If you find any issues or have suggestions for our new theme please contact @Kevin or @Tim

Thanos

KOS zone at CHop Shops

Thanos    120

If you really want ta add a red zone in game, that should be chop shops.

Money from choping should not go at bank account but in lads pockets, so anyone around the area should be able to claim that money as a prize.

You want to chop others vehicles, you have to take more risk than just robbing them ;) 

+1

People chopping HEMTTs and Heli's are just a word I'll probably get warning points for saying, take it as you wish. 

The money from chopping does go into the pockets but adding a red zone should hopefully decrease the amount of vehicles chopped by quite a bit.

Thanos    120
23 minutes ago, ThomasLubanga said:

adding a red zone should hopefully decrease the amount of vehicles chopped by quite a bit.

that not bad , i guess... :) 

Thanos    120

if 1 guy is so skilled to wipeout all 4-5 of them... then its good for him :) 

Chopping is unethical , from my perspective anyway, so i ll be glad to hear that someone went to chop a vehicle and got downed by anyone :) 

1 minute ago, Thanos said:

if 1 guy is so skilled to wipeout all 4-5 of them... then its good for him :) 

Chopping is unethical , from my perspective anyway, so i ll be glad to hear that someone went to chop a vehicle and got downed by anyone :) 

Trust me, you're not alone on thinking that it's a shitty thing to do :)

Thanos    120
Just now, ThomasLubanga said:

Trust me, you're not alone on thinking that it's a shitty thing to do :)

LoL i m sure Thomas :) So instead of asking to make unscrappable vehicles over 2-3 m, which i dont hthing will ever happen, i thought that since many ppl asking for KOS zone, to have 2 around Chop shops would be great ;) 

Thanos    120
3 minutes ago, Kazz said:

free money, keeps people spending... stops those 100m bank accounts

There is no need of money circulation in that way. Anyway is not a certain amount of money at ALTIS, to say that circulation is a must. So you want red zone....? He is the greatest chance ;) 

Thanos    120

4 minutes ago, Kazz said:

The three that are in are enough...

THose 3 are yellow zones. i m talking about red zones 

Thanos    120
2 minutes ago, Kazz said:

Yellow zones are KOS zones...

No they are not. As a medic i can go to yellow zones and not been shot cause i do not curry a gun

At red KOS zone, i cannot. I can go at my own risk.

Thats one... but there are a dozen more. Pls do not insist :) 

EnJuuso    112
14 hours ago, Thanos said:

No they are not. As a medic i can go to yellow zones and not been shot cause i do not curry a gun

At red KOS zone, i cannot. I can go at my own risk.

Thats one... but there are a dozen more. Pls do not insist :) 

Who the fu.k goes to full time combat area as medic?!

If theres ppl dead from fight they should not get revived as they are on yellow zone?   <----- Any1?

Thanos    120
9 minutes ago, EnJuuso said:

Who the fu.k goes to full time combat area as medic?!

If theres ppl dead from fight they should not get revived as they are on yellow zone?   <----- Any1?

1. watch your tongue 

2. read the rules

Aaaron 十    67

Yeah but you could just run up the dmt with your gun in your backpack, and the defenders can't shoot you. Then you just pull out your gun and just rail everybody from then on as you can't get shot beforehand as you're not showing your gun..

Kayle Ravelle    174
Just now, Kazz said:

Noone is going to risk a 800k loadout to chop a truck for 250k if there is a KOS zone, if people don't lose trucks, they don't spend money, they dont spend money they get 100m banks

The vast majority of people who get their trucks chopped are the poor buggers who can barely afford them. People with about 1mil in the bank at all times while the big gangs pick on them. 

None of the high rollers on this server have a rough time getting their vehicles scrapped. The unlucky hobo who gets robbed at copper trader is the one who suffers.

Thanos    120
1 minute ago, Kazz said:

Noone is going to risk a 800k loadout to chop a truck for 250k if there is a KOS zone, if people don't lose trucks, they don't spend money, they dont spend money they get 100m banks

Thats even better .... so if you want to chop shop, dont be heavy geared ;) or have a small expedition with friends to cover area with a sniper and bring a team to protect you... ;) 

Otherwise all these lads who are asking for more excitment and KOS zones are nothing more than easy fighters... and they are not for the hard game that they say , they want ;) 

1 minute ago, Kayle Ravelle said:

The vast majority of people who get their trucks chopped are the poor buggers who can barely afford them. People with about 1mil in the bank at all times while the big gangs pick on them. 

None of the high rollers on this server have a rough time getting their vehicles scrapped. The unlucky hobo who gets robbed at copper trader is the one who suffers.

+1000 Make CHOP SHOPS KOS zones ... 

Kayle Ravelle    174
Just now, Kazz said:

So, you're saying the hobos are the ones who lose their trucks, so let's throw them into a place where they can't RP to get their trucks back, instead just let them get shot? xD

Come on now Kazz, are you really suggesting the people who chop hobo trucks care about roleplay? I've watched enough of it in admin cam, they're desperate to pull the trigger.

Thanos    120
22 minutes ago, Kazz said:

So, you're saying the hobos are the ones who lose their trucks, so let's throw them into a place where they can't RP to get their trucks back, instead just let them get shot? xD

ROFL... roleplay at Chop Shop??? hahahahahahaha hahahaha The best joke i ever heard :):D:D:D 

Thanos    120

@Kazzthere are plenty of lads who are thirsty for gunfights and Chop shop is the best place to do it ;)  A place where even a medic has no access and immunity. A land where there is no turning back point. If you want to chop a vehicle , you have to risk it ;) Take it or leave it 

As far as i agree with all of the positive points in this, chopping a hemtt for 250K with risk of losing gear of more of the value is redundant. People that going to chop a hemtt have to band a small convoy or a gear that worth million of pounds, and at that point it's not worth it to chop a single vehicle other than overexpensive flying aircraft.