If you find any issues or have suggestions for our new theme please contact @Kevin or @Tim

Skilly

Medical Idea's / Bugs

Skilly    12

So recently I've been playing as a medic on Phoenixrp.
Some idea's I've had:

1# Add medical marijuana for 10k each to the shop of the medic's -> For roleplay purposes only!
2# Add painkillers -> Will have no effect but would be awesome for roleplay purposes!
3# Make it so that we can impound vehicle's that are blocking the road (without letting us lockpick the car first).
4# Add the old medical backpack back (But keep the invisible one as well (Since some old medic's love the backpack).
5# Give us 2 type's of medical uniforms (AMS / MAS) -> The AMS uniform has NHS on it, so please fix that.
6# Remove the Medical Outpost -> But give us a normal hospital at: Zaros - Athira - Pyrgos - Sofia.
7# Change the medic lights to "Green / Yellow ", so if rebels hear the sirens / lights they will know that we're medics.
8# Add parking spots at the hospitals -> Since most of the players just drop them.

Some things i would love to get fixed:

1# Fix the Truck Boxer Lights / Sirens
2# Fix The Hatchback Lights
3# I've seen players use a little bird with a medical skin ->  Remove those little birds since civilians can't use medical vehicles / choppers.
4# Remove the Nitro for medic's  (Since none of use buys a vehicle and it would have no effect for us since we can't use it anyway.

I've had some thoughts about adding a whole system to check on how someone's body is after a crash etc.
But i've seen that players love to roleplay the easy way to get away from the medic's (after 10 min roleplay).

Let me know what u would love to get added or fixed for the medic's   ^< ^

Aaaron 十    67

For #1 make the Medical Marijuana a separate in game item rather than have it just as regular Marijuana:

this would stop Medics just filling up HEMTT's with marijuana and just selling it at the Drug Dealer.

Everything else +1

Thanos    120
2 hours ago, Skilly said:

So recently I've been playing as a medic on Phoenixrp.
Some idea's I've had:

1# Add medical marijuana for 10k each to the shop of the medic's -> For roleplay purposes only!
2# Add painkillers -> Will have no effect but would be awesome for roleplay purposes!
3# Make it so that we can impound vehicle's that are blocking the road (without letting us lockpick the car first).
4# Add the old medical backpack back (But keep the invisible one as well (Since some old medic's love the backpack).
5# Give us 2 type's of medical uniforms (AMS / MAS) -> The AMS uniform has NHS on it, so please fix that.
6# Remove the Medical Outpost -> But give us a normal hospital at: Zaros - Athira - Pyrgos - Sofia.
7# Change the medic lights to "Green / Yellow ", so if rebels hear the sirens / lights they will know that we're medics.
8# Add parking spots at the hospitals -> Since most of the players just drop them.

Some things i would love to get fixed:

1# Fix the Truck Boxer Lights / Sirens
2# Fix The Hatchback Lights
3# I've seen players use a little bird with a medical skin ->  Remove those little birds since civilians can't use medical vehicles / choppers.
4# Remove the Nitro for medic's  (Since none of use buys a vehicle and it would have no effect for us since we can't use it anyway.

I've had some thoughts about adding a whole system to check on how someone's body is after a crash etc.
But i've seen that players love to roleplay the easy way to get away from the medic's (after 10 min roleplay).

Let me know what u would love to get added or fixed for the medic's   ^< ^

Most of them have been suggested one or another way... Most of them are accepted by me too

About 6 We still waiting Athira Hospital...!!!!!!!! After the Athira Hospital, a Hospital at Pyrgos is also needed and we have discuss about it at AMS previous meetings. 

The time of implement some of the above is a management issue. Also about bugs. He ve said many times the issues... still waiting... 

Skilly    12

One of the main things why i posted it Thanos.
About 80% of these things are minor things that could be added/fixed within a few hours of work.

We have been waiting for a Athira hospital for ages and it's time that things are getting added/changed.
Cause if they can move a whole city, then they should be able to fix such small things as well.

Thanos    120

It could be a good timing for getting two constructions at athira and pyrgos, with the last huge upgrade/update...  management seems to have other prioroties. I cannot do anything about that :) 

Thanos    120
32 minutes ago, Kyle™ said:

Wait so what needs doing ?

It s not on you Kyle. Management should give approval for all these :/ We are waiting for the Athira Hospital for long time... we thought that it would be included at least on such a Huge upgrade. There are also couple of things -bugs- that have been reported many times but nothing happend. 

i.e. Boxer trucks do not have sirens. Their beacon works for couple of seconds and stuck on floor when vehicle leaves or is impounded 

Medical Humminbird skin is available for civs/ i guess is still glitching

When we press F instead of siren sound we see a red line which  writes that we do not have any nitro :D 

Cemlights ar not bright at all ... we just see the candle stick instead of give light to the area

etc

Thanos    120
2 hours ago, Kazz said:

chemlights do work fine, as they're an Arma thing... I've used them plenty on here

I m using them too... but i believed that they would be brighter ...anyway. If it s possible to be brighter, it wont harm ;) 

Nick    58

Can I please just say I think every medic can agree, one of the most important bug/update pushes should be Athira hospital AND a helicopter spawn point at Zaros