We have just migrated our server to a new machine, DNS has been updated however if you are still having trouble connecting feel free to contact a member of staff.

Jord    570

James (Jimbo) didn't do much wrong just was hostile and told me to only drive offroad. He did have a carrier rig which he isn't supposed to tho. He should also use the name he has on teamspeak and on the database so people can find him, I recognised him by his voice but others might not be able to find him.

CSI Bagen Vexy was claiming that a document which I made and got Chief Constable @FoxHound to sign is fake and then when I try speak to me he completely ignores me because he probably knew he was in the wrong. The document

SI BULLDOG is approached with a complaint and and while @Andy Wick tries dealing with it he orders them to go on patrol so he doesnt have to speak with them.

This also shouldn't be allowed, 2 officers on patrol and the rest on SCO19 patroll

771d640e1d7454adef046d0c8e83dc68.png

@BULLDOG @James Harwood @Mx'y

@Andy Wick also has some footage which might be added later.

Tim    226

@Jord The SCO19 channel, if you actually looked on the server there was nobody on from SCO19 that was on a patrol. I joined to tell them to not patrol given the amount of units. If you had raised this to me instead of letting your mind wander about what is happening you would have known the situation

Also at multiple points through the video you provided you metagamed the officers name in roleplay by looking at their ranks, once when he accidentally hits you and secondly when you open the Y menu and look at  the key chain menu. 

Your a cop Jord, not a rebel. You wasn't on police holiday. I am sure @FoxHound would never give off duty cops permission to play as a rebel (use any rebel items) whilst off duty given the server rule - Not allowed to play as rebel.

I personally think your upset that your document was called a fake, and yes officers involved ignoring you is wrong but this video to me seems like you just belittling the cops and staining the reputation of the APC.

You are NOT ALLOWED under any circumstances to play as rebel. 

Jord    570
6 minutes ago, Tim said:

@Jord The SCO19 channel, if you actually looked on the server there was nobody on from SCO19 that was on a patrol. I joined to tell them to not patrol given the amount of units. If you had raised this to me instead of letting your mind wander about what is happening you would have known the situation

Why be in an SCO patrol channel when ur not on patroll but whatever its okay then.

Jord    570
5 minutes ago, Tim said:

Updated Reply ^^

I was told that you can play as civ and not do illegal stuff and other officer say the same.

The rules even say that.

Jord    570
1 minute ago, Tim said:

Yes but not playing as rebel, and that car is a rebel vehicle.

Which is why I got that docunent for it so I'm allowed to drive it.

Tim    226
2 minutes ago, Jord said:

Which is why I got that docunent for it so I'm allowed to drive it.

I highly doubt fox would give only you the exception of the rule. 

I've asked him to see if he did agree but from a rule point of view, you shouldn't be allowed to do any rebel activity, including driving illegal vehicles.

Jord    570
4 minutes ago, Tim said:

I highly doubt fox would give only you the exception of the rule. 

I've asked him to see if he did agree but from a rule point of view, you shouldn't be allowed to do any rebel activity, including driving illegal vehicles.

Would it still be considered illegal if foxhound granted permission?

Jord    570
1 minute ago, Tim said:

can I see the rest of the chat log? because your screenshot is one sided.

Why? I show him the document and ask him for approval and he says sure. Why would I need to show the rest of the convo?