Forum ID: 2833

What Does Your Suggestion Relate To:
Altis Life Suggestions

Suggestion Title:
Ketamine Run 

What Is Your Suggestion:
Ketamin run suggestion:

Now why would you want another run?
For that i say it would be fun, also would add some more activity in Agios, plus who dosn't want to have some ketamin and have some more tings to do.

Now how would you do the run?
so to do the run you need to go the Agios Medical Clinic and buy some Ketaset, you would then fill you vehicle and yourself up with that and drive to Frini above athira to crystallize it. to then go to drug dealer and sell it, and complete the triangle.
c41cd0080d62eeedee10bb0677a61a02.png <- like that

How much will you earn for the run?
Well I've been thinking about that as well and to be honest i think i came up with a decent earning for it. NB this is calculated for hemtt and bergen packpack;
you first need to buy Ketaset for 2800 and they weigh 8 for 1.
You then process 2 Ketaset for 1 Ketamin witch would weigh 4 and sell for set price.

this is a balanced run if you think about time it takes to drive the run on how much you earn from it.

also here is some icons for it;
758cd79d9ce4d586dc05728ccde9e6be.png <- Ketaset
b1046baf2cab0bb56308f9b72c9a92a5.png <- Ketamine

• Like 1
  • +1 5
  • Confused 1

Would be really to have this a nice to have this a new run mate :)

Instead of making a new run, it might be better to relocate and replace the current runs.

• Like 1

I would agree with that Teddy if there will be custom places made for runs. Ngl but its pretty boring sitting in the middle of a field "mining uranium". The place it was located previously had some mining machinery and stuff that made it feel more like an actual uranium mine and not just a random field.

• +1 2
  • PepeYes 1

12 hours ago, TeddyBear said:

Instead of making a new run, it might be better to relocate and replace the current runs.

I do think this would be the best solution at the moment being, and i fully agree with what you are stating Dennis. 🙌

I love this idea. The payout will have to be tested to see how much money you get per minute spent on the run, but other than that I totally agree. We could use some new runs, as well as relocating existing runs!

5 hours ago, Dmitry said:

I love this idea. The payout will have to be tested to see how much money you get per minute spent on the run, but other than that I totally agree. We could use some new runs, as well as relocating existing runs!

i have some ideas

49 minutes ago, Ace Boyden said:

i have some ideas

Move cocaine so that people actually do it, that'd be pog.