We have just migrated our server to a new machine, DNS has been updated however if you are still having trouble connecting feel free to contact a member of staff.

LazyMan

Player Report - [AMS] Willy - 07/22/17

LazyMan    1

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 03:07:33 PM | 07/22/17
Submitted By: LazyMan (1247)

Your In-Game Name:
[RB] Buster Rito

Who are you reporting?:
[AMS] Willy

Time/Date of event:
11/07/2017 approximately 15:00

Rule's Broken:
Medics breaking law.

Explain what happened:
Basically I was breaking into a house, while picking hte first door, about 65% of the way through, the medic appeared at the house, saying hello and what not. He then went on to blackmail me by demanding £100,000 from me, or the police would be called. Given the fact that blackmailing is a crime, a govermnent official such as a paramedic should not be anywhere near an illegal situation let alone try to blackmail an individual who is possibly armed. I think that players like this should not be allowed to play as NHS, he admitted that he only did it because he was bored.

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0GsdOHJHcU

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
No

Support Member Involved?:

Nick    68

Thank you for this report, as medical director I will take this into account for our weekly meeting, if you would like any compensation for your time or troubles let me know.

Peter    114

This isnt against the rules?

• 5.3 Hostility Towards Medics - Medics may not be robbed, killed or taken hostage for any reason. Medics are also not permitted to rob, kill or take someone hostage.

Peter    114
Just now, Nick said:

It could be within rules if in RP, but is highly against our medic conduct

Thats my point, I dont get why this is a player report?

Creature    21

But you wouldn't know in-game @Nick unless the guy reports it in the game. If you are going to punish Willy based on a report on the forums then it would be metagaming. This is all based on the presumption that it is not against the rules what Willy did. 

Nick    68
13 minutes ago, Creature said:

But you wouldn't know in-game @Nick unless the guy reports it in the game. If you are going to punish Willy based on a report on the forums then it would be metagaming. This is all based on the presumption that it is not against the rules what Willy did. 

This is not meta gaming, if someone breaks rules or acts against our medical standards I can punish them seen fit.

@Willy Could you comment on this situation please

Thanos    128

until willy comments he is under suspension. Will be removed from AMS asap. He has all right to apologize here in public as he broke law. Doesn't matter if it is not described at rules with the word blackmail, what he did it is against laws and it is more than clear on AMS handbook.

Thanos    128
2 hours ago, Creature said:

it is not metagaming. Its an obvious report as any player has the right to do. Will broke a law. He is suspended. End of discussion.

on the other hand we need in forum a separated section about AMS complains/reports

AMS members are not above the law. Law for medics is the server rules & handbook

Nick    68
2 hours ago, Thanos said:

@Willy i need a little talk with you, when we ll be on TS... Me You and Nick, when we are all three on TS. Maybe tonight or tomorrow night. Till then you remain suspended

I spoke to him yesterday, and during the meeting I told everyone that it is not acceptable, he made an apology including to the victim, situation closed.

Please lock this thread

@Thanos @Jelle @Kazz