Don't forget to Donate this month! If we reach of Donation goal of £200 the In-Game bonuses will be enabled :93_punch::96_ok_hand::91_thumbsup:

Tiger

Rebel Licenses

Tiger    533

I think it is way to easy to get rebel licenses at the moment, so I think there should be levels set to be able to buy rebel licenses. I would say these would have to be the levels.

Normal Rebel: Level 7-10

Advanced Rebel: 20-25

Blackmarket: 25

Also do I think Advanced should be changed from 10M to 20M due to 10M being way to cheap for what you get from it.

ÅÄÖrne    2

Weapons are way to expensive to increase the price in my opinion.

Paying around 1 mil for a full loadout though you payed 10M for a license..

It is as expensive as it should be right now..

seinfeld-happy-dance-Jerry-seinfeld-Elai

Magicz    311

I agree to upping the prices, definately, its so easy to make money here, i made 5m earlier for 30min work at bank.

Like idk how black market is more expensive than advanced aswell, like 7.62, hello?

Guns are kinda abit overpriced tho but then again easy to make it

Edited by Magicz

Tiger    533

By setting a level for the licenses and making it more money it will actually be a grind and not just a couple of runs.

EnJuuso    183

Normal rebel should be like lvl 5 and adv rebel lvl20 and price for normal should be 1,5mil and adv more than the 10mil

Dandy    183
3 hours ago, Magicz said:

***********I agree to upping the prices, definately, its so easy to make money here, i made 5m earlier for 30min work at bank.********

PugsNotDrugs    70

+1 for upping all rebel licences except black market due to it not having much and you should be level 5 for rebel, 15 for advanced and 25 for black market.  seeing as you can make money easy here and guns are cheap compared to what you earn and all you see is 7.62s everywhere as they are so easy to get. either this or you just earn a lot less from runs however people will not like that as much

Tiger    533
4 hours ago, ropemonkey said:

4 hours ago, Khalid said:

Please explain yourself cus can't get anything out of just a "-1"

ropemonkey    0

@Tiger i don't restricting it to a perk point level is a good idea as i have advanced rebel but an rank 10 as i mostly play as havoc i can't grind xp as hard as you on runs so i still think the price wall is good enough and raising the price wall on advanced rebel would disadvantage those not in a big gang who get robbed every run.   

PugsNotDrugs    70
1 minute ago, ropemonkey said:

@Tiger i don't restricting it to a perk point level is a good idea as i have advanced rebel but an rank 10 as i mostly play as havoc i can't grind xp as hard as you on runs so i still think the price wall is good enough and raising the price wall on advanced rebel would disadvantage those not in a big gang who get robbed every run.   

making it harder to get guns and as big and as many would reduce the robbing as well

ropemonkey    0

the advance rebel also allows you to seize communications and look through inventories at my stage in the game i can't afford full loadouts but it does allow me to steal equipment from PIGS AKA police.

so i would say for me it's still a no

Tiger    533
1 hour ago, ropemonkey said:

the advance rebel also allows you to seize communications and look through inventories at my stage in the game i can't afford full loadouts but it does allow me to steal equipment from PIGS AKA police.

so i would say for me it's still a no

Pretty sure anyone can sieze comms and people would still be able to rob cops for there gear, but you just got to demand them to drop there stuff.

Khalid    5
On 13.1.2018 at 6:37 PM, PugsNotDrugs said:

just what i thought