Sign in to follow this  
A.J. Squared Away

Altis National Party

spacer.pngspacer.png

Here at the Altis National Party we are very happy with the good work of BMW E46 IN BLACK.

However we hope to put foward a new candidate Mr Kenneth Clark

If you give us your vote we gaurantee

1.  Extra funding for the NHS, another £50 million will be given to help support our frontline workers.

2. Increase the funding for the police and tougher sentences for criminals.

3. As it's being implemented across the UK an Austrailian style point-based system to control immigration.

4. Millions will be invested in science, education, infrastructure  and apprenticeships whilst continuing to control debt.

5. A Promise to reach Net zero by 2045 5 years ahead of anywhere in the UK investing in clean energy solutions and green infrastructure.

6. We will not raise the Income Tax, VAT or national insurance.

7. We will recognise Israel as a Independant state.

8. The Nuclear Submarine currently docked in Kavala Bay will only be used for defensive purposes against Turkey.

9. Whilst a new Oil Company has came to Altis under the ANP's leadership we will make sure it does not damage the natural beauty of Altis.

10. We will gaurantee the safety of all marine life in and around the  territorial waters of Altis.

Thank You, for continuing to support our party to help this country move fowards instead of going backwardsspacer.png

Altis Before Me, Altis Behind Me, Altis Around me. Kenneth Clark

• Like 1
  • PepeYes 1
  • KEKW 1

Can you comment any further with regards to your plans for foreign policy? I completely do not approve of point 7 of your manifesto and there appears to be a spelling mistake in point 9 - you spelt offensive wrong.

As the present Defence Minister Nissan Cube 1.4L in Teal, now the Right Honourable Ann Widdecombe (Sex Change), I greet this manifesto as a continuation of the great policies carried out under the Right Honourable Governor, BMW E46 in Black.

I will work enthusiastically with my beloved Ken to get the party into office and start carrying out the changes that E46 never got round to doing due to term length. This may include, under the new Homeland Security legislation, a paramilitary secret service (MBSS) to root out foreign adversaries and spies. Those deemed to be enemies of the state, will be put into our Butlins/Haven style internment camps. 

10 minutes ago, Liam Johnson said:

Can you comment any further with regards to your plans for foreign policy? I completely do not approve of point 7 of your manifesto and there appears to be a spelling mistake in point 9 - you spelt offensive wrong.

I can assure you, the time will come to challenge our rivals in Ankara and Istanbul, and deal with the menace that is Turkey. The party of course invites the Car Cabinet to assist in crafting an appropriate foreign policy, and assist with implementing the Australian Style Points System.

10 hours ago, A.J. Squared Away said:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ rlly love point 7, didnt even read the other ones, but you have my vote if i ever get citizenship so i can vote!

---- LONG LIVE ISRAEL ----

Edited by Father boomer
cant type
  • Like 1
  • PepeNo 1

20 hours ago, A.J. Squared Away said:

That's one way of appealing to the significant Israeli minority on this island. 

20 hours ago, A.J. Squared Away said:

8. The Nuclear Submarine currently docked in Kavala Bay will only be used for defensive purposes against Turkey.

I like. 

58 minutes ago, Gill said:

Reduce tax on legal goods and increase weapon prices and you have my vote.

Govenor has no influence over weapon prices since you know, they're illegally sold at rebel outposts.

12 minutes ago, Liam Johnson said:

Govenor has no influence over weapon prices since you know, they're illegally sold at rebel outposts.

ok make them all legal and tax them! over 80% of residence carry them so enact open carry and tax them.

Just now, Gill said:

ok make them all legal and tax them! over 80% of residence carry them so enact open carry and tax them.

Not something the govenor can do. And Im 99% sure that gold command would tell me to fuck off If I tried to legalise open carry.

11 hours ago, Liam Johnson said:

And Im 99% sure that gold command would tell me to fuck off If I tried to legalise open carry.

ppl dont care, cops mad cuz cops bad!

tax to 0%, all runs should become legal

if you can do that im 99% sure that everybody except APC will vote 4 u fam

Edited by Father boomer
  • KEKW 1

1 hour ago, Father boomer said:

ppl dont care, cops mad cuz cops bad!

tax to 0%, all runs should become legal

if you can do that im 99% sure that everybody except APC will vote 4 u fam

There's only a few things I can legalise