Fulton

Date of ban:
05/16/20

In your opinion, why were you banned?:
Honestly couldn't tell you.

What reason was given for your ban?
Combat logging

Why should you be unbanned?
I'm a top RP head and didn't mean to 'combat log' nor was i aware of it. I understand the phoenix rules.

What platform / server were you banned on?:
Altis Life

Link to initial report (if applicable):

Hi there, you are banned for combat logging because 1) You alt+f4rd straight away after being shot by someone with a ASP Kir 2) Before you were killed you combat spawned, geared up and joined an active fight at the gang base. All of this i watched happen.

1 hour ago, Fulton said:

Hi there, you are banned for combat logging because 1) You alt+f4rd straight away after being shot by someone with a ASP Kir 2) Before you were killed you combat spawned, geared up and joined an active fight at the gang base. All of this i watched happen.

This happened at 12 restart and therefore was pretty fed up of gunfights after since base bidding so after being killed by the ASP I guess my tiredness lead me to alt+f4 personally i don't feel this affected RP however i do apologies. Regarding 'combat spawning' I must have gotten confused with other rules from other servers as what i did is perfectly fine on other servers with gang base. I've just remind myself of your set of rules so wont happen again. after the restart i guess i was not taking the gunfight serious as thought it was just a fun slam after base bidding. And by no one disputing me i thought it was fine. My bad

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • PepeF 1

Appeal accepted. Dont combatlog again.