We have just migrated our server to a new machine, DNS has been updated however if you are still having trouble connecting feel free to contact a member of staff.

EAGLE

EAGLE. Breaker of worlds. Personal Defuser of Mines. Follower of incompetence.

EAGLE    2

After many years of service in private military corporations and several militaries I have served in multiple roles; From Transport Pilot, to Radio Operator, to Captain of a rather small navy (Consisting of a French Frigate and a Seahawk). EAGLE wanted a new life, armed only with his operative’s code name ‘EAGLE’ he made the tireless journey to Altis. EAGLE has already seen the ins & outs of the police ‘Work’ and the antics of certain gangs. (LSM Ugh). EAGLE has yet to find  somewhere to truly fit in, with gangs and PMC’s still trying to recruit him.

EAGLE    2
5 hours ago, Mr Eagle said:

Im sorry but i would like for you to request to change your name tysm i've been eagle for the past 3 years lul @Sanders shut up u hobo

Been eagle, since the original Xbox m8. Also my picture relates to me!

Mr Eagle    1
4 hours ago, EAGLE said:

Been eagle, since the original Xbox m8. Also my picture relates to me!

Okay but im known for the name Eagle on all communities including this one, the owners and majority of the staff team know me. So please change your name to avoid confusion