If you find any issues or have suggestions for our new theme please contact @Kevin or @Tim

lil gamz

Fix Economy

lil gamz    29

This is probably not going to be Implemented but to make it more realistic it would be nice if you removed a 0 from everything that you can buy. That will say If a water costs 50$ it would cost 5$,

And you can remove a 0 from everyone's bank account. so 5mil is 500k. But prices would be less like I said something that was 50$ would be 5$.

Thanos    120

there is nothing to be fixed in economy. Every server has its own economy,it's own logic. If someone get used to another system doesn't mean that the server has to adopt that system. There might be some unbalances but from time to time are improved. Furthermore don't forget that an economy on an island which is occupied and divided,at the same time, is definitely not in balance according to what is known as balance to normal western economies

Thanos    120

so I was thinking that maybe water price at an island without a river or a fountain, but with a salt lake is pretty much cheaper than it suppose to be in real conditions under the current circumstances on Altis. 😂

Kayle Ravelle    174

The story of this island is meant to be set in 2034 (I think). It's not totally unreasonable to believe that currency will have inflated so much by then. You'd have to revamp the entire server for something that doesn't matter all that much.