Don't forget to Donate this month! If we reach of Donation goal of £200 the In-Game bonuses will be enabled :93_punch::96_ok_hand::91_thumbsup:

Lil Swizz

Altis Freedom Force

Lil Swizz    20

Altis Freedom Force

Displaying afflogo.png

--Handbook--

The AFF is a band of individuals who have formed a brotherhood and have each swore to protect the people of Altis.

We are a constantly growing cause which attracts a variety of different people all with very different backgrounds and reasons to join the cause.

AFF was founded by Lil Swizz in 2013 and continued to grow gradually, moving from different islands for operations, Stratis, Malden and Altis to name a few, the name Altis Freedom Force originated just after the civil war on Altis and became a recognised symbol of hope and protection for many, the group itself agreed they would steer clear of a life of pure crime but instead use the weapons as power, an item of which they used to appear as fearsome.

The group has since then gained many connections such as informants from the Police, Havoc, Altis news and even a connection within the Altis Monarchy.

The group do not look for war but instead search for peace, they try to always help people who seek it and try to work alongside other gangs within the island, the group are also open to working alongside the police whenever they need it.

Ranking Structure

General

Lil Swizz

Colonel

Pugs

Major

Jake

George A

Josh

Captain

Roy

Ashton

Lieutenant

Stewart

Tim

Harrison

Reuben

Corporal

Lucas Petit

Elisjah

Grimzo

Jimmy R

Private

Tommy

Charlie

Recruit

Lofty

Norris

L.Dinkleberry

T.Dinkleberry

Fozzy

Larry

Application

If you wish to join AFF you MUST fill out the application below and then wait to either be accepted, declined or put on hold by one of our recruitment officers

What is your in-game name?

How old are you?

Any Previous bans? If so please state them:

Detailed character RP story:

Why do you wish to join AFF?

Have you ever encountered AFF before? If so what was the experience like?

Once you have finished the application please wait for a response, if accepted  please hop onto the PhoenixRP teamspeak and wait in the AFF Open Room under the gang lounges section

Useful Links

Group Roster

Arma 3 Units Page

Disclaimer

This gang is a very strict RP gang, if any members are caught breaking rules or ruining the time for other players then they will be instantly removed and blacklisted

CrownKey    4

[AFF] CrownKey

How old are you?

no bans

I am a lady committed to service and loyalty.   My goal is to interact with the community, and defend the weak.  Although I am trained in combat, my motive is to make living on Altis enjoyable and exciting. 

Because I enjoy the aff community and swizz would hate my presence.  

I have experienced AFF around Kavala.  My interaction with AFF was hilarious and fun.  It's my belief that AFF will enjoy me as much as i enjoy them.  

Ellisjuh    12
On 4-1-2018 at 4:51 PM, Lil Swizz said:

What is your in-game name? Ellisjuh

How old are you? 14 but will be 15 soon.

Any Previous bans? If so please state them: Yes i had a couple ban... And tbh most of them are really stupid... I think i've one legit ban and that is Soft logging. 

Detailed character RP story: Ellisjuh coms from Tanao he lived in the big jungles. He was a man that were walking around and made a big adventure. He's also a guy that helps people a lot, BUT ONCE he were with a group of many people and there were a lot of "Hobo's" getting robbed. We didnt apritiate that and we must had to be in action we helped those guys and we handled the guys that were robbing to the cops. And since then Tanao was a safe place. What Ellisjuh did he was too borred and came to Altis because he heared a lot of news about people getting robbed. And now he went to Altis and found a gang called AFF that saves people around that saves people against the hobo robbers.

Why do you wish to join AFF? Because as you can see up in my RP story i would love to be in your gang because you guys help people that gets robbed like the Hobo's above here. I also have a friend and old gang members in AFF.  Why i want to join also is because it is a RP gang. Really fun i could create better RP but to be honest my RP isn't bad at all... But i gues with this gang it would be better.

Have you ever encountered AFF before? If so what was the experience like? Yes, i do i've probably meeted a lot of people of your gang like: Tim/Dimo/Ashton. Those guys are good guys. And i assume that you guys are also good. So you guys are helping people like Cops do. Thats what i like aswell because i've been a cop twice on this server.

Jefferson Doe

How old are you?

15 years old.

No previous bans.

