Don't forget to Donate this month! If we reach of Donation goal of £200 the In-Game bonuses will be enabled :93_punch::96_ok_hand::91_thumbsup:

Sign in to follow this  
Tiger

How to deal with an RDMing cop.

Tim    581
53 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I am

So how as it RDM?

Jord    734
  • 2.2 RDM - Random Deathmatch is not permitted. RDM is shooting and/or killing another player without the prior engagement of Roleplay. You must give the other party enough time to comply with your initiation. You must provide at 10 seconds as a minimum.

sorry but i have to ban you

Obsidian    26
8 minutes ago, Tiger said:

3 Min no shots Initation is over.

I hope that gets changed for bank ops. It's unfair as hell, and makes no sense whatsoever. In real life cops aren't going to arrive on scene, 3 minutes pass and just let you walk out with MILLIONS AND MILLIONS WORTH OF GOLD.

Sorry, I've only just realised how much that the bank at times can offer the successful rebels.

You want the gold? Earn it. There's no way in hell this can be classed as RDM, rules or not. It's a bank operation, Role-play was made with negotiator and that's clearly enough role-play for both sides, if they go south, they go south, you don't want cops running in and getting involved after-the-fact? Take negotiations more seriously.

Magicz    312
41 minutes ago, Jord said:
  • 2.2 RDM - Random Deathmatch is not permitted. RDM is shooting and/or killing another player without the prior engagement of Roleplay. You must give the other party enough time to comply with your initiation. You must provide at 10 seconds as a minimum.

sorry but i have to ban you

Only if he adds it in a montage right? 👀😂 

Jord    734
27 minutes ago, Magicz said:

Only if he adds it in a montage right? 👀😂 

nah, im very ban hungry so ill just ban him for just this

Tiger    536
23 minutes ago, Jord said:

nah, im very ban hungry so ill just ban him for just this

I'll ban you if you don't watch out, still got your Taru btw?

Jord    734
5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I'll ban you if you don't watch out, still got your Taru btw?

no

Tiger    536
3 hours ago, Obsidian said:

I hope that gets changed for bank ops. It's unfair as hell, and makes no sense whatsoever. In real life cops aren't going to arrive on scene, 3 minutes pass and just let you walk out with MILLIONS AND MILLIONS WORTH OF GOLD.

Sorry, I've only just realised how much that the bank at times can offer the successful rebels.

You want the gold? Earn it. There's no way in hell this can be classed as RDM, rules or not. It's a bank operation, Role-play was made with negotiator and that's clearly enough role-play for both sides, if they go south, they go south, you don't want cops running in and getting involved after-the-fact? Take negotiations more seriously.

The funny part is that cops got this rule implemented.

Tim    581

Did this get resolved in teamspeak? I so why are you trying to taint the reputation of both the officer and the police as a whole. I don't get it.

Tiger    536
18 hours ago, Tim said:

Did this get resolved in teamspeak? I so why are you trying to taint the reputation of both the officer and the police as a whole. I don't get it.

I am not trying to taint anything I just thought it is funny that I was initiating while he was already spraying. That is the reason I put it at the comedy section.

Edited by Tiger