Don't forget to Donate this month! If we reach of Donation goal of £200 the In-Game bonuses will be enabled :93_punch::96_ok_hand::91_thumbsup:

Demian

Cant join the server?

Demian    11

Hey.

So again i have a new problem while i'm trying to connect to the server.

The first problem got solved with the usage of a vpn, but now there is a new one for me.

So while i'm trying to connect to the server it keeps hanging stuck on the "receiving data" screen.

After a server restart i have no issues joining the server, but when the server has been running for around +-15 mins, i cant connect anymore and keep hanging stuck on the receiving data screen.

I tried deleting my mission files serveral times but that also didnt help.

I've tried multiple vpn locations but that also didnt fix it.

While i'm stuck on the receiving data file it still keeps loading but when its fully loaded it just keeps hanging stuck and its not loading me in. I've even been waiting 15 min once to load in but still no succes.

Does anyone know a fix ? i've been looking on Google for a fix but they keep saying that i have to delete my mission .pbo files but it doesnt fix for me...

Thanks.

20180107215249_1.jpg

20180107220018_1.jpg

Stefan    33

Throw ur computer out of a window so it doesn't recieve any data anymore. Then pick it up again and see if it works then :)

Thomas Lubanga    155

I did try to contact management in case it was an issue with your profile but didn't seem to get any response so, y'know....

Demian    11
8 hours ago, Sig said:

Did you try and make a new profile?

I made a new profile 4 days ago, thats becouse i had to buy myself a new ssd, my pc was broken. Maybe it has something to do with this ? I can make another one if you want me to.

Demian    11

I tried making a new profile but still got stuck on the "receiving data" screen,

So this probably means i cant play on the server.. Again fk sake.

Demian    11
13 minutes ago, Raymond Reddington said:

I would say wipe your account on the server try again and get comped but that's gonna need managment.

Wait, after 6 times of trying to connect i suddenly connected :O

Lets see if i still can tomorrow.