Kayle Ravelle

HAVOC - Moonshining.

Kayle Ravelle    404

HAVOC Transmission:

--------------------------------------------

Citizens of Altis,

With the reduction in our VISA prices, we’ve seen considerably more tourists move through our territory. Our clubbing and bar industries are growing stronger by the day, making things far more affordable for all concerned. As with all things on this island, reprobates will find a way to manipulate and twist circumstances to their advantage, as such, the recent ‘moonshining’ culture has begun to grow far beyond acceptable means.

Those of us in HAVOC high command, in cooperation with our Government and overseas investors, hereby declare the process of refining, transporting and selling moonshine to be illegal within HAVOC territory.

Anyone caught in areas known to be hotbeds of illegal activity will be subject to highly invasive searches. Those who refuse to acquiesce to any and all demands given by HAVOC personnel will be punished with varying degrees of severity based on our discretion.

A curfew will be set in place over any areas known to be used for the cultivation of corn. Anyone caught within these areas between the hours of 20:00 and 07:00 will be fined up to £50,000 for trespassing.

Individuals caught transporting moonshine within their vehicles are subject to vehicle seizures, heavy fines and deportation - along with potential blacklisting from HAVOC territory for a fixed time period.

Glory to Eastern Altis.

Signed,

General Kayle Ravelle

--------------------------------------------

Dextrinity7    117

As a moonshine fanatic I can safely say this won't stop me, you call it illegal because you can't tax it, not because you disagree with It.

Already made over £10million tonight alone, all of it tax free ;)

5 hours ago, Dextrinity7 said:

As a moonshine fanatic I can safely say this won't stop me, you call it illegal because you can't tax it, not because you disagree with It.

Already made over £10million tonight alone, all of it tax free ;)

Mind if you slide me some? Running a bit short here.

ninj    44

lol well personaly if its so much money I think we should be abe do use a new method of disposing of it with hemets of course choping hemmets seems fair or at least disposing of them

Ronnie Kray    4

Got jacked while unarmed and nipping down to the shops. Still no harm was done to me as you know if there was, you'd be in trouble. 

'Be afraid of the calmest person in the room' - Ronnie Kray 

You're not any threat to us or anyone in Altis. So if you continue with the threats then we'll be sure to see you again. Now pipe down boy and go back to your copper runs.

In a Man to Man fight the winner is the one with one more round in his magazine - Erwin Rommel 

Ronnie Kray    4

No threat here. Just stating the fact i was unarmed, taken by 4 of your ladies with guns, held hostage and left with no harm, no payment and a free lift home by PC plod. 

I sense fear in your ranks