Register your interest in joining PhoenixRP's new faction CSAT here!

Timing

Player Report - Maistro [AT9422] - 07/31/20 - Altis Life

Posted (edited)

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 01:49:50 PM | 07/31/20
Submitted By: Timing (8786)

Your In-Game Name:
Timing

Who are you reporting?:
Maistro [AT9422]

Time/Date of event:
30/07/2020 - 16:00PM GMT

Rule's Broken:
1.8 Exploiting, 1.6 Combat logging

Explain what happened:
I'll start with the exploiting, we had taken Maistro hostage perfectly normal through value of life, I had seized his communications a couple of minutes after taking him hostage, everything ran smoothly as we continued to RP and took him to a military compound where we continued with a trivia, which quite frankly he wasn't very good at. As a joke one of our gang members started to run away with Maistro and we were all running after him trying to shoot our gang members legs which inadvertently killed Maistro, while Maistro is on the floor he is able to press his panic button, I understand this may not be 100% Maistro's fault as he should not be physically able to anyways but he still shouldn't be trying it, after dying a second time in a small car crash where we forgot to heal him from before he presses it again which is the evidence you can see in the video.

Secondly, combat logging. We had Maistro hostage like I said before, the same situation, we were planning to return him to PD or attempt to ask for a ransom from the officers in PD depending on how cooperative he was on the way back, just as we start to arrive at Athira PD he disconnects, this could have not been him intentionally but it is still his internet meaning that if things like that happen he is either prepared to continue with the situation when he is back on or just expect a punishment.

When contacting him on TeamSpeak about both incidents I received no message back, there is now no chance that situation can be re-run like it could have been if he responded at the time. There was no way to dispute him as he logged off for hours afterwards, hence why there is no support members involved with either rule breaks. I also don't believe there is a reason to go to support now because both are things that can't be resolved through compensation or anything similar.

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
Exploiting (Panic button with comms seized): Exploiting
Combat logging (While hostage): Combat log

I can probably provide proof that his comms were seized if a staff member needs it but its quite clear that they would be seized.

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:
N/A

Edited by Timing
  • +1 1
  • PepeNo 1

^ If a staff member deems it necessary to go to support for this matter I am happy to proceed there, but like I said I don't think anything will come out of it.

İ was upploading a video about you combat reviving and rdm thats why the internet went bad and i got kicked also how do you know that i dont have my coms i dont see any evidince about that i also have video of you guys exploiting and putting me in a crate and then exploiting again and getting inside by exploiting 

also after my internet failed and i got kicked out of the server i went to support and told Moderator David Ironfield that my internet failed and i got kicked out while i was hostage and he said if it was not intensional and i didnt did that on purpose it is not combat logging he said 

12 minutes ago, Zaka Riya said:

Hi MAISTRO, I went on teamspeak immediately after you got kicked off and sent you a message saying that you should hurry up and come back and proceed the situation as if you never left. 
Your response? - Calling me an idiot because you got kicked when you were rendering your video. I told you its fine, it happens, but hurry up with the rendering and come back in which you instead decide to log off without saying anything to me until about 2 hours later when you joined back.

Same here.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Zaka Riya said:

Hi MAISTRO, I went on teamspeak immediately after you got kicked off and sent you a message saying that you should hurry up and come back and proceed the situation as if you never left. 
Your response? - Calling me an idiot because you got kicked when you were rendering your video. I told you its fine, it happens, but hurry up with the rendering and come back in which you instead decide to log off without saying anything to me until about 2 hours later when you joined back.

i didnt log off the server kicked me because of bad internet and David didnt say that i had to log back on and i dont think thats on the rules ( i mean when you lost connection when you hostage you need to go back or not )

Edited by MAISTRO_TR
  • PepeWTF 3

3 hours ago, MAISTRO_TR said:

i didnt log off the server kicked me because of bad internet and David didnt say that i had to log back on and i dont think thats on the rules ( i mean when you lost connection when you hostage you need to go back or not )

But you realise when you lose connection in a hostage sit it’s combat logging, whether intentional or not? 

• KEKW 1

@TimingEven though you might feel nothing will come of it, it would be beneficial for the both of you if you guys went to support to talk about this situation.

Until then I'll lock this case and if the case still goes to report I'll unlock this case.

@MAISTRO_TR 

From what I can see you guys have sorted your differences out and have decided not to push this report further.

Player report DECLINED.

• Like 2