have more money that i can spend. That said im no ordinary criminal. I am a man of colture and i do respect smart and cultural people. I do know the meaning of mercy and humanity, tho large ammounts of money can easily outweigh my conscience.

What will you bring to the family?: A gentleman with great lust for money.

Why do you want to join ACF?: The crime family  seems like the right place for me:D. No better way to make some easy money and have some fun than the mafia ;)

43 minutes ago, LordHavok said:

In Game Name: Lord Rok Heavok

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): Im a Slavic Gentleman, and my main goal is money. If the price is right i will do anything, no questions asked. I moved to altis is search of wealth and thats it.  My main goal is to have more money that i can spend. That said im no ordinary criminal. I am a man of colture and i do respect smart and cultural people. I do know the meaning of mercy and humanity, tho large ammounts of money can easily outweigh my conscience.

What will you bring to the family?: A gentleman with great lust for money.

Why do you want to join ACF?: The crime family  seems like the right place for me:D. No better way to make some easy money and have some fun than the mafia ;)

In Game Name:

Nick Batch

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go):

Tbh, Yorkie found me and raised me, he's a good dad, my mother aTom also likes to kiss me better when I hurt myself.

What will you bring to the family?:

A familiar face, someone else to watch out for the family.

Why do you want to join ACF?:

Because tbh, Im not the best fragger, but thats not important cos its a RP server tbh, RP and ACF seem to go well together.

Posted (edited)

In Game Name: LDH

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): I was born in altis, but it has always been a very boring city so i want to make things a little more interesting, committing crimes on the daily and other stuff like that.

What will you bring to the family?: I am a person of trust, reliability and i am a pretty good fragger. I am also another person to look over and help out the family

Why do you want to join ACF?: I want to join ACF as i am looking for a gang to roll with, make money with and commit crimes with, i do not currently have a gang and feel unsafe in altis.

Edited by LDH

1 hour ago, LDH said:

In Game Name: LDH

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): I was born in altis, but it has always been a very boring city so i want to make things a little more interesting, committing crimes on the daily and other stuff like that.

What will you bring to the family?: I am a person of trust, reliability and i am a pretty good fragger. I am also another person to look over and help out the family

Why do you want to join ACF?: I want to join ACF as i am looking for a gang to roll with, make money with and commit crimes with, i do not currently have a gang and feel unsafe in altis.

Hop on to ts tomorrow and we will have a chat and get you started

• Thanks 1

In Game Name: AlexZ

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go):

I was born in Altis, but my family was from Tanoa, I didn't met my family yet but I was lucky to be raised by a group of thiefs who protected me and  teached me the way of fighting and stealing.

I want to continue my masters legacy, by doing what they taught me all this years.

I can bring to the family a person of trust, sheer will and a good contribuitor to the family cause.

I want to join the ACF family because I want a group to play with, a group of wich I can care for it, help it if needed, i like being in a squad to play with and have a good time.

31 minutes ago, AlexZ said:

In Game Name: AlexZ

I was born in Altis, but my family was from Tanoa, I didn't met my family yet but I was lucky to be raised by a group of thiefs who protected me and  teached me the way of fighting and stealing.

I want to continue my masters legacy, by doing what they taught me all this years.

I can bring to the family a person of trust, sheer will and a good contribuitor to the family cause.

I want to join the ACF family because I want a group to play with, a group of wich I can care for it, help it if needed, i like being in a squad to play with and have a good time.

Hop on to ts tonight around 8:30 and we can have a chat

In Game Name: Jurgen773

I got to Altis few years ago with my wife becouse we saw film about War and we wanted to see what war can do to beautiful island. Sadly one night we decided to go for a little walk on the beach and guy came up to us he wanted money and anything of value. He was from local gang Illusion, when i was pulling out my wallet he didnt pay attention and i jumped on him. He fired a bullet and he didnt hit me but my wife. She died the next day in Kavala hospital, from that day i want Illusion to pay for what they have done. 

I want to join becouse friend of mine (meHow) is allready part of the gang and he told me i should join this gang so we can really work togeather. 

