We have just migrated our server to a new machine, DNS has been updated however if you are still having trouble connecting feel free to contact a member of staff.

Sign in to follow this  
Traxy

Ban Appeal - Daddy76 - 08/10/17

Traxy    0

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 07:44:16 PM | 08/10/17
Submitted By: Traxy (1437)

In-Game Name:
Daddy76

Steam / Player ID:

Administrator who issued ban:
i dont know

Date of ban:
10/08/17

In your opinion, why were you banned?:
i didnt nothing wrong i got banned for getting money by random guy

What reason was given for your ban?
a random guy from athira give me and my friend money (30 milion) so we said thanks he had gear and we started yesterday so we tough his not a hacker

Why should you be unbanned?
false ban i love the server but i dont really know why did i got ban from that

What platform / server were you banned on?:
Altis Life (Server 1)

Link to initial report (if applicable):

i can upload a screen of that guy and i think his name is coolguy or the cool guy and his gang is 1111111111 he give me his gear too and 30mil to me and my friend we are new so we got exited and his face was like a arsenal bot face so i tough its an admin 

Tim    226

Management would have to look into how you obtained the money. Also so you're aware, your only permitted to have one game account. 

Traxy    0

i got the money from a random guy in athira he give me and my friend 30 milion each because i was new to the server it was my 1day on the server i just strated and i had about 1.4 milion so i tough that guy with the 30milion he maybe was working hard for it like me 

it was my friend account just to talk with the admins im new 

Traxy    0

i really dont have problem if you can reset my account to the time that i had 1 milion from my fishing and revoke my rebel and advnach rebel licsense and pilot and my gear and ifrit 

Jord    570

I did also hear the same story from a few other people that he got the money from a random guy. It was most likely spawned in money though.