fleur

Thomas white as community manager

you know as the head of NCA, the previous cheif of rto and a current CI

my man Thomas white 

now thomas white has informed me that he as applied for community manager and after having a long talk with up i truly belive that thomas can make a posative change to the server

that no other individual could do

whilst talking to thomas he described great and ambitious things that would allow for everyones voice being heard not just the head honchos 

i think making this man a community manager would allow the server to operate better than it currently is 

and would allow a medium for the community to use to talk to the managment/staff on equal terms

Remember to +1 this post to let the staff team and managment that the community thinks that he is right for the job 

• Like 1

Not really? I mean he rigged a promotion and then attempted to lie his way out of it? The ideas suggested in a previous thread with him would cause harm to the community due to ruining the fun of the server, ultimately I'm not really sure as he isn't at all the person who is well known as a person who knows and understands the community in many regards, especially considering the person isn't really approachable nor is reliable with being able to hold information.

lul

Edited by Labrador
  • Like 1

Yer -1 
I'm sure its not just lab and I who have had problems with him in and out of cops and game. Remember the time when he used to report pretty much everyone for the smallest rule breaks. If you dont remember here's a small selection https://phoenixrp.co.uk/search/?&q=player report&type=forums_topic&author=Thomas White&nodes=8,64,65

I think he doesn't have the maturity nor the experience in the community to pretty much lead this community.

@Ashley Raven @Labrador

I know I have made bad decisions in the past but so have many other. In terms with the APC, I have been able to work very hard to rebuild trust and to reshow I am worth of the trust that is put into me. 

@Andy Wick, but since that time, I have changed and develoed as a person. This is why you don’t see player reports from me. In the past two months I have been working to help other members get a understanding if they have broken rules and have tried to stay out of support cases. Saying with maturity I don’t really know what to say to that, your judging yet we have never once had a chat for over 20 minutes. My only other response to that is that I have since reformed.

4 minutes ago, Ashley Raven said:

I mean. Not to step in it but I agree with Lab. Back when he was trusted with a high rank in the Police he did something stupid and threw it all away. 

you must remember gentlemen that some people make mistakes and no one is perfect

that is not justifcation but meerly a plea 

thomas white dispite being knocked down has crawled is way back up in the ranks and redeemed himself 

this man has once again been trusted with promotions voting and is now head of NCA

his determination is clear, he wants a better future for the server and by applying for such he has taken an effort towards this

you must learn to forgive past mistakes expecially if they have managed to redeem them self 

i mean if i stole your cookies in grade school would you refuse me a job 30 years later?

• Haha 1

um.. just saying why are we even speaking bout this not our place to say its managements sooo...

• Like 1

I mean Ninj does have a point XD This isn't going to make any difference to if he gets it or not. Atleast I don't think it does.

We've never had a say in past community managers.

8 hours ago, fleur said:

i mean if i stole your cookies in grade school would you refuse me a job 30 years later?

yes

• Like 1

I mean, of course, you still owe me those fucking cookies.

Edited by Thomas Lubanga
  • Like 2