• Conner Approval 1

2 hours ago, Jurgen773 said:

In Game Name: Jurgen773

I got to Altis few years ago with my wife becouse we saw film about War and we wanted to see what war can do to beautiful island. Sadly one night we decided to go for a little walk on the beach and guy came up to us he wanted money and anything of value. He was from local gang Illusion, when i was pulling out my wallet he didnt pay attention and i jumped on him. He fired a bullet and he didnt hit me but my wife. She died the next day in Kavala hospital, from that day i want Illusion to pay for what they have done. 

I want to join becouse friend of mine (meHow) is allready part of the gang and he told me i should join this gang so we can really work togeather. 

Hop on to ts tonight around 5:30 and we can have a chat

In Game Name: Ethan

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): 
The first thing I remember is being cold, wet, and very confused. That's how my life started, waking up one cold night on the shores of Altis. 
I can't remember much from my previous life, only bits, and pieces and mostly through dreams. I dream of snowy mountains and ancient forests, of never-ending desert and smell of jasmine, of steamy jungles that vocalize their discontent about my presence. And that's about all, I don't remember any people or even my name. 
My name was given to me by my savior, Irish fishermen called Billy, I just call him Bil, which drives him mad. 
Billy was the one who found me on the beach that night, I was walking around, naked and wet, babbling nonsense. He took me to his home and patched me up, i was in a pretty bad condition but after several days of sleep and care I woke up. In this time, old Bil used to tell me the stories of his people, stories about gods and heroes, among all of them one character caught my attention, Loki. Hence I couldn't remember my own name I decided to borrow one of my favorite characters.

What will you bring to the family?:  I can bring my epic  RP, combat and flying skins to the family. I have been in lots of gangs who are no longer on the island anymore or has moved on in life and get a job and came out of the gang business. I can am also very active soi can probably bee on every day (not 100% on that because of college ect..). The skins I have learned my self over the past few months/years. I have got some cash so I don't need to beg off people for gear etc. If a fellow member has given me their gear, I will 100% give their cash back later on in the day (i did this with Tom Halleood, ask him for proof)

Why do you want to join ACF?:A fellow friend on the island ( @Tom Hallwood ) has recommended me to join ACF because it is a very good RP and Combat gang who so some good events like take cartel, bank and run's to make some cash soi am looking for a new gang at this point of time. I also want to join because I feel like with my skills I can bring a lot to the family!

50 minutes ago, Mr Freeze said:

In Game Name: Ethan

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): 
The first thing I remember is being cold, wet, and very confused. That's how my life started, waking up one cold night on the shores of Altis. 
I can't remember much from my previous life, only bits, and pieces and mostly through dreams. I dream of snowy mountains and ancient forests, of never-ending desert and smell of jasmine, of steamy jungles that vocalize their discontent about my presence. And that's about all, I don't remember any people or even my name. 
My name was given to me by my savior, Irish fishermen called Billy, I just call him Bil, which drives him mad. 
Billy was the one who found me on the beach that night, I was walking around, naked and wet, babbling nonsense. He took me to his home and patched me up, i was in a pretty bad condition but after several days of sleep and care I woke up. In this time, old Bil used to tell me the stories of his people, stories about gods and heroes, among all of them one character caught my attention, Loki. Hence I couldn't remember my own name I decided to borrow one of my favorite characters.

What will you bring to the family?:  I can bring my epic  RP, combat and flying skins to the family. I have been in lots of gangs who are no longer on the island anymore or has moved on in life and get a job and came out of the gang business. I can am also very active soi can probably bee on every day (not 100% on that because of college ect..). The skins I have learned my self over the past few months/years. I have got some cash so I don't need to beg off people for gear etc. If a fellow member has given me their gear, I will 100% give their cash back later on in the day (i did this with Tom Halleood, ask him for proof)

Why do you want to join ACF?:A fellow friend on the island ( @Tom Hallwood ) has recommended me to join ACF because it is a very good RP and Combat gang who so some good events like take cartel, bank and run's to make some cash soi am looking for a new gang at this point of time. I also want to join because I feel like with my skills I can bring a lot to the family!