Drazil

Who are you reporting?:
Crazy Dave and Slicey Mike

Time/Date of event:
5/15/2020 around 22:00

Rule's Broken:
RDM multiple times

Explain what happened:
So it all started with a bank robery in athira,one cop died while i was gearing in the police station,i go to the specific place and for around 2 minutes of driving there has been no shots fired,after that some hatchback pulls up,shoots me and after that shots at another cop and then they dissapear,after 3 minutes i see this guys and we were chasing them,i tase initiate on slicey and he turns and shoots me,i get revived and when i try to arrest him his friend shows up rdming me again and after 10 seconds initiates on the medic aswell.During the whole teamspeak solving,i tried to solve this in public channel and explained slicey that he rdmed and he was toxic about it and didn't understand the rules.When we moved to support room he was still beeing toxic,speaking over people,calling me a cunt,calling the server shit and the rules stupid,The other guy Dave was chill but slicey was so angry and kept acussing me of trying to get people banned.SC:22988 - Alex Wave

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CXB8_CYIAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3NPk7g5_rE

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:
Alex Wave

• Confused 1

I was part of this situation so i can comment on it. Crazy Dave has just started Arma and we brought him along to play alongisde us. He ofcourse doesn't know all the rules which led to the situation with the Crazy Dave intiation. Obviously this doesn't exempt him from his actions and is ok with the punishment to be decided. 

The situation with Slicey Mike's "RDM" is a reach. Yes Drazil taser initiated but we took that as initiation. Drazil later explained that taser intiation does not give the right to shoot. I looked at the rules and couldn't find any rule backing his claim. I then asked Drazil to direct me to the rule he was referring to. He couldn't find it. I asked Alex Wake, he also couldn't find it himself. How are you going to report us for a rule which isn't officially stated? So, as you can see the general player does not know about this rule as it isn't stated anywhere. We talked to Drazil in support and asked for 60k comp for his virtual items, Slicey Mike had work so he said he will give it to him tomorrow. Drazil didn't like that and said no. I said ill comp him right now and he said no again basically telling us that he is going through with the report with the intent of getting him banned. It's honestly a joke that he has gone through with this report after saying he will accept comp then deny it and go through with the report wasting his time, our time and the staff member dealing with this case. 

@CarlosADCi tried to solve everything in public 1,i told you taser initiation it's not lethat,if you would understand we didn't had to go to a support case,but since you called me a cunt and you told me that i don't have a social life,here we are,player report

@Drazil Like i said in my first reply i was part of the situation. You think im slicey mike which if you look correctly, my name is Carlos. The bulk of your report is about Slicey Mike's behaviour which you have no evidence for. Also, you brought us to support to discuss the rule "taser initiation". I couldn't find the rule, you couldn't find the rule and the support member also couldn't find the rule. You going to ignore that?

4 hours ago, Drazil said:

@CarlosADCi tried to solve everything in public 1,i told you taser initiation it's not lethat,if you would understand we didn't had to go to a support case,but since you called me a cunt and you told me that i don't have a social life,here we are,player report

Drazil im not being funny right, if we actually said to you, you have no life and stuff the admin "staff on duty" would of told us not to say that. Im not being funny your making every excuse to try and fight this battle we agreed to comp you at the time of the report and you simply declined and put up a player report. The situation is a complete shit show. The rule is not stated from what i can see so i at the time and still now believe ive done nothing wrong. When we were in the room talking i said to you i can't comp you today but will happily do it tomorrow since i had work. You declined that, then my friend said he will come on to comp you straight to away, you declined that. You then said you were going to make a player report which i think is a waste of time for admins since there a more problems to resolve. 

We offered the best thing for you and you declined it simple as, if the admin reads this and believes i should comp you then i shall but we offered you comp of 60k and you declined it. All this is over 60k worth of stuff.

Also to the admin reading this please could you show the rule about taser intiations because i can't see one.

Thanks

@CarlosADCI am pretty sure the support member wrote everything in the support case how good sliceymike attitude was.

@SliceyMike the support member told you that taser initiation it's not lethal and you still believe that you didn't do anything wrong.

3 hours ago, Drazil said:

@CarlosADCI am pretty sure the support member wrote everything in the support case how good sliceymike attitude was.

@SliceyMike the support member told you that taser initiation it's not lethal and you still believe that you didn't do anything wrong.

You still to this day have not provided the rule that i have asked for to back this situation up. Do you read anything that i put?

6 hours ago, Drazil said:

Everyone in that support channel could not find the rule you were referring to. Yes, the support member did say that taser initiation is not full inititation and even though the general player could not find the rule, we agreed to comp you for the 60k worth of Vitems which you asked for. You then denied it because you want people to be banned not because of the attitude. You are known to do shit like this and are just wasting peoples time.

@CarlosADCidk where you heard that from,tell that guy to stop lying to you,i am not trying to get people banned,that's why i even tryed to do it quick in public one and explained your friend that taser initiation it's not lethal but he decides to be toxic and the whole support case aswell.

3 hours ago, Drazil said:

@CarlosADCidk where you heard that from,tell that guy to stop lying to you,i am not trying to get people banned,that's why i even tryed to do it quick in public one and explained your friend that taser initiation it's not lethal but he decides to be toxic and the whole support case aswell.

I have asked you to state the rule 5 times now and it seems your just delaying time for the admins to respond to this post. The rule may be in the police handbook but i simply can not find it on the general rules/altis rules on the forums. We also have been told that comp for police is not neccassary since the gear is free anyway. So please could you tell me what is the 60k comp for.

4 hours ago, Drazil said:

@SliceyMikeits for the Virtual items.....

Right so i have just been talking to an officer and they said theres no need for comp since the items are mainly free. So could you list the things that add up to 60k cause if you have bought 60 donuts, then i think that is ridicolous, i just see this as a waste of time tbh 

Posted (edited)

@SliceyMike this is not a comp request,it's a player report,let's stop arguing here and wait for a response

Edited by Drazil

i will look into this report and make a decision in tomorrow possibly

so it took me a bit less time then espected as i thought there was more text .

anyways i looked at the evidence provided and came to a conclusion.
now i see that no one can find the taser rule but we can all agree that a taser is non lethal there for it does not fall under valid player initiation
Valid Initiation:

• Saying "You will be shot" or "I will kill you" or threatening to knock someone out while holding a lethal firearm while adhering to roleplay standard is valid player initiation.

so yes it was rdm.

from the second video there was no treath to his life and the responds time was way to fast anyways.

if anyone needs a hand with understanding the rules feel free to go to support and contact an ADMIN to get a more clear understanding.

mike will get a warning for rdm.
and dave will get one for
3.1 Player Initiation

player report accepted  and have a nice day