If you find any issues or have suggestions for our new theme please contact @Kevin or @Tim

Aaaron 十

HAVOC without Cryant

Aaaron 十    67

I don't understand why it hurts when you bite your tongue accidentally but it doesn't hurt when you bite it on purpose? I also don't understand why you are biting your tongue right now.

give me like pls

Jord    533
23 minutes ago, Aaaron 十 said:

I don't understand why it hurts when you bite your tongue accidentally but it doesn't hurt when you bite it on purpose? I also don't understand why you are biting your tongue right now.

give me like pls

You got me

Cryant    198

Is somebody playing under my name? 😂😂 

I hope havoc isn't feeling any effects of me being away. Management will look after you guys if you need anything I'm sure, but oden and kayle will do great.

There's been a few, tiny issues. But nothing Oden and Kayla can't handle I'm sure. Get off the forums and continue enjoying yourself. We'll hold down the fort :P

1 minute ago, Sig said:

Everything is fine...E2F3B92276020EFCA89A7D0D054FC58E9E922B83

Sig! This image was put under top secret classification! This was never supposed to get out.... Right, I'm off to see Maj Kayle and Col Oden to consult them about damage control....

Kayle Ravelle    174

As you can see from above, my long range missile system is going through a few teething problems.

Nothing to worry about, I assure you. Carry on with your business. 

Victor    74
3 hours ago, ThomasLubanga said:

Sig! This image was put under top secret classification! This was never supposed to get out.... Right, I'm off to see Maj Kayle and Col Oden to consult them about damage control....

I believe this was Odens mess.