We have just migrated our server to a new machine, DNS has been updated however if you are still having trouble connecting feel free to contact a member of staff.

Cameron Mitchell

How to get rid of combat hungry people and baiters

CARTELS. Simply cartels are on many servers and are amazing for combat as everyone with decent guns goes and it gets rid of cop baiting etc as people would rather go to cartels for actual combat rather than baiting a pcso who has a mk20 when you have a mk200. I understand phoenix has capture sectors but they are nothing like cartels and the actual chance of coming across someone at the capture sectors is small as basically no one goes. Cartels are on many servers such as Asylum and Olympus and more and have constant combat on. Cartels basically just pop up at random points of the map such as OG arms and if you go there with you group and kill everyone else who is contesting for it you get shit like money or whatever and when one gets captured it disapears off the map then about ten mins later pops up somewhere else for you to fight in and get the instant rewards from capping it. I understand people are gonna be like "oh thats just like capture sectors you retarded white boy" but honestly as its constant combat and if say management makes it worth peoples while to capture it then people will go. Thanks

58 minutes ago, Kayle Ravelle said:

So these things are like NPCs that protect an area or something? That sounds pretty good.

look on asylum basically they spawn at places such as OG arms and they are KOS zones and basically say LSM went and Z went, LSM would be capping it then Z would come and the percent would still go up it would just say contested then say Z got magical powers wiped out LSM they would then have to hold it until it was 100% then each member of Z inside of the zone would get 100k added onto there person not bank so they still have to go store it then say another ten mins later a new zone would spawn at say a gang base which isnt being used or owned or whatever and same thing then repeats other and other. this means that instead of people being frag hungry people can just fight over them, just go on asylum or something its just a mad pvp no initiation zones with good rewards therefore no one baits cops or havoc as everyone would be fighting at these zones and that (I'll admit my explanation doesn't sound that good really but in game if its the same of say asylum it will work really well and there will be a lot less baiting etc as people would be at these zones) also cops shouldn't go to these zones as there is no logical reason for them to

58 minutes ago, Kayle Ravelle said:

So these things are like NPCs that protect an area or something? That sounds pretty good.

not quite, basically the zone pops up it says a msg in chat saying the zone has spawned everyone goes there and fights over the zone for the rewards no NPC or anything protecting it as there would be gangs fighting over the zone to get the rewards. Also i believe you should get some XP from successfully capping these so Rebels are able to get more XP

Kayle Ravelle    217
14 minutes ago, Cameron Mitchell said:

not quite, basically the zone pops up it says a msg in chat saying the zone has spawned everyone goes there and fights over the zone for the rewards no NPC or anything protecting it as there would be gangs fighting over the zone to get the rewards. Also i believe you should get some XP from successfully capping these so Rebels are able to get more XP

I like this, actually. Seems like a good thing for rebels to do in their downtime. I'll have a word with someone and see what can be done.

43 minutes ago, Kayle Ravelle said:

I like this, actually. Seems like a good thing for rebels to do in their downtime. I'll have a word with someone and see what can be done.

cheers make sure its like asylum one tho for it to work well

7 hours ago, [Spore]The Grox Empire said:

But how do you stop people abusing it when it's midnight or nobody goes online? This server isn't as popular as Asylum, there's a time where only 1-3 people online.

I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to add a population check before adding a new one after the last one was capped.

Alfie Niddle    11

Maybe the convoy missions should be added, but on areas of the map no one goes to as if it goes towards a city the would kill everyone, from these you could get drugs and gold...

But the sectors are better because it could pull everyone to it as they know somehow they will get a reward at some point.

6 minutes ago, Harry said:

I think if there was one area in the left corner of the map it would be in my eyes be fine and make people less frag hungry to other people 

but would it not be better if it was like asylum? cause then there would only be one zone at a time and once it is captured then say 10 mins later the zone pops up somewhere else say one of the abonded DMT's and then have to capture that. Because if there is just one capture zone in the corner of the map after people have capped it people will camp there for the zone to respawn at the same spot and as soon as peopel go in the zone they will be instantly sniped by the campers