Steven

Tim Turner, Altis Police [LAWSUIT]

STEVEN & ASSOCIATES

324 Kavala Road, 2400

5635, Altis

Attorney for, (client wishes to remain anonymous).

Tim Turner & The Altis Police Department, negligence and wrong doing.

THE CITY AND COUNTY OF KAVALA

Altis district court

SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF KAVALA

(Client), individually and on behalf of the CITY, COUNTY, AND DEPARTMENT OF KAVALA, a government entity.

Plaintiffs,

v.

KAVALA POLICE DEPARTMENT., a government corporation.

Defendants.

Case No.: F-17-02018

COMPLAINT FOR EQUITABLE DAMAGES, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, AND REQUEST FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF

JURY TRIAL DEMANDED

Judge: The Honorable Smithson Sorel

Date Action filed:  January 21, 2018

Date set for trial:

I. NATURE OF THE CASE

1. Plaintiffs (anonymous) bring this action individually and on behalf of the punative action in question. These plaintiffs and the City and County of Kavala (collectively referred to as “Plaintiffs”) bring this action against Defendants Tim Turner (Commisioner), Kavala Police Department, and the Altis. Police Entity (APE) (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Defendants,” or individually by their respective acronyms). This complaint seeks equitable and injunctive relief for the use unjust action, resulting in wounded innocent civilians. This complaint additionally seeks damages for strict violation of due procedure liability and failure to warn against gunfire; for the use of and failure to disclose lethal force. Finally, this complaint seeks treble and punitive damages for fraud and conspiracy in violation of the Altis Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (AICO), 18 U.S.C. (sec) 1962 for Defendants’ use of a lawyer, and legal aid, resulting in the false imprisonment and humiliation of the client.

II. JURISDICTION and PARTIES

2. Defendants (anonymous) with principal places of business in Kavala, Altis. The Altis Police Department has local chapters in Kavala, Altis, and directs the actions of Tim Turner, the defendant, is a resident of Kavala, Altis, and of which the imprisonment, on the behalf they are suing, was also Kavala, Altis. All events giving rise to this incident took place in Kavala, Altis Therefore, jurisdiction of this court is proper.

III. FACTUAL ALLEGATIONS

3. The action of Altis Police Department, resulted in the near death of multiple parties. Whose actions have recently come into question, multiple times (within the entity) of the civilian population. As the force turns more and more into a corruptible power, and not a civil aid. It is for such reasons, that are lawsuit is in the name of the people. Whose tired of oppression, and abuse. It is under such charges, that we wish to make an example of the defendant. 

1. The police ordered the medics to not revive the affected party.

2. Civilians were harassed into leaving the area.

3. Proper legal advice, and consultation, was denied.

4. Thus, a proper trial before the imprisonment, is void.

5. Assumptions were made off of my legal advice, and was held against him.

6. He was told to "shut up" multiple times, suggesting (calling into question) the mental qualification of such civil agents.

IV. CAUSES OF ACTION

FIRST CAUSE OF ACTION

Wrongful Death

7. On January 21, 2018, officers in and out of uniform alike, opened fire on a brigade of innocent men and women. At the time of the incident, the affected were not warned of any imminent danger. Chaos erupted, as my client was victimized. 

8. Afterwards, medical treatment was denied by legal enforcement. Others pleaded with the medics, who were instructed to "stand down" while the blood of the innocent filled the street. 

SECOND CAUSE OF ACTION

Strict Tort Liability

9. It is thus, by no stretch of the imagination that the law enforcement on the scene (as well as there superiors) is to be held accountable for all injury accounted.

10. The actions of leading officer, Tim Turner, is directly related to the imprisonment of my client. The commissioner withstood from his civil duty, in the denial and mistreatment of my client. With multiple accounts of bending the truth, and turning the situation in his favor. The corrupt action, punishable by dismissal, was further used to intimidate my client.

THIRD CAUSE OF ACTION

Public Nuisance (Against the Legal Representative)

11. On the scene, the combination of offers in and out of uniform created unnecessary chaos.

12. At first, the medical team believed that an unclothed officer was the gunman. Thus refusing to provide medical treatment, almost leading to multiple casualties. 

13. In failing to not follow, any procedure, the officers on the scene were viewed as a nuisance to medical staff; as well as a disservice to those involved.

FOURTH CAUSE OF ACTION

Failure to Warn

14. The officers on the scene, did not warn or offer any proper signal; before opening fire. I personally witnessed this, as I tried to move a van into the line of fire, in hopes of creating a safety for the wounded, as well as medical staff. 

