Time Submitted: 04:38:41 AM | 05/15/20
Submitted By: Kazz
Forum ID: 59

What Does Your Suggestion Relate To:
Altis Life Suggestions

Suggestion Title:
Police and Rebel 

What Is Your Suggestion:
Allow players that are in the police to play as rebel whenever they want at the moment, or lower the required cops for numbers of players online, I know quite a few that don't even want to log into phoenix as they can't commit crimes when being police, and they get annoyed that as soon as they log in as cop, off duty cops then log on as the numbers are reached, or cops are just changing their names.

• Like 3

On 5/15/2020 at 5:38 AM, Kazz said:

Time Submitted: 04:38:41 AM | 05/15/20
Submitted By: Kazz
Forum ID: 59

What Does Your Suggestion Relate To:
Altis Life Suggestions

Suggestion Title:
Police and Rebel 

What Is Your Suggestion:
Allow players that are in the police to play as rebel whenever they want at the moment, or lower the required cops for numbers of players online, I know quite a few that don't even want to log into phoenix as they can't commit crimes when being police, and they get annoyed that as soon as they log in as cop, off duty cops then log on as the numbers are reached, or cops are just changing their names.

I mean due to Corona I'm pretty sure any cop can play rebel at anytime also you can commit crimes as long as your name isnt similar to your cop name 

I always hated this rule to begin with, and I heavily opposed it when it was suggested for Havoc as well. Remove it all together and allow the factions to be mained by those who enjoy faction life over rebel life and the other way around. If some police activity pours into rebel life instead then so be it. People should be allowed to play whatever role that allows then to enjoy themselves in the community.

This is something I’ll be discussing with @Fulton and the rest of gold command.