Jump to content

We have just migrated our server to a new machine, DNS has been updated however if you are still having trouble connecting feel free to contact a member of staff.

Toxicbacon

More guns at black market

Recommended Posts

Toxicbacon    32

So I just bought the black market license for 17 mil and i wanted to kms when I saw what you can buy. There is a MXSW and its 1,5 mil thats tge only good thing then tge rest is just the black version of the guns. Please add more guns and lower the prices. Maybe add stone to the shop if im not misstaken its a flashbang and you should be able to buy it there. Maybe also add spikestrips to tge shop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alfie Niddle    11

If you want good items grt a gang together and all rob high ranking SCO-19 units to get mar10s and aks etc.

 

These are weapons that civs shouldnt have as they are too good/op... and the way they are makes it rare and expensive if you get one.

 

Also this post has been made many times and always gets denied so its a -1 from me. (Remember to do your research on past threads)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toxicbacon    32
18 minutes ago, Alfie Niddle said:

 

If you want good items grt a gang together and all rob high ranking SCO-19 units to get mar10s and aks etc.

 

 

You could do that but its still dosen't proves tge point that the black market is shit and needs to be improved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skilly    24
16 hours ago, Toxicbacon said:

So I just bought the black market license for 17 mil and i wanted to kms when I saw what you can buy. There is a MXSW and its 1,5 mil thats tge only good thing then tge rest is just the black version of the guns. Please add more guns and lower the prices. Maybe add stone to the shop if im not misstaken its a flashbang and you should be able to buy it there. Maybe also add spikestrips to tge shop. 

I do agree that they should add flashbangs. But not the spikestrips.. Since some players might abuse it. (Could be the same with the flashbangs...

 

But they def should add a higher caliber gun or that u could buy certain vehicles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toxicbacon    32
25 minutes ago, Skilly said:

But not the spikestrips.. Since some players might abuse it.

I don't think that it might be abused as players who play seriosly on this server will risk being banned due abusing the spikestrips .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skilly    24
46 minutes ago, Toxicbacon said:

I don't think that it might be abused as players who play seriosly on this server will risk being banned due abusing the spikestrips .

Hmm u do got a point there...
Do wish they would make the price high then and lower the black market license to 15 mil -> instead 17 and yeah xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alfie Niddle    11

If civs had spikestrips let me think what will happen...

 

No runs would be possible as the trader would have then everywhere. Then all the hobo gangs and new players will cry and leave which would cause the server to have a bad name and people would do something like apples to make their income.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toxicbacon    32
1 minute ago, Alfie Niddle said:

 

If civs had spikestrips let me think what will happen...

 

No runs would be possible as the trader would have then everywhere. Then all the hobo gangs and new players will cry and leave which would cause the server to have a bad name and people would do something like apples to make their income.

 

Yea thats true but I still think flashbangs should be avalible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alfie Niddle    11
8 minutes ago, Toxicbacon said:

Yea thats true but I still think flashbangs should be avalible

I dont agree with flashbangs, but if there would be a way so it had no affect on people like a specific mask I agree with it. Because of this civs could also have some sort of tear gas that is less effective as a cop one, but still usefull to use.

 

To put more info on the mask it should only be bought at the blackmarket dealer and be worth anything from 75-200k cos remember it may get y ou out of trouble. (Giving yourself the effects of it).

 

 

Anyway from a civilians point of view how would this help you with roleplay, I dont want your answer to be anyway involved with gunfights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Victor    94
1 hour ago, Toxicbacon said:

The civs won't get them you need 17mil and no one has that

I bought it, soon as it came out, bought 2 guns, lost one so far due to unfortunate stupid death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toxicbacon    32
39 minutes ago, Thomas White said:

more guns

Ehhm more guns yeah maybe someone would buy them if the price was good but you can buy the same gun for half of the price at rebel 2 and the license price is lower. Soo your wrong there

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dimo said:

Yea black market license should be less than 10 mil it's so bad

it's probably so high, so not everyone is able to use the black market and get guns. it's probably there for progression, so you have to work before you can roleplay as someone with powerful guns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dimo    35
1 hour ago, Thomas White said:

it's probably so high, so not everyone is able to use the black market and get guns. it's probably there for progression, so you have to work before you can roleplay as someone with powerful guns.

m8 it doesn't have powerful guns lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tim    226

Saying you want to kill yourself because of the underpowerness of the black market is great feedback for the devs to change it.

 

I hate it when people comment just shit instead of giving constructive feedback. How do you expect us to change things?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toxicbacon    32
5 hours ago, Tim said:

 

Saying you want to kill yourself because of the underpowerness of the black market is great feedback for the devs to change it.

 

I hate it when people comment just shit instead of giving constructive feedback. How do you expect us to change things?

 

It wasn't in place to say that but I paid 17mil for something that was not worth it at all. I was supprised when I saw what you could buy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dimo    35
2 hours ago, Toxicbacon said:

It wasn't in place to say that but I paid 17mil for something that was not worth it at all. I was supprised when I saw what you could buy.

Standard rebel is better than Black market lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×