Time Submitted: 11:35:30 PM | 05/29/20
Submitted By: AdamBraz
Forum ID: 8901

What Does Your Suggestion Relate To:
Altis Life Suggestions

Suggestion Title:
New Sponsor 

What Is Your Suggestion:
Bring back a faster way to gear up because most people I speak to think a large reason of Phoenix having a high regular player count in the days of Sponsor was due to its accessibility to gear without having to spend a stupid amount of time on the server travelling around. Altis life servers have tilted more towards combat than roleplay and that's something no one can deny. My main proposition is to add in a new Sponsor similar to rebel or advanced rebel where people can play a huge sum of money e.g. 50 million and gain access to a sponsor base where everyone who has the license can gear up and interact with one another. I believe this would somewhat boost the player count a bit more as it will be less troublesome to purchase gear and if not then it will at least improve the life of the remaining players on PhoenixRP. It would increase the amount of friendly encounters regular users have due to the amount of players that will be there gearing up with eachother.

• Like 1
  • PepeYes 2

It could help to certain extent, but I would say that it should not be a license. I would say a better way would be if you had to pay for each time you want to use the shop (every restart and every death). So it should not be 50 mil, but like 100-200k per use.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Dmitry said:

It could help to certain extent, but I would say that it should not be a license. I would say a better way would be if you had to pay for each time you want to use the shop (every restart and every death). So it should not be 50 mil, but like 100-200k per use.

My idea is just a rough idea, but I was more aiming for it to be used by more active and long term players rather than anyone able to spawn there after doing one run and then being able to spawn there for the rest of there time on Phoenix. Kind of weeds out all the kids that join and only want to rdm people.

In reality its gonna be an area for people to camp, highly doubt any friendly encounters are gonna come from this lol

3 minutes ago, Zaka Riya said:

In reality its gonna be an area for people to camp, highly doubt any friendly encounters are gonna come from this lol

Disagree, nobody camped sponsor until the server allowed everyone to spawn there.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 5:30 PM, AdamBraz said:

Disagree, nobody camped sponsor until the server allowed everyone to spawn there.

i swear i kidnapped you and the rest of SFG many times at that place.. its a lovely place for ppl like me to snatch people that follow VOL rules.
I actualy support this idea tho, since if you're a sponsor you should get something in return :) 

On 5/30/2020 at 4:04 PM, Dmitry said:

i swear to god dimitri... you are a turbo capitalist that wants to charge people for respawning! stop with making everything cost shit loads of cash just cuz the 1% has too much money on the server! This isnt gonna fix anything in the server economy.

---- LONG LIVE ISRAEL ----

4 hours ago, Father boomer said:

i swear i kidnapped you and the rest of SFG many times at that place.. its a lovely place for ppl like me to snatch people that follow VOL rules.
I actualy support this idea tho, since if you're a sponsor you should get something in return :) 

i swear to god dimitri... you are a turbo capitalist that wants to charge people for respawning! stop with making everything cost shit loads of cash just cuz the 1% has too much money on the server! This isnt gonna fix anything in the server economy.

---- LONG LIVE ISRAEL ----

?

8 hours ago, Father boomer said:

How much money do you have? Don't think you are the "1%" but even you have too much money. If you want access to an overpowered feature - be ready to pay for it. 

Try to spell my name correctly next time.

• PepeNo 1

12 minutes ago, Dmitry said:

How much money do you have? Don't think you are the "1%" but even you have too much money. If you want access to an overpowered feature - be ready to pay for it. 

people donated REAL LIFE MONEY for the server to operate... im not even a donator, yet i think they deserve to get this back! how can you expect people to pay 200k per death to regear instantly, when people can just buy a house near advanced or hideout and regear there for FREE ???? it will become a dead feature in a week my boi...
ppl dont get rich cuz they do runs like you think... people get rich by not spending money on dumb shit that costs way too much money to be worth it hahahaha

14 minutes ago, Dmitry said:

Try to spell my name correctly next time.

where im from, we spell it as DIMITRI (its a slavic name, used mainly in ex yugoslav states)

12 minutes ago, Father boomer said:

people donated REAL LIFE MONEY for the server to operate... im not even a donator, yet i think they deserve to get this back!

It is against EULA. Server will be shut down if this gets implemented back in the way you are suggesting it.

13 minutes ago, Father boomer said:

how can you expect people to pay 200k per death to regear instantly, when people can just buy a house near advanced or hideout and regear there for FREE ???? it will become a dead feature in a week my boi...

Yes, so let's make a publicly available place where everybody can spawn and get the gear they usually get in the redzone or in a place that sends out server notification everytime it is captured! Why not go ahead and make it so people can purchase weapons on their spawn screen? 

This has to be a place that is expensive. If people are not ready to pay for it - they can go and buy the houses you've mentioned. Some people will be still using the feature for 200k. 

18 minutes ago, Father boomer said:

where im from, we spell it as DIMITRI (its a slavic name, used mainly in ex yugoslav states)

In that case call people that are from the same place as you "Dimitri". I am from Russia and I am called Dmitry. As far as I'm concerned - it is a different name. If you are going to call me out by my name - use my name, not something else.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Father boomer said:

people donated REAL LIFE MONEY for the server to operate... im not even a donator, yet i think they deserve to get this back! how can you expect people to pay 200k per death to regear instantly, when people can just buy a house near advanced or hideout and regear there for FREE ???? it will become a dead feature in a week my boi...
ppl dont get rich cuz they do runs like you think... people get rich by not spending money on dumb shit that costs way too much money to be worth it hahahaha

beY6x9O.png

• +1 1
  • PepeF 1