If you find any issues or have suggestions for our new theme please contact @Kevin or @Tim

dylanp01

Ban Appeal - [A.R.G] 2Lt. Dylan - 07/17/17

dylanp01    0

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 08:12:07 AM | 07/17/17
Submitted By: dylanp01 (1229)

In-Game Name:
[A.R.G] 2Lt. Dylan

Steam / Player ID:

Administrator who issued ban:
Tim

Date of ban:
07/17/17

In your opinion, why were you banned?:
cause tim is upset he got killed after following us 4km then aiming guns at us from a tower

What reason was given for your ban?
RDM

Why should you be unbanned?
a havoc strider followed me from the border all the way to athira. During this we had stopped and robbed 2 trucks the third person got to garage and stored there truck at this point havoc who followed us set up in a tower i later run up the tower and tim was at the top aiming towards me. My higher ups told us the HAVOC members where there cause they got paid by the trucks

i was looking on the forums and noticed Tim has gave a 3 day ban to everyone else for RDM multiple of these people i know isnt there first time getting banned yet i get a 5 day ban and this is my first time even getting reported i believe i got longer cause it was a admin i killed and this isnt right the ban should be the same length

What platform / server were you banned on?:
Altis Life (Server 1)

Link to initial report (if applicable):

Kayle Ravelle    174

I was a part of this incident. A HAVOC strider didn't follow you. We went across the airfield and circled around to the Meth Hook-up - at which point we saw one of your Ifrits robbing a truck that came through our border about 10 minutes previously. We went towards the Ifrit at which point one of your A.R.G members -Kattana or something - crashed his hatchback sport. We went back to the Meth Hook-up to ensure that the other truck was safe.

After that we decided to head to Athira, where we caught up with your Ifrit again. We drove around near the garage at which point we were told "Yeah, keep driving." We followed instructions and drove over to the DMT which we set ourselves up on. The reason for this was that we had another Strider in the area and wanted to protect him should you decide to try anything silly.

You then came up the tower, Tim heard the footsteps and went down to talk to you. He said "Hey buddy-..." Then you shot him. 

---

This ban isn't because @Tim got upset over being killed, it's because you broke a rule. The duration is 5 days because you've already had a ban previously, ergo the ban duration continues to stack up as more offenses are tallied. 

As I was involved with this situation I'd be compromising myself to make a judgement, I'll call in a neutral admin to deal with this.

@Jelle @Victor @Jord @Kazz

Kayle Ravelle    174

If you want me to upload the 30 minutes of footage from yesterday proving we lost visual for about 4 minutes then decided to head to Athira then I can do - it'll take a day or so to get that sorted out for you.

Even members of your own gang admitted it was RDM, Dylan. Checking the server logs though, this does appear to be your first ban - Can you shed some light on this @Tim?

dylanp01    0

ive never been banned and when i spoke to tim on ts he stated you followed 

and they said and i asked if that whats actually what they said

Kayle Ravelle    174
9 minutes ago, dylanp01 said:

and how is this homophobic i dont have any dislike towards gays 

Then can you explain why you're using 'gay' in an attempt to insult?

dylanp01    0
14 minutes ago, dylanp01 said:

and how is this homophobic i dont have any dislike towards gays 

im not the people who spoke to me called my gang that so i laughed and asked if they actually just said that they didnt understand so i typed it

Kayle Ravelle    174
1 minute ago, dylanp01 said:

im not the people who spoke to me called my gang that so i laughed and asked if they actually just said that they didnt understand so i typed it

I highly doubt either of us could prove or disprove that fact, Dylan, so I'll let it lie.

As I said earlier, I'm going to refer this for another admin to make a judgement call, I'm partially involved with the investigation and it wouldn't be right of me to make decisions as a result. 

dylanp01    0
1 minute ago, Kevin said:

Please provide a valid steam ID.

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

Please provide a valid steam ID.

SolidKarma    3

This ban appeal is in my book out of order and your damn lucky it hasn't already been denied as your a 2Lt. Dylan. i am now giving you one chance to write a formal note retracting this stupid statement:  cause Tim is upset he got killed after following us 4km then aiming guns at us from a tower. And to apologise for what you have done meaning take responsibility for your actions i do not want to hear or see any excuses. Also after you've finished writing it you can either post it in here or on General Discussions and Verbally apologise to @Tim and @Kayle Ravelle. You embarrass our gang and even worse you embarrass command that are working hard with staff to keep this community a great place, If you do not want to do what i have just told you to do then i will be calling a meeting with leadership later today and i will personally recommend that you are punished.