If you find any issues or have suggestions for our new theme please contact @Kevin or @Tim

Chippy123

Applications have been reopened.

Chippy123    11

Myself and Wolf have both agreed that with the lack of police command to tell us otherwise and the dwindling numbers in the Cop force. We are reopening Applications once more! Feel free to send them in and we will look at them whenever we get a chance!

Doru    4

Good morning. I have submitted a application to join the police forces. Where can I find the application and the process? 

3 hours ago, Doru said:

Good morning. I have submitted a application to join the police forces. Where can I find the application and the process? 

https://phoenixrp.co.uk/forms/2-police-application/

You will receive a message on the forums after it has been reviewed. The message will state if it has or has not been accepted. If your application is accepted, go on Teamspeak and join the "Waiting For Interview" in the "Altis Police Academy" section. An Academy member will join and conduct your interview for you.

Doru    4

Ok I have done one more. I thought that when I done my one the application was closed. And I have just done a new application. Delete one if I have done wrong.