Register your interest in joining PhoenixRP's new faction CSAT here!

Sign in to follow this  
Father boomer

they all scared

5 minutes ago, Mason Munchii said:

talk about taking it out of context. Might want to read that thread before hand!

i cant read

it aint about the report, its about cops thinking ppl are scared of them
That is funny

---- LONG LIVE ISRAEL ----

9 hours ago, ᵉᵐᵇᵉʳˢ said:

hx48ifW.png

I think someone asked from their gang base, but we have never seen it so can't be sure

• PepeF 1

1 hour ago, Just Ben said:

I think someone asked from their gang base, but we have never seen it so can't be sure

this was too forced go pull something better out of your ass

19 minutes ago, F L E M I N G O said:

I'm getting the feeling that a lot of people don't like Izr

tbh ive been trying to stay neutral but i heard that they chopped (i assume) a brand new players truck today. So it just disappoints me.

Just now, Gill said:

tbh ive been trying to stay neutral but i heard that they chopped a brand new players truck today. So it just disappoints me.

In my eyes that's a war crime 

3 minutes ago, F L E M I N G O said:

In my eyes that's a war crime 

i was teaching him in kavala, didnt know how to play, came back to me bout 20 mins and asked me why it happened. He shortly logged i dont think he understood what altislife was about, likely lost him.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gill said:

tbh ive been trying to stay neutral but i heard that they chopped (i assume) a brand new players truck today. So it just disappoints me.

lies

Edited by wills

14 minutes ago, wills said:

wdym we havent chopped anyones trucks hell im pretty sure chris gave 5 mill to a new player yesterday, when we found ur huron full of drugs the first time we didnt even try and rob you then cause you seemed nice

I have no reason to lie i just want the best for server and its population, he came back and told me so much, like i said i heard. He asked why lzr took his truck.

BTW i am nice (well try my best) , i hope my integrity thus far convinces you this happened.

1 minute ago, Gill said:

I have no reason to lie i just want the best for everyone, he came back and told me so much, like i said i heard.

BTW i am nice, i hope my integrity thus far convinces you this happened.

ye we didnt rob ur huron the first time around cause you seemed sound, but to my knowledge we havent robbed hobos, why would we scrap a truck it gives like no money

6 minutes ago, wills said:

ye we didnt rob ur huron the first time around cause you seemed sound, but to my knowledge we havent robbed hobos, why would we scrap a truck it gives like no money

personally i wouldn't mind if you rob me, don't want special treatment for being a nice,  it's RP my man, shake me down for a couple of mill for mining rights? i dono do whatever.

You guys do have a big gang maybe one of your members was just feeling like it, im not blaming your gang im just saying this happened and it's disappointing to me, as ive had good RP with you guys. 

chopped is a natural assumption as ive played for a long time, he just said took, the assumption was on my part, apologise for unknowingly misleading you,

1 hour ago, F L E M I N G O said:

I'm getting the feeling that a lot of people don't like Izr

I get the feeling not a lot of people like you by the stuff people say behind you back!

1 hour ago, Gill said:

You've just pulled this out of your arse 👍

13 minutes ago, Zaka Riya said:

You've just pulled this out of your arse 👍

Then we have nothing to discuss sir have a good evening.