Magicz

CHOP SHOP - POLICE VEHICLES

Magicz    139

I think people vehicles should be able to be chop shopped.

This is the only server ive come accross where you get £0 for chopping a prowler/hunter

If us rebels can loose their ifrits/quilins/orcas we pay ALOT for then why cant police loose them that get them for free anyway? Be more fun stealing a prowler for example then taking it to chop shop with cops following you.

With my previous CUT N SHUT suggestion police vehicles will be on exempt from this for obvious reasons but i believe being able to chop for them for a good price should be implemented.

Tim    348
11 minutes ago, Magicz said:

I think people vehicles should be able to be chop shopped.

This is the only server ive come accross where you get £0 for chopping a prowler/hunter

If us rebels can loose their ifrits/quilins/orcas we pay ALOT for then why cant police loose them that get them for free anyway? Be more fun stealing a prowler for example then taking it to chop shop with cops following you.

With my previous CUT N SHUT suggestion police vehicles will be on exempt from this for obvious reasons but i believe being able to chop for them for a good price should be implemented.

I +1 this idea, it will show them the value of the vehicle and to make sure they protect it as people steal hunters and prowlers and they just get another one out. I think it would also be great if the APC got a message when one of their vehicles get chop shopped, maybe something like, "The tracker in vehicle (What the vehicle is) has lost connection" meaning it had been chopped.

Dextrinity7    117

+1 I stole a strider while on police holiday, drove it all the way to chop shop on 2 wheels because who would stop at a city with one, got to the chop shop and the grand sum of £0 was my paycheck