Jefferson Doe works at HAVOC on the border. He is loyal, realistic, considerate and accurate  a character that wants to help people even when he is off duty. At the moment he helps people by guiding them a little bit, but he wants to make a difference off duty. Jefferson Doe is sometimes a little bit undifferentiated because he don't like to give to much details away to his nearest because he is considerate and very secretive. Not everyone likes that about Jefferson Doe, but they have to respect that way of living. Sometimes he wants to say what he thinks but after all Jefferson Doe is a nice guy.

I like to care over new people and keep their freedom in Altis so that they can start mining etc. Also i’m very exiting about how everything is ruled in AFF, and with my expierience at HAVOC i’ll like to contribute myself at AFF.

Not yet, just heard story’s that they were very helpful and peaceful to other players and to my HAVOC colleagues and that is what i’d like to see.

What is your in-game name? Charlie Knight

How old are you? 14 but I can be (moderately) mature.

Any Previous bans? If so please state them: nope

I arrived on Altis after escaping the conflict from Stratis. I was the Commander of the Elite Marksmen Unit and fled to Altis shortly after the Unit was given the green light. I arrived on Altis and did time in HAVOC and the APC, currently still serving the Police Force. However, my loyalty is to Altis itself, not just the Police. If someone is out here trying to make it a more liveable home, I want in.

I’ve come across AFF in and out of rp. I have many friends there (Pugs, Joe Fisher, Stewart and Swizz to name a few.) and I was very impressed with all of it. The RP, the system of the gang, the people there, everything. Never blindly robbing people, always doing things with reason, it seems like a good gang with good people to hang out with and I know I will enjoy my time in AFF.

The first time I encountered AFF they were armed to the teeth. Initially me and the other cop in the car shat ourselves but it was clear they didn’t want to rob us so we played along and got some of the best rp I’ve had to date.

Travis12    1

What is your in-game name?travis

How old are you?17

Any Previous bans? If so please state them:no bans

Detailed character RP story: I came from a dark place know as takistan it was a cruel place with death around every corner. so I decided to fight back and become a stronger force. we came together with the police force and fort everyday endless not knowing when it was gunner end I saw a lot of good men die but yet I was the lucky one. I'm a very hard worker and will not stop until the jobs is completely finished. I enjoy meeting new people and working hard with others. I had one young son but sadly he was taken by the rebel force in takistan and sadly killed in the attempt to save him. it was a 3 day long battle and we finally killed the leader. the reason I moved to altis because I wanted a fresh start and help the weaker people and get them to become strong.  

Why do you wish to join AFF? to keep the peace and let the civilians of altis free and let them have the freedom they want. keep the rebels of the great streets of altis.

Have you ever encountered AFF before? If so what was the experience like?no sadly not but I'm hoping tp :] 

blujosh1    3
16 minutes ago, Travis12 said:

I came from a dark place know as takistan it was a cruel place with death around every corner. so I decided to fight back and become a stronger force. we came together with the police force and fort everyday endless not knowing when it was gunner end I saw a lot of good men die but yet I was the lucky one. I'm a very hard worker and will not stop until the jobs is completely finished. I enjoy meeting new people and working hard with others. I had one young son but sadly he was taken by the rebel force in takistan and sadly killed in the attempt to save him. it was a 3 day long battle and we finally killed the leader. the reason I moved to altis because I wanted a fresh start and help the weaker people and get them to become strong.  

I love this RP story man, Takistan is awesome!

MashAr    0

Golds

How old are you?

None at all

I started off from a cold, dark, miserable place known as Pyrgos its a sad place its where dreams go to die. I was ambushed by  3 gang members known only as the The Hunters, I wanted to fight back and I did, with only a Tac-45 I took 3 of them down by alas my efforts were in vain, the last foot soldier took me down broke my leg, I saw a lot of civilians die right in front of my eyes, shock was the only thing that I felt in that very moment before I was restrained and put into the back of a Quilen. They then took my GPS, radio and pulled me out of the car and there it was I faced an epiphany that I could sweet talk them out of them shooting me with my silky smooth British accent. I convinced them to let me go in the middle of the wild, and from there on I used my compass to navigate a HAVOC checkpoint and there I was treated for my wounds. I was given an MXM 6.5 mm Assault Rifle with an MK17 Holographic Sight and a 6.5 mm suppressor, and from there own I went on the hunt for these bandits. I found them at the beer trader waiting for innocent civilians to start trading and they would hold them up. I waited till nightfall and I flanked and vaulted the wall and took 2 shots at 1 one bandit, his lifeless body fell limp to the ground, I turn a corner, another guy only has time to say "What is-" before I cut his life short, finally the last gang member came out and fired at me, I rolled around the corner and waited for him to approach and I blind him with my flashlight and take my time, feel the breath go through my mouth and out through my nostrils. slowly squeeze the trigger and his lifeless body falls to the ground. I finally felt that I was complete I had taken my revenge.

