Register your interest in joining PhoenixRP's new faction CSAT here!

Montgomery Piftiffin 2nd

OK WTF THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED !!!!

Posted (edited)

Hey guys and Girls of the server,

Now that my clickbait title has your attention I would like to start by asking how everyone is ? .... It seems such a simple thing to ask doesnt it... How are you ? 

Please reply below. Why am I doing this ? You see a while back I joined this community called "Phoenix RP".... again see such a small thing that has such signifigance is the word Community....

Why am I talking shit ? Please sit back, relax, edge your backside up the chair a little and get yourself comfy this is going to be a rough ride. 

The essence of a community, Every aspect of it is in its own name, To commune, To be a community, to support the foundations of what we are a part of . 

Still not sure what I am saying ? 

Okay, let me explain it like this. 

I see all the time people commenting " phoenix is dead" "wtf is wrong with phoenix"

"why is there no one on "

... again another very small fact with very large significance.... why arent you ?

If we all sit around saying the player counts low while not connecting we are part of the cause. 

Lets all make an effort to get on to the server even arrange times when most people can be on, make our own fun, and dont forget this is your time to stand out for your RP and

community spirit, Less players = more opportunities to shine and to be recognised for your Roleplay

Ok so closing HAVOC - yeah stupid idea the way it was done in my opinion was nothing short of stupidity, nothing new in place for weeks and weeks, People effectivly  dispanded with no warning what so ever. I cant even begin to understand the logic behind lets close it .... without warning and all the people that are in HAVOC welll we can point and laugh and watch them walk away crying....

No point crying over spilt flemingo's

Well ok its not that bad but yeah I do think it was a very silly way of doing things and deffinitly has had a large part to play in the recent server activity. HOWEVER ..... there was other factions right ? I mean NHS , APC ,, and oh look theyre still here ( not tempting fate like  I mean theryre here for now I should say lol )  So there is still opportunity to do things and hopefully they will add a new faction or whatever it is I hear is brewing and then we can get back to it, create a bit of hype and some fun and get things back to normal 

Having been told " this happens all the time the numbers drop etc " I have never seen it drop like this but what the heck why dont we just all make a conscious effort to get on more together and do the thing we love to do ...... Sit in our underpants and eat ice cream while listening to some death metal ..... No wait 

anyhow cmon guys give your heads a wobble, and possibly pull them out  your ass and lets get on with it and make it fun again !!! 

Id liek to see  AlL MaNaGeMeNt, community BoArD, StaFf making the effort to pull together ( this is a subconscious message to log the F in )

Get that motivation and will to live back... well to live on Altis anyhow ... 

Also shaniqua is struggling in sofia with her braid shop so if your passing call in for a £5 discount off any cut color weave bob or wet shave ( ladies to 😉 ) <--- insert growl

I mean to end this I will say and i mean this from the bottom of my heart 

stop being pu**ies and get back on and have some fun !!! 

p.s the recent staff changes ... BEST DECISION THE SERVER MANAGEMENT HAS EVER MADE ....

Only one thing missing...... 

For the love of chips and beans get WELLSY up there before I kick the ivory towers doors in and throw him in the seat myself...

Much love MONTY

Monty drops the mic...

exit stage left ... thats that way honest --->

Edited by Montgomery Piftiffin 2nd
spelling with my toes
  • Like 7
  • +1 2
  • Haha 2
  • PepeYes 5
  • PepeWTF 3

8 minutes ago, Montgomery Piftiffin 2nd said:

Ok so closing HAVOC - yeah stupid idea the way it was done in my opinion was nothing short of stupidity, nothing new in place for weeks and weeks, People effectivly  dispanded with no warning what so ever. I cant even begin to understand the logic behind lets close it .... without warning and all the people that are in HAVOC welll we can point and laugh and watch them walk away crying....

+1 Preach it 

8 minutes ago, Montgomery Piftiffin 2nd said:

No point crying over spilt flemingo's

Erm...? 

14 minutes ago, Montgomery Piftiffin 2nd said:

For the love of chips and beans get WELLSY up there before I kick the ivory towers doors in and throw him in the seat myself...

The Ivory Towers are in the GreenZone mate, will be hard times haha

• Like 1

Not a paid promotion, this guy just keeps stalking me... help

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

+1 From me and 100% The sever will Pick it self Back up with some help ( everyone log on and have some fun and not o the sever is Dead lets not log on if pll log on more and more will log on )And yes Wellsy needed that promotion

11 minutes ago, MAISTRO_TR said:

me wake up and then me open pc and then see this and me wtf 

then don't wake up

• Like 1

You put way to much effort into this post. Sorry for the time lost...

• PepeF 1

21 minutes ago, Matt said:

You put way to much effort into this post. Sorry for the time lost...

gimme tldr, you've got nothing better to do anyway. its not like you're a founder of the server or smth