Sign in to follow this  
Caesar

Altis Life Suggestions - New Prestige Perks.

Time Submitted: 10:24:29 PM | 04/29/20
Submitted By: Caesar
Forum ID: 827

What Does Your Suggestion Relate To:
Altis Life Suggestions

Suggestion Title:
New Prestige Perks. 

What Is Your Suggestion:
Currently, there is only one Prestige perk. The grave robber at prestige 5. There currently no point going past that prestige. So here are some more prestige perks!

Mr Upgrade, Prestige 2
    - Reduces the cost to upgrade vehicles by 20%.

The Medic, Prestige 3
- Every new life you spawn in with a medkit.

This would be good because its a suitable perk, that offers no real advantage other then making your life that little bit easier.

The Endurer , Prestige 6
- You can carry an additional 25 weight.

This is a good perk, as if you've got to prestige 6. You've invested a decent amount of time into grinding. So you should be rewarded with something that again, makes your life that little bit better.

The Surviour, Prestige 7
- Spawn in with a Rook , 3 mags and a Backpack.

This would be good, as it offers some legal protection for when you have a new life. This perk shouldn't be added before Prestige 5, as once people unlock Grave Robber, they will use it to steal an early loadout of people, which would affect the community overall.

Mega Mind , Prestige 10 Level 0
- Increases your profession learning speed by 50%.

This is because, by the time you are prestige 10. You kinda deserve to get max professions pretty quick, considering you've grinded them previously 10 times.

• PepeYes 3

36 minutes ago, KyleD said:

Everything except the spawning with a pistol

It's something that a lot of people want implemented as far as I'm aware. The pistol dont bother me too much either.

sounds gucci, but before they add that, they should allow you to get XP from killing people, otherwise some people have no way to gain xp ;-;

12 hours ago, Father boomer said:

sounds gucci, but before they add that, they should allow you to get XP from killing people, otherwise some people have no way to gain xp ;-;

I think everyone has the same options to get xp? It's not really anyones fault but your own that you don't want to take advantage.

Nothing is given for free in this world. If you want something you kinda have to put in the work.

13 hours ago, Father boomer said:

You can, just only in redzones

[Mr Upgrade - Prestige 2] - A YES from me, I feel it as a fair prestige perk and would make some people happy

[The Medic - Prestige 3] - A YES from me, I like this idea a lot because it would make life easier for some people

[The Endurer - Prestige 6] - A YES from me, putting that much time into prestige 6 should let you be rewarded for doing all them xp runs, and should allow you to carry more so you can earn that extra money

[The Survivor - Prestige 7] - A YES from me, I feel that you should only spawn in with the gun and mag loaded in it but no more

[Megamind - Prestige 10] - A NO from me, however I would prefer if it increased by 20 or 30 percent, 50% increase seems a bit to fast for me

Edited by ᵉᵐᵇᵉʳˢ