We have just migrated our server to a new machine, DNS has been updated however if you are still having trouble connecting feel free to contact a member of staff.

[Spore]The Grox Empire

Squeeze as much xp possible from processing

You get 10 xp each time you process something. So, instead of processing in bulk, you should process it individually.

e.g: You have 100 salt, and you're processing 10 salt at a time (10 salt x 10 xp = 100 xp total), Now. if you're processing 1 salt each (100 x 10 = 1000 xp).

This method works best with the lightest unprocessed item on the server (Sand maybe?) to ensure maximum quantity and therefore higher xp output.

Yes, this method is rather grindy and very time consuming, (5 seconds approx for one item process x 233 approx amount of salt on HEMTT box = 1165 seconds or about 20 minutes). But hey, it is less grindy than mining and throwing it away.

If you know other method to gain xp faster, dont think twice and put it below.

Jord    570
On 16-7-2017 at 4:02 PM, FlashPie said:

Thought the objective was to get xp

Exactly what I thought, i used to to peaches so if someone did drive past they atleast wouldn't rob me and possibly roleplay with me.

FlashPie    21

I found out what he was trying to say.Literally when you take to the processing you just use one item at the time its lile less than one second for each one plus you allways get the 10 xp. 

Alfie Niddle    11
On 16/07/2017 at 0:21 PM, [Spore]The Grox Empire said:

You get 10 xp each time you process something. So, instead of processing in bulk, you should process it individually.

e.g: You have 100 salt, and you're processing 10 salt at a time (10 salt x 10 xp = 100 xp total), Now. if you're processing 1 salt each (100 x 10 = 1000 xp).

This method works best with the lightest unprocessed item on the server (Sand maybe?) to ensure maximum quantity and therefore higher xp output.

Yes, this method is rather grindy and very time consuming, (5 seconds approx for one item process x 233 approx amount of salt on HEMTT box = 1165 seconds or about 20 minutes). But hey, it is less grindy than mining and throwing it away.

If you know other method to gain xp faster, dont think twice and put it below.

I dint think you can do sand as I have checked the map over a few times and have never seen it...