RIP Phoenix Rp

40 minutes ago, Father boomer said:

server be dying

the average daily player count is actually increasing 👀

fuck you and izr btw 🖕

On 6/21/2020 at 10:04 PM, Nizwald said:

TBF new ban system sort of covers this. Bans are way more lenient now and more about keeping players around. 

implemented too late.

many suggestions were made months ago regarding the ban system and nothing was done 😕 bit late to do it now

On 6/23/2020 at 11:48 PM, Piglet said:

How about u play any other life server rather than this shit and grow up, if someone says something online take it on the chin and carry on. 

but it’s ok for all your staff to say it as that’s clearly speaking to each other as iF tHeY hAvE cHiLdReN oR FaMiLy MeMbErS. Grow up mate your community manager on a dead server. Just quit already.

How about u go make another leaving post  to get loads of attention.

An interesting take to say the least. Hilarious that you're telling me to grow up when you're the one wanting to justify discrimination 😕 . You talk a lot on the forums, would you like to come to the Phoenix Discord perhaps and we can talk about any issues you have? We are grown ups after all.

Or perhaps you would like to take your own advice and go elsewhere.

11 minutes ago, Ted said:

An interesting take to say the least. Hilarious that you're telling me to grow up when you're the one wanting to justify discrimination 😕 . You talk a lot on the forums, would you like to come to the Phoenix Discord perhaps and we can talk about any issues you have? We are grown ups after all.

Or perhaps you would like to take your own advice and go elsewhere.

Wouldn't bother mate doubt you'd get anything productive out of speaking to him.

1 minute ago, F L E M I N G O said:

Wouldn't bother mate doubt you'd get anything productive out of speaking to him.

I'm sure he's a reasonable chap.

• Haha 2

On 6/26/2020 at 6:31 PM, oweN said:

was fun shame to see it die out. 

lmao that 20 quid you got from me

On 6/23/2020 at 11:48 PM, Piglet said:

How about u play any other life server rather than this shit and grow up, if someone says something online take it on the chin and carry on. 

but it’s ok for all your staff to say it as that’s clearly speaking to each other as iF tHeY hAvE cHiLdReN oR FaMiLy MeMbErS. Grow up mate your community manager on a dead server. Just quit already.

How about u go make another leaving post  to get loads of attention.

You're so fucking ignorant it's unbelievable. Do everyone a favour and grow up yourself... You should be able to be a semi decent person and not use certain words that can be offensive to some.

Edited by Scarso
  • Like 1