Thomas Lubanga

Departing from PhoenixRP

After thinking about this for about 4 days, I've come to the decision that I will be leaving both the APC and Staff. I don't feel like the server offers any RP anymore, there's no longer any enjoyment. Staff duties have become more of a chore than anything else.

Unfortunately, the server has gone in a direction I hoped it wouldn't. I, and many others, feel like the server is more focused on the combat than the RP.

I can only thank the Staff team for all their dedication, the community for getting it to where it is and finally, @FoxHound for providing me with the opportunity to help run the APC.

I'll keep it as that. I'll still be lurking around but wont hold any positions that I'm not going to be active in. 

Thanks for everything,

Thomas o/

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

wow another resignation, you will be missed man, i still expect you to carry me on siege though...

• Like 1

fucks sake ppl are dropping like flies but even though you made fun of me a lot you still helped a lot so thanks for everything

14 minutes ago, Thomas Lubanga said:

After thinking about this for about 4 days, I've come to the decision that I will be leaving both the APC and Staff. I don't feel like the server offers any RP anymore, there's no longer any enjoyment. Staff duties have become more of a chore than anything else.

Unfortunately, the server has gone in a direction I hoped it wouldn't. I, and many others, feel like the server is more focused on the combat than the RP.

I can only thank the Staff team for all their dedication, the community for getting it to where it is and finally, @FoxHound for providing me with the opportunity to help run the APC.

I'll keep it as that. I'll still be lurking around but wont hold any positions that I'm not going to be active in. 

Thanks for everything,

Thomas o/

your still fat

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thomas Lubanga said:

Thanks for everything,

Thomas o/

Nooooooo.  @Tim stoped also because he can't live without you

I'm sad to see you go. Without you and Tim there police will honestly not be the same. Best of luck, and see you around Teamspeak. Maybe you'll finally teach me how to play R6S well one day. :34_rolling_eyes:

Can we all stop leaving? How am I supposed to get permission to park my vehicle illegally? Not but serious. Thanks for everything, it is sad to see you go. I hope to see you around sometimes! Good luck with everything :(

Cya Thomas, was fun being in the cops with you,

Still expect to play siege with you though ;) 

Sad to see you go , school is always number 1 :) , anyways it was fun playing with you hope to see you back soon <3 

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

Sad to see you go , school is always number 1 :) , anyways it was fun playing with you hope to see you back soon <3 

Not the reason for leaving, but k :P

<3 ty