Lil Swizz

Altis Freedom Force

@B4zama

Accepted

Join AFF Open room on ts.phoenixrp.co.uk whenever possible and message Gen. Swizz, Col. Stewart, Maj. JBowlerr, Maj. Jake, Cpt. Ashton or Cpt. Roy

to have your interview :) 

What is your in-game name?

Fozzy Xan

How old are you?

Any Previous bans? If so please state them:

None

Detailed character RP story:

I was born and raised on Altis until my mother was killed in a drug related attack. Following this my father and I moved to Stratis where I was again living in a drug infested area. After I reached the age of 21 I began training to be a police officer on Altis. I finally finished my training and I moved to Kavala. I later made a bad name for myself with the police due to my past and I was fired for reasons I am yet to understand. But this was when I realised that I did not want to fight petty criminals any more. I wanted to be a part of something much bigger like a professional organisation like AFF.

Why do you wish to join AFF?

I know that the AFF are something of a brotherhood when it comes to the bond between every single member. I personally believe I could be a valuable asset to the AFF, and I want to be a part of that brotherhood.

Have you ever encountered AFF before? If so what was the experience like?

Every time I run into AFF whilst doing drug runs or just in general, they have always offered help and been very respectful and kind.

@Fozzy

Accepted

Join AFF Open room on ts.phoenixrp.co.uk whenever possible and message Gen. Swizz, Col. Stewart, Maj. JBowlerr, Maj. Jake, Cpt. Ashton or Cpt. Roy

What is your in-game name? Larry

How old are you? 16

Any Previous bans? If so please state them: nop

Detailed character RP story:Always wanted to be part of a brother hood. When I was a kid, I’d always have to take care of myself. Both my parents fully addicted to alcohol and drugs. There was no money, no solicitude, barely enough food. It was rough. Living. But, I didn’t quit. I worked my ass off every day, just to survive. I started working with some other kids, they didn’t look too well themselves. Slowly we started developing a friendship, a brother hood. It was amazing. I felt like no one would ever be able to touch us, as if we were invincible. As we got older, we started doing dirty work. Assassinating ugly people, selling drugs, shooting up gangs. U name it. We were the unstoppable. We could do any job, perfectly. Everyone feared us. One day it got to us that we always did things, for others. How about we start doing things for ourselves. We wanted to grow even stronger. So we started doing things for ourselve. We wanted to grow even stronger, so we started making alliances with others. The first group we talked was named, Altis Freedom Force [AFF]. We talked to them, and my boys and I fell in love. This was the other half of our brother hood. They were the boys, which we needed to be complete. From then on, we had three important messages to the world. Steal from the rich. Give to the poor. and if u mess with the bull you´ll get with the horns.

Why do you wish to join AFF? I love rp. and thats what we´re aboout. also i like the community a lot. 

Edited by Larry
:)

Cake

How old are you?

Nope

I was born in a fairly rich family in a large port. I lived happily until i was about 17 years old, but at that point life began to change.
I started to experience the world and found out there was more than only the United Kingdom, so I went on an adventure to Ireland. and walked into some bad criminals. they forced me to work for them untill i was done with this. i wanted freedom so i fleed to altis. when i arrived i found out that there were a lot of criminals aswell. now that I am older I want to protect people against those criminals!

The AFF guys seem to be a good lot to play with and Roy brought me into a session with them and really enjoyed it

yes as above

Edited by Cake

@Cake

Accepted

Nick Batsbak

How old are you?

i have two bans, but for that i am all unband

I came from the Netherlands to altis I have found a very nice woman and with her I have made 2 children of course I have also had to look for new work here altogether so I worked at HAVOC only HAVOC did not like it so much I now I am unemployed and then I heard from AFF and I saw you often drive in those big trucks and I thought WOW I want that too so I hope very much that you accept me I think I will be a very good addition for you

AFF is the best course of the server because you are very busy with roll flat and not just with combat and I love it in the way you play in the server really everyone hear you talk to you that your son is in good shape I hope that I can join you in the corrause I would likeidor bec to join you in your roleplaye

yes 

Edited by nick batsbak

Shaun Reddington

How old are you?

No Bans

I was born on Altis, I grew up watching my parents get harassed by the police and the Rebel gangs that had the police in there pockets. Now I'm 22 I need to choose a side, stand with AFF and fight for free rights of civilians or stand with the police. Over the years I have learnt combat skills and practised them, and when NATO was at Stratis I was able to train with them, and learn many combat techniques, and I am willing to offer them in the fight for something. I was well respected when I was over there but then my ma got sick so I had to abandon that and come back.

I want to join AFF because I want to join a good RP gang which will help me improve my RP. Also to join a brotherhood which will help me learn different skills.

No but I have heard they are a good RP gang.

R. Reddington

How old are you?

Na

Was CSI, C/RTO, Acting AC, Head Of Academy, Head Of Archive, Cpl., MRT

Kicked out cops and Tim had a shit on my desk. Pissed off I joined HAVOC now I need more powe... paperwork

Why do you want to join AFF

I promoted Pugs in cops

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

@RaymondReddington

Accepted

Edited by [AFF] Jake

Zincc

How old are you?

nope

I am a rebel that is from kavala, i love to do beer hop runs and help the community

Because i was looking for a gang and someone told me that i should join

yes, they were very nice people and i had a good conversation with them

Louie

How old are you?

1 for combat logging but it got appealed straight away

I was born in a country far away from Altis and one day, i woke up on the shore of Altis and was taken in by a small rebel gang. They raised me well but now I have dreams of being in a top gang.

It is a lifelong dream to join a top gang and now is my oppurtunity

yes, i was driving along and had crash my car and was repairing the wheel. They pulled over with guns but instead of robbing me they just told me about there gang and was on there way. 

What is your in-game name? AppLE

How old are you? 14 but I am pretty mature.

Any Previous bans? If so please state them: No i try to follow the ruels at all times.

Detailed character RP story: I was a lost man and had no family trying to figure out what to do with my life. I decided to travel to Altis in search of work. 7 Years ago I served as a tank operator in Afganistan for the British Armed Forces.But because i lost my family i decided to quit and sort my life out. After living in altis for a year or two i started looking for a group that respects its members and i belive AFF is the group for me.

Why do you wish to join AFF? I would like to join AFF because they are a well organised group that follows the server ruels and are very talented roleplayers and thats what makes altis life a great game.

Have you ever encountered AFF before? If so what was the experience like? Yes i have encounterd you before when some people that I met took me to your base where I witnessed
your great role playing skills then i thought i would love to join this group so that is why I am applying. 

• Like 1

Aaron Carson

How old are you?

15 as of now

none

i was once a lost boy in a forest i heard a plane it was landed so i ran onto the plane soon it took off i was scared i fell asleep next morning i woke up to the amazing sunrise of altis and thats where my journey started 10 years ago i learned my combat skills in altis and every other skill i have came from this wonderful place we here call altis today.

i wish to join because i have seen rebels terrorize people and i dont like that so i want to help out as much as possible so at the end of the day i will know i made somebody be thankful for what they have and feel safe again in the island of altis and i am a very trustworthy and reliable person.

i wish to join the aff because 

Because i really like what aff do and i want to be apart of what they do and i want to help

it was a fun experience i was doing an initiation to join a group they brought us to the base the aff pretended to kidnap and interegate us for information because the leaders of the other group wanted to see if we where trustworthy such a fun rp situation.

Edited by Aaron_Carson
wanted it to be better