Proxy Smoxy

PROXY IS OUT

Posted (edited)

It is hard for me to write this as I love this place a lot it has been a part of my day for almost 3 years now but I think it is the time for me to go now and it is due to some issues I had lately, I would like to thank all of you for the nice time and the fun time I had with ya all and obv I will be on from time to time ❤️

@MaxIf I kept thanking you till the next 20 years it wouldn't be enough for all the fun and the help you gave me
@D7o0oM We had a lot of good moments together here even you are the one told me about Phoenix thank ya so much ❤️
@Harry I would never forget your magic words **** dead xD ❤️
@Vel I want you to remember always that I'm the one that fail your NHS interview 3 - 4 times xD (Sorry can't stop bullying you, love ya)
@Roy Can't forget those days in the APC :D
@SpawnTheDeath Don't tell roy your secrets because then it won't be a secret anymore :D and stay funny ❤️
@TeddyBear Stay funny and supportive, someday you will be a great staff lead! 
@Mike Brooks My CSI and godfather I would never forget ya and hope everything gets better with ya ❤️
@Ricardo now you won't be able to stalk me anymore :D
@Ace Boyden don't ever get drunk again 
@R Finch my fellow CMO ❤️

@Peter. you stinks xD ❤️
@Daniel Lincon you were a great SI, don't listen to the haters :D
@Proffessor I think you deserve something better than CSI
@JasperChan the best roleplayer we ever had
@Cyber Freak Can't forget those days we used to snipe support cases xD ❤️
@Fulton I will still bully you from time to time xD ❤️
@Nizwald best streamer someday you will be famous tho and I'm pretty sure you are a great staff lead ❤️
@Jesse Johnson you were the best Commissioner that APC ever had
@Hector fk you I'm not a terrorist XD
@Tyler.B one of the stinkest CMOs we ever had xD JK, thank you for all the fun and all that you have done to help NHS 
@Montgomery Piftiffin 2nd you are a great CMO Keep up the good job and hopefully, soon you will be alright too from that corona shit. ❤️
@Alexander & @Zinner you guys taught me a lot of things thank you for everything
@Alfie King I met ya lately, but I had fun killing ya xD ❤️ (Jk Luv ya)
@JeminaRiot Stay Tough! 😛 (Obviously you are not tough but I thought I'd be nice for once :D )
@Staff team Thank you all guys for all the fun and the nice time we all had together!

There are other people that we all should thank, to be honest.
@Conner Merlin@Zyn@Scarso@SKY 

Sorry If I forget any of ya, remind me if I did ! Love ya all, PROXY IS OUT!

Edited by Proxy Smoxy
  • Like 3
  • Sad 8
  • PepeF 1

Sad to see you go :( love u proxy and good luck in the Future ❤️.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Proxy Smoxy said:

@Nizwald best streamer someday you will be famous tho and I'm pretty sure you are a great staff lead

only pretty sure 😪thank you for all your help this past week and all the help you gave me over the last year and a bit @Proxy Smoxy my favourite pharaoh ❤️ 

• Haha 1

Good to have you fella. The Dev Team, management and I enjoyed working with yourself and Max.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alfie King said:

fuck off?

Fucking hell mate you've been here for a week and you've already gone up so far up their asses you're talking for them

OMG! A few days ago we were talking about having more Arabs than Dutchies, this changed fast haha. Im gonna miss you Proxy, you deserved the staff lead position because you were the most fair admin that we had in a while. Im still gonna spam you, despite the fact you're not part of the staff team anymore:)

• Like 1

Sad to see you go Proxy, good luck in the future! o7 

• Like 1

Bye proxy, thanks for giving me a chance in NHS command and on the staff team, have fun in the future

• Like 1