Mason Munchii

Roll Back The Server

1 minute ago, TeddyBear said:

Thats still better than meeting you ingame.

i just want to help you learn a nice israeli song...

15 hours ago, Ted said:

We're working on the ground with a lot of the current and previous rebel gang players who want to see the server improve. Making a standalone role for this may not necessarily represent what is needed out of rebel life; speaking to a far larger pool of people is always better.

IZR boyos keep saying that runs need to give more money and that spar16 prices should go back down to 90k, but i guess we dont want to see the server improve... we dont get free gear like cops and most of the staff team only talks to their fellow cops, so they aint in touch with what rebels want/need .-. only time rebels talk to staff is in support or on "report a player" forums fam

5 hours ago, TeddyBear said:

People are saying that the economy is broken and that people are to rich, but what is to rich? How many rich players are actually active? None, therefor, the money is not the problem.

fake dimitri ruined runs and now nobody does them anymore... after prices went down server kinda died, but dimitri is gonna claim that this somehow made the rich ppl poorer loooooooool
the whole "economy restructuring" or whatever the fuck his idea was rlly fucked over the rebels and most people cant be bothered playing on a server that punishes you for making too much money.. what a joke

---- LONG LIVE ISRAEL ----

3 hours ago, Father boomer said:

IZR boyos keep saying that runs need to give more money and that spar16 prices should go back down to 90k, but i guess we dont want to see the server improve...

Now I'm very careful with my words. We've heard you, but realistically the spar 16 went up 10k so I doubt this is very much affecting gameplay significantly. We're going to review weapon prices again soon enough so don't worry. I did not say you did not want to see the server improve, just that the way in which to see the answers to server improvement is not through a 'rebel representative'.

And with runs, as we spoke about before, there are some which have just been fixed for being relatively broken. We're working now to give a little more of a payout for specific runs to ensure that it does hit that balance of high risk but also high reward.

But these conclusions are not reached through speaking to just IZR, which was more my point; it's through speaking to multiple gangs/individuals who play the server the most.

16 hours ago, TeddyBear said:

People are saying that the economy is broken and that people are to rich, but what is to rich? How many rich players are actually active? None, therefor, the money is not the problem. I would like to see more challenges ingame, doing runs is not a challenge anymore. But what is? I cant tell...

If this is the case, how about we rid the old accounts who have all the good property? 9 our of 10 houses i look at are taken, this just bloody sucks.

16 hours ago, Gill said:

If this is the case, how about we rid the old accounts who have all the good property? 9 our of 10 houses i look at are taken, this just bloody sucks.

Yeah good incentive to get more players there, remove more shit from people.