I wish to join the AFF because I think it would be very enjoyable and that I could be a great community player.

I have encountered AFF a few times at the checkpoint and they have been very polite and professional

SpazMan    0

Owen Carver

How old are you?

Any Previous bans? If so please state them: No

I am Owen Carver and i used to work on Stratis as a member of the FIA when i was sent as a relief unit for the civilians of Altis when the government gave up on helping them after a hurricane hit the island.

I wish to join AFF as i have seen rebels take advantage of citizens by taking all they have and i'd like to put a stop to that.

I havent encountered AFF before.

Harley    16

What is your in-game name? Harleyyy WilsoNNN

How old are you? 14

Any Previous bans? If so please state them: I don't Really have any previous bans 

Detailed character RP story: My name is Harley and I was Born in Tanoa with my mom and my dad and my dad was apart of a Military Program. so I didn't get to see him a lot some years later my best friend past away and I remember the tear in my eye roll down my chin. then his mom called me and asked what happened and me and him were going around the block and somebody came with a knife you could see the blood on the knife dripping from the tip of it he started to run at us and started screaming and trying to rob us my friend resisted and got stabbed I remember the terrifying scream he had some months later I was apart of the APC with my best friend brother birdy we did our very first patrol and I remember it so clearly that it was a gang called Titan they started shooting at us and birdy got shot and I got a lot of flash backs and started tearing up and then I took my tazer out and tazed two of them but it was really hard to aim because of the tears and then I joined HAVOC and was apart of the havoc program Called HSOS and was a Good an loyal S/sgt.

Why do you wish to join AFF? I wanna be apart of the AFF because I see a lot of Citizens children be taken from there family and i'd like to stop all of the rebels and I have always seen AFF as a honor to be in. and I have good comms

Have you ever encountered AFF before? If so what was the experience like?  I have ones and the roleplay was good and fun                                                                    

sniperlewie    0

What is your in-game name? sniperlewie

How old are you? 14

no 

He was Born on a sunny day in LA on 14/10/1991. He was the son of two loving parents he had a sister and a brother. Sometimes his brother would play fight with him but it got too rough then, one day, he decided to join the army and, given that Luke looked up to his brother, he was happy for him even tho he knew the possibility his brother might not come back from war. Luke would cry for hours hoping that he would come back safe and sound. In school, Luke would sit and read by himself. He always kept a locket around his neck with a picture of his family, it helped him feel safe and comfortable. One day when he came home from school, he got a knock on the door and his mother answered. She was shocked there was a man in military uniform holding a neatly folded uniform in his hands. She knew what had happened

roleplay 

no i have not 

What is your in-game name? Jimmy Reddington

How old are you? 16 

Any Previous bans? If so please state them: No

Detailed character RP story: An ex Captain in the British Special Forces, he moved to Altis 5 years ago following a incident that happened within his job. He lives with his wife and 1 child. He spent 15 years serving within the SAS and has completed over 455 missions that has saved countless of lives, he has also participated in 150 joint operations with SBS, Delta Team, Spetsnaz, SEAL Team, and many more. He is trained in hostage rescue, building clearance, marksmen ship and underwater warfare. Now he has got settled into Altis he now wants to get back into old habits and start fighting again.

Why do you wish to join AFF? I want to join AFF because I know what there RP is like and it's very good, and I've been looking for a gang that does good RP and not just combat focus, plus I know some of the members and get along with them quite well.

Have you ever encountered AFF before? If so what was the experience like? Yes HAVOC have a agreement with them and they help us out a lot.

Fodrem    1

Fodrem

How old are you?

nope

Im an elder who forgot his backstory

swizz told me to join

yes, erotic