Tim

The time has come....

47 minutes ago, Thomas Lubanga said:

That's the thing. We were changing cops. Adding new units, constantly updating handbooks etc. What they are referring to are changes only management can make

BS, bring back SOCA as NCA and just went through all the docs and replaced SOCA with NCA. I know how it works, I was the one who turned NIU into SOCA. 

Also what changes do management need to make

• Like 1
  • Conner Approval 1

1 hour ago, Andy Wick said:

BS, bring back SOCA as NCA and just went through all the docs and replaced SOCA with NCA. I know how it works, I was the one who turned NIU into SOCA. 

Also what changes do management need to make

Andy, NCA was not the only thing brought in. SNU and changes to all other units as well as new punishment systems, the different command levels that dictate what level of authorisation you have, what tasks you should do and database changes are but a few of the major changes we have made.

Quit saying that command don't do anything to change the cops. Last time you were in a command position, you fucked off somewhere and went inactive for weeks.

I'm done.

2 hours ago, Andy Wick said:

Its not up to management to fix cops, its up to the APC command. Just because no-one in command I've seen can be bothered to do something to change the cops doesn't mean that the server is shit or that management cant be bothered to do something. Its up to the cops to fix the cops. When I was a high ranking cop and was friends with the other high ranking cops we would all re-do SOP's and handbooks and it would all be finalized with all of the command members apart from one who was away. But then as soon as this command member was back he would just over-rule all of the other command members. Nothing could be changed unless you went to this command member directly and if he was away nothing could change.

That's rich coming from somebody who's inactive. I know how horrible it was to patrol and no matter now many times we tried to raise the issues it went nowhere.

@Raymond Reddington can you lock this post now. Sick of people derailing it