15. As soon as I entered the vehicle, bullets flew through the windows, as I was left paralyzed in fear. I hardly escaped with my life, as I sucessfuly maneuvered it into a barricade.

resulted in the death of a child and the illness of several others.   

FIFTH CAUSE OF ACTION

Conspiracy and Fraud in Violation of the Authoritative Influence and Corrupt Organizations Act (AICO), 17 U.S.C. (sec) 1992, and Request for Treble Damages.

16. Offer, Tim Turner, engaged in corrupt action in the denial of legal representation, resulting in the unjust trial of my client.

17. After finally being treated, he was dragged to the police station, with little time to recover. Left in a delusional state, he began speaking out of his head. With refusal of intervention, or proper time to talk representation, he was misguided into the "assumptive" effort of the officers involved. After finally, receiving little consultation, he plead to his innocence. However, it was mistreated and discarded, as he was in there eyes guilty from the start. 

SIXTH CAUSE OF ACTION

Negligence

18. At the scene, no procedure was followed. The officers involved, might as well have been bandits. The force resembled closer to a unit of organized crime, rather than that of a government entity.

19. The denial of medical treatment.

20. The denial of legal consultation.

21. Improper amount of time between hospitalization and trial. (as verified by independent medical experts)

Punitive Damages

22. The conduct of Defendants described above is outrageous. Defendants’ conduct demonstrates a reckless disregard for human life and a conscious disregard for public safety. The acts and omissions described above were willful and performed with actual or implied malice. Punitive and exemplary damages are therefore appropriate and should be imposed in this instance.

V. PRAYER FOR RELIEF

WHEREFORE, Plaintiffs respectfully pray for a judgment against Defendants for:

1. Injunctive and equitable relief as the Court deems appropriate including:

Requiring Defendant to step down from his/her respective position;

Requiring Defendant to plead guilt, if it is permitted to continue operation on the force.

Compelling Defendant to remove existing records from my client; and

1. Compensatory damages to be paid by all Defendants, according to proof at trial;
  2. Punitive damages as the court deems appropriate; (to the tune of 1,000,000)
  3. Costs and attorneys fees of this lawsuit, with interest; (75,000)
  4. Any other relief as the court deems appropriate. (100,000)

Dated: January 21, 2018                                         STEVEN & ASSOCIATES

__________________________,

STEVEN & ASSOCIATES

324 Kavala Road, 2400

5635, Altis

INSTRUCTIONS

1. These requests require the production of all responsive documents within the sole or joint possession, custody or control of the Defendant, including their agents, departments, attorneys, directors, officers, employees, consultants, investigators, insurance companies, or other persons subject to Defendant’s custody or control.
  2. All documents that respond, in whole or in part, to any portion of these Requests must be produced in their entirety, including all attachments and enclosures.
  3. For purposes of these requests, the words used are considered to have, or should be understood to have their ordinary, everyday meanings. Plaintiffs refer Defendant to any dictionary in the event that Defendant asserts that the wording of a request is vague, ambiguous, unintelligible, or confusing.

Dated: January 21, 2018                                         STEVEN & ASSOCIATES

STEVEN & ASSOCIATES

324 Kavala Road, 2400

5635, Altis

SET NUMBER ONE

Pursuant to Rule 34 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Plaintiff Tim Turner, KAVALA POLICE DEPARTMENT, and THE CITY AND COUNTY OF KAVALA request (to) identify, produce, and permit the inspection and copying or photographing, by or on behalf of said party, of the following documents, papers, books, photographs, objects, or tangible things at or before 5:00 p.m.

DEFINITIONS

1. The words “and,” “or,” “each,” “any,” “all,” “refer,” and “discuss,” shall be construed in their broadest form and the singular shall include the plural and the plural shall include the singular whenever necessary so as to bring within the scope of these Requests all documents (defined below) that might otherwise be construed to be outside their scope.

REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS NO. 4 :

Please produce any and all documents concerning the apprehension.

REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS NO. 5 :

Please produce any and all documents concerning the trial

REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS NO. 6 :

Please produce any and all documents concerning the medical treatment.

REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS NO. 7 :

Please produce any and all documents that discuss methods for due procedure.

STEVEN & ASSOCIATES

324 Kavala Road, 2400

5635, Altis

Edited by Steven
Fixing Format
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like how much effort went into this role play opportunity but the same high-ranking cops who complain of the lack of RP have not even responded... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Conner Approval 1

3 hours ago, Nick said:

I like how much effort went into this role play opportunity but the same high-ranking cops who complain of the lack of RP have not even responded... 

