Tim

The time has come....

8 hours ago, Quinn said:

Sad to see you go after all this time but (and don't respond to this with opposing views cos we'd start an unnecessary argument) nobody that's leaving ever made valid or balanced suggestions on the forums on how to fix the supposed problem. The only people that were suggesting things were civs/rebels so they were the only ones that can get stuff implemented. 

All the same, enjoy whatever you do next.

I think your totally wrong here. How many times have the APC and staff come to management or even yourself and explained our problems. Your getting as bad as harry saying put it on the forums. Speak with the people instead of getting them to write on a post that gets read once in a blue moon.

• Like 1
  • Cryant Lickin' Good 1

17 minutes ago, Tim said:

I think your totally wrong here. How many times have the APC and staff come to management or even yourself and explained our problems. Your getting as bad as harry saying put it on the forums. Speak with the people instead of getting them to write on a post that gets read once in a blue moon.

+1

Sad to see you go man hope you come back someday

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Tim said:

bit hypocritical ngl.

11 minutes ago, ivy said:

bit hypocritical ngl.

The fact staff members tell you to put reports on the forums that's because they are dealt with by a fair amount of people. The fact suggestions goes to "community manager" the person whos meant to deal with them and they just get fobbed off to the forums is different...

1 hour ago, Tim said:
9 hours ago, Quinn said:

Sad to see you go after all this time but (and don't respond to this with opposing views cos we'd start an unnecessary argument) nobody that's leaving ever made valid or balanced suggestions on the forums on how to fix the supposed problem. The only people that were suggesting things were civs/rebels so they were the only ones that can get stuff implemented. 

All the same, enjoy whatever you do next.

(and don't respond to this with opposing views cos we'd start an unnecessary argument)

wat

1 minute ago, Tim said:

The fact staff members tell you to put reports on the forums that's because they are dealt with by a fair amount of people. The fact suggestions goes to "community manager" the person whos meant to deal with them and they just get fobbed off to the forums is different...

Quinn does a fine job. he has done a lot for the community theres obvs a reason he wants you to post it on the forums instead of messaging him it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ivy said:

Quinn does a fine job. he has done a lot for the community theres obvs a reason he wants you to post it on the forums instead of messaging him it.

I think that reason is so other community members can see the suggestion and so Quinn can get an outline of what the whole community want not just 1 guy shouting and screaming

• Like 2

.. Andy I didn't want to start a shit throwing contest just because I wanted to get my point across but that didn't work.

Tim, say for in-game implementation, every suggestion goes to forums whether it's rebels wanting cartels or police not wanting cartels. This way it's kept somewhere it can be seen for eternity and developers can have a clear description of what everyone wants. Also, every suggestion gets read and saying I don't do my job, I have on numerous occasions sat there and gone through 5 pages of suggestions weeding out the shit ones, the possible ones and the not so possible ones so don't say that shit to me. I'm in school 8 hours a day, I have training 2-3 hours a day, I have to eat, I have to do homework and enjoy some life. Yeah I might not be there everyday to listen to you but not once have I sat in a channel with a rebel and said yeah I'll get that done right away but all rebels seem to be content and happy.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Quinn said:

but all rebels seem to be content and happy.

because its a easy life for them. They can rob other rebels. Cops on the otherhand, cannot do anything apart from being robbed. Its the same shit just a different day. The entire police force feels this way and you guys seem its rebels first. If they are happy then the cops must be too. It doesn't work like that. It takes 10 minutes to have a chat with people to find out what is not wanting them to play, the player count shows that. You hardly get cops online because they get robbed every two seconds. 

21 minutes ago, Tim said:

because its a easy life for them. They can rob other rebels. Cops on the otherhand, cannot do anything apart from being robbed. Its the same shit just a different day. The entire police force feels this way and you guys seem its rebels first. If they are happy then the cops must be too. It doesn't work like that. It takes 10 minutes to have a chat with people to find out what is not wanting them to play, the player count shows that. You hardly get cops online because they get robbed every two seconds. 

Don't forget getting taken hostage aswell :(

Either way, we live and we learn, we've sat in channels and tried listening to ye but all we were hearing were outrageous suggestions.

Everytime we have lost people or lost player count, we've bounced back even stronger and we'll do the same again.

• Like 1
  • Conner Approval 1

1 hour ago, Quinn said:

Either way, we live and we learn, we've sat in channels and tried listening to ye but all we were hearing were outrageous suggestions.

Everytime we have lost people or lost player count, we've bounced back even stronger and we'll do the same again.

Good luck with that, especially if you don't change things 

Stop saying "change things" when none of you can't even be fucked to put a suggestion up.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Craigr218 (Nick Richards) said:

That's the thing we have, the fact you don't seem to know this is part of the problem. 

Link it then

A community manager is here to speak with and for the community. An issue like this can and probably should be brought up to the community manager so that it can be discussed. Whether it should be put on the forums or not is up to the community manager if he wants to pass it on directly to management and or the developers but the best thing is always to put it on the forums so it can be looked into and so it's noticed by the devs.

9 minutes ago, Sig said:

Link it then

Sig, we have several times mentioned this to various members of management and yet they fail to realise that the police force is unhappy, it seems aslong as there rebels are happy the rest of us just have to grin and bear it, but like you have seem people are already leaving I had hoped with the departure of two of the highest ranking officers something would be done or at least a acknowledgement from management, but again nothing, it's simple take steps to fix things or PhoenixRP will go to shit more than it already is. 

You all have derailed the purpose of this post. If you all want to sit and discuss server development and what you want changed take it to the suggestions and tell the dev and managment team what you want to be considered but a leaving post it's not the place for you to debate the server. We have a suggestions section for a reason please use it.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Raymond Reddington said:

You all have derailed the purpose of this post. If you all want to sit and discuss server development and what you want changed take it to the suggestions and tell the dev and managment team what you want to be considered but a leaving post it's not the place for you to debate the server. We have a suggestions section for a reason please use it.

Totaly agree. If police wants to put up suggestion feel free to do so. Like instead of speaking to management about suggestion put up suggestion like everyother civ/rebel would have been told to do.

• Thanks 1

Guys, make a suggestion in the suggestion tab instead... I dont think this thread was supposed to be about ingame changes, it's about tim saying good bye

Anyways, good luck with what ever you are going to do, you will be missed.

14 hours ago, Tim said:

Its not up to management to fix cops, its up to the APC command. Just because no-one in command I've seen can be bothered to do something to change the cops doesn't mean that the server is shit or that management cant be bothered to do something. Its up to the cops to fix the cops. When I was a high ranking cop and was friends with the other high ranking cops we would all re-do SOP's and handbooks and it would all be finalized with all of the command members apart from one who was away. But then as soon as this command member was back he would just over-rule all of the other command members. Nothing could be changed unless you went to this command member directly and if he was away nothing could change.

23 minutes ago, Andy Wick said:

Its not up to management to fix cops, its up to the APC command. Just because no-one in command I've seen can be bothered to do something to change the cops doesn't mean that the server is shit or that management cant be bothered to do something. Its up to the cops to fix the cops. When I was a high ranking cop and was friends with the other high ranking cops we would all re-do SOP's and handbooks and it would all be finalized with all of the command members apart from one who was away. But then as soon as this command member was back he would just over-rule all of the other command members. Nothing could be changed unless you went to this command member directly and if he was away nothing could change.

That's the thing. We were changing cops. Adding new units, constantly updating handbooks etc. What they are referring to are changes only management can make

Edited by Thomas Lubanga