Kevin

Farewell for now, kinda

Farewell, for now.... Kinda.

Today I will be taking a step back from my role in Management. I will be around, I will just not be carrying out my daily duties as Management. I still love this community and never intend on fully leaving. It's just got to the point where its no longer a game for me. I love everything about PhoenixRP, what we have built and the people who are and have been here. I feel this has been building up for a long time of stress from both real life and stuff relating to PhoenixRP.

It's not easy stepping back from something I've been so attached to for over a year now and have had so much passion in building. I have no doubt Conner, Harry and Kayle will continue to run the community on a day to day basis to the flourishing community it is turning out to be.

So, I guess I'll say some thank yous to some G's that have helped this community become what it is.

@Matt - For one, if it wasn't for Matt, there would be no PhoenixRP. He provided money that he really didn't have and put it into this community when we started, and even to this day is willing to put in anything to help this community, even though he is no longer management. On top of this, he's going to be a friend, no matter what a virtual tag says.

@Conner Merlin - Works his ass off on a daily basis. Bit of a mong but at the end of the day, a G at the same time, but still kinda not. He's cool, mainly a twat though, but yeah he works tirelessly (up till 3AM with work at 9AM to get shit fixed).

@Harry - I put this thank you to you on the forums, because we all know this is where you want to be thanked... You're quiet, but you do some stuff, some...

@Kayle Ravelle - Good old Kayle, and we all have to remember good old @Kayle is a Nigger which I see every time I try to tag you. Your one of the real OG's, you worked from the bottom and worked straight to the top and you're amazing in every role you were thrown in.

@KyleDorans - The REAL OG developer, he built the frame of what you see today. He made a server less scrubby then it was originally going to be. Thanks Kyle bby

@Quinn - As much as you grind my gears, you kinda give a shit about this place... And put time in, when you're not dead lifting or some shit.

@Cryant - Known this twat since Day 0 on another island... Good old DI Cryant of Academy. Those were the days. You're still the same old Cryant. You are also the pioneer of HAVOC... You probably drink too much too, you should cut that down. Saying this because I love you.

@FoxHound - Foxy Baby. You're a boss, INSPECTOR FoxHound of Academy. You're almost as good at ArmA as you are at flying.

@Larz - Mega Dev. Power House. Pioneer. That's all that needs to be said on this front.

@Nathan / @Wasted - Left us but you put a lot of work into what you did, thanks babes

@Tim - You get assey, but have been here for a long ass time and worked on various shit with me, I appreciated it and always will.

@Ollie - Laravel Connoisseur. Stats Panel Creator. Also you look pretty good dressed as a flower.

== At this point of thank yous I noticed how many people there are to thank. My hands hurt. ==

@TITAN - The OG gang, sad they aren't as prominent anymore, but they were the originals of rebels on the server.

@Sig - The man who is carrying development, keeping this boat floating and storming on. Appreciate what you have and are doing <3

@Staff/Support - Thanks for everything you have and are doing. Your work is what keeps the wheels turning.

@ninj - You're a good kid.

This post was harder to write then I thought, but I think it's what I need to do and its what's best for both the community and myself.

Thanks for everything guys. Who knows, maybe I'll be back ;) 

kevinisreallyanorexic2.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Cryant Lickin' Good 1
  • Conner Approval 1
  • Conner CRY :'( 4
  • Sad 5

I think @Kayle is a Nigger deserves far more credit than I do, to be honest.

This is the departure post I never expected to end up reading, @Kevin - I'm shocked and surprised, though I can do nothing but respect someone's decision to put real life before anything else. I hope we'll keep seeing you around bud, for PUBG, Euro Truck or anything else. Every conversation we've had has been a pleasure, you've always done the best for everyone here.

Best of luck, bud.

Just now, Kayle Ravelle said:

I think @Kayle is a Nigger deserves far more credit than I do, to be honest.

This is the departure post I never expected to end up reading, @Kevin - I'm shocked and surprised, though I can do nothing but respect someone's decision to put real life before anything else. I hope we'll keep seeing you around bud, for PUBG, Euro Truck or anything else. Every conversation we've had has been a pleasure, you've always done the best for everyone here.

Best of luck, bud.

I'll be around <3 

Wow, I did not see this coming. You were the last person I would expect to leave. I’ve been here with you since the start and have seen you work your ass off but still I did not see this coming and I’m very shocked to see this. I really hope to see you back one day and.

Goodbye Kevin ;(

u forgot my tag <3

Im kinda with Fox on this one, I feel like we literally need you :/ But I still thank you for your hard work on the server we all love and enjoy.