Well Tim isn't around tho...

Sucks tho, I rly wanted to see this go down

10 minutes ago, Retro said:

Well Tim isn't around tho...

Sucks tho, I rly wanted to see this go down

This was before that and it's aimed at the whole PD :)

On 1/26/2018 at 12:28 PM, Nick said:

Exactly this

On 1/26/2018 at 11:28 AM, Nick said:

RP in game not on the forums. If he wanted RP he would have then shot the cops to shit because we sent his friend to jail. 

18 hours ago, Tim said:

RP in game not on the forums.

As others have stated, this an opportunity for a dynamic roleplay scenario. I don't feel the need to touch on this point anymore, it's without a doubt self explanatory. The lawsuit also had a serious tone, as we believe that your action were reprehensible. 

18 hours ago, Tim said:

If he wanted RP he would have then shot the cops to shit because we sent his friend to jail

That attitude is the reason we're looking to sue the police department. I mean honestly, what type of fucked up idea of roleplay is it to "shoot the cops to shit". I'm beyond words that that is how you chose to respond, and in my opinion you've more than exemplified a lack of character. This has been a disappointing experience thus far, but I remain hopeful that you'll come around. Your actions reflect poorly on everyone, please remember who and what you represent.

"So recent events have left me questioning things within the server. I feel that I don't enjoy Arma anymore nor do I enjoy coming onto the teamspeak knowing I'll have a thousand and one people trying to message me. 

I won't go into much detail about things however what I will say is you have going to lose more people if things don't change. "

With no problem taking the righteous tone, and blaming others as the problem. You stand here before us, and make a fool of yourself. You expect others to fix the problem, when you're to ignorant (blind) yourself.

STEVEN & ASSOCIATES

324 Kavala Road, 2400

5635, Altis

Edited by Steven
  • Like 5
  • Conner Approval 1

20 minutes ago, Steven said:

As others have stated, this an opportunity for a dynamic roleplay scenario. I don't feel the need to touch on this point anymore, it's without a doubt self explanatory. The lawsuit also had a serious tone, as we believe that your action were reprehensible. 

That attitude is the reason we're looking to sue the police department. I mean honestly, what type of fucked up idea of roleplay is it to "shoot the cops to shit". I'm beyond words that that is how you chose to respond, and in my opinion you've more than exemplified a lack of character. This has been a disappointing experience thus far, but I remain hopeful that you'll come around. Your actions reflect poorly on everyone, please remember who and what you represent.

"So recent events have left me questioning things within the server. I feel that I don't enjoy Arma anymore nor do I enjoy coming onto the teamspeak knowing I'll have a thousand and one people trying to message me. 

I won't go into much detail about things however what I will say is you have going to lose more people if things don't change. "

With no problem taking the righteous tone, and blaming others as the problem. You stand here before us, and make a fool of yourself. You expect others to fix the problem, when you're to ignorant (blind) yourself.

STEVEN & ASSOCIATES

324 Kavala Road, 2400

5635, Altis

Honestly, I feel like you're trying to make this bigger than it is. Foxhound would be the only one to deal with this as I couldn't take any disciplinary action against a superior officer and Tim couldn't punish himself :D

As much as I love how detailed this is, this would have been better if you had found Foxhound in-game and made a formal complaint in RP. Unfortunately, the forums aren't IC. IPCCs are done in Teamspeak channels so, y'know.

Regardless, Tim and I have since left the APC :P

48 minutes ago, Steven said:

Folded Hands on Apple

Edited by ivy
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Tim said:

RP in game not on the forums. If he wanted RP he would have then shot the cops to shit because we sent his friend to jail. 

if he went in-game, the cops wouldn't give him the time of day to say all this, also pretty sure if he did then his idea would get overlooked and people would forget about it.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Steven said:

STEVEN & ASSOCIATES

324 Kavala Road, 2400

5635, Altis

I love how you make a big deal about something, quite frankly I couldn't give two shits. Your making a point based on a post I made for reasons you do not understand. Granted the effort you put into the "lawsuit" shows that you care about roleplay but the forums are not the place to put it. Keep it in game and it more than likely would have been dealt with. 

Anyway, as @Thomas Lubanga said, I have left the police,again due to reasons that are unknown to yourself, nothing related to this post. Good luck with your roleplay.

I would love for us to add a DOJ with bar certified Lawyers I would be open to writing the framework for it if anyone else is down for it

Edited by Bilbo Swagins
  • Like 1