Don't forget to Donate this month! If we reach of Donation goal of £200 the In-Game bonuses will be enabled :93_punch::96_ok_hand::91_thumbsup:

Quinn

Please Help!

Vek    43

I know I may be a bit late to this thread, and I don't play on the server much at all anymore but maybe you guys should consider switching to Malden? 

Thomas Lubanga    156
1 minute ago, Vek said:

I know I may be a bit late to this thread, and I don't play on the server much at all anymore but maybe you guys should consider switching to Malden? 

Malden has about as much chance to be added as a suggestion using a strawpoll.....

Thanos    167

Malden is not a problem... There is not a problem of Land, but of RP scenario... Thats what is missing...  

and just robbers, not gang members, who can rob anyone, anywhere.... so no protection at all... The first who initiates, can rob the other... and no chance of defence, because of value of life... :D 

Thanos    167

All products and sales, have the same danger of been killed or robbed... there is not climax, at runs.... to have Very Safe, Safe, Hard, Risky and too risky runs. 

The whole thing is a flatline .... on top of climax... or at the bottom... when gamers are not in

Quinn    399

From my knowledge @Thanos

1: Our population went down when Malden Life came out, not saying this is a sole reason but I believe people left for Malden and went back to other servers instead of this one.

2: As @Sig mentioned, rebel life is non existent making it boring for cops so cops left the force and then saw there was nothing to do as rebel and left for a different server.

3: We lost our main developer a few weeks ago because we weren't doing our best to fix the server which I agree with, he is fine to do that. I can only do so much with this tag and unfortunately I haven't been doing enough to focus on player and staff retention.

What we are trying to do to fix this:

1: Try to improve our server so some of those players come back.

2: We are trying our best to make the fairest and most balanced economy which involved changing run routes, vehicle prices, vehicle cargo space, item/drug prices, weapon and license prices etc...

3: Do the best with what we have.

Thanos    167
1 hour ago, Quinn said:

From my knowledge @Thanos

1: Our population went down when Malden Life came out, not saying this is a sole reason but I believe people left for Malden and went back to other servers instead of this one.

2: As @Sig mentioned, rebel life is non existent making it boring for cops so cops left the force and then saw there was nothing to do as rebel and left for a different server.

3: We lost our main developer a few weeks ago because we weren't doing our best to fix the server which I agree with, he is fine to do that. I can only do so much with this tag and unfortunately I haven't been doing enough to focus on player and staff retention.

What we are trying to do to fix this:

1: Try to improve our server so some of those players come back.

2: We are trying our best to make the fairest and most balanced economy which involved changing run routes, vehicle prices, vehicle cargo space, item/drug prices, weapon and license prices etc...

3: Do the best with what we have.

;) I hope it will turn ... ;) fingers cross 

R0WAN    38

Myself and my gang left because there was nothing to do for us except kill cops or havoc.  Made all our money in pretty much 3 days and were left with nothing to do.

Quinn    399
5 hours ago, R0WAN said:

Myself and my gang left because there was nothing to do for us except kill cops or havoc.  Made all our money in pretty much 3 days and were left with nothing to do.

So help us, we need rebels to tell us what they want, do they want end-game or really hard to achieve items like a bigger bank that requires 20+ cops and possibly havoc, do ye want to be able to capture areas like dealers, processors or possibly even cities to give big rewards.

We can't give rebels easy game but we can make it fun and interesting by offering a lot of things to do with correct risk/reward balance.

R0WAN    38
1 hour ago, Quinn said:

So help us, we need rebels to tell us what they want, do they want end-game or really hard to achieve items like a bigger bank that requires 20+ cops and possibly havoc, do ye want to be able to capture areas like dealers, processors or possibly even cities to give big rewards.

We can't give rebels easy game but we can make it fun and interesting by offering a lot of things to do with correct risk/reward balance.

There was no real end game.  Once your gang had the money after a couple of runs there was only really the HM to do.  I haven't been on the server in a bit (was on holiday) but I noticed you changed the economy.  I'll hope on the server and see whats what with that.

I feel the HM needs to be moved,  while a custom HM can be good I feel like this one wasn't that good and really easy for cops.  Source - I cleared the HM building of 3 guys myself while AR cleared the DMT.  The compound in between Kore and Agios is the best place I feel.  It works well for both cops and rebels and has a mix of cqb and long range.  Cops can push put with some nice cover while rebels still have an overview of whats happening if they know what there doing.  

The cop limit to do a HM should also be increased to about 15.  Stops rebel gangs having a easy win with the bare minimum of 10 cops online.     

Capture zones - "Red zones" (RDM Zones) are great, It lets players just go at each other in a gunfight without having to worry about any issues.  By making them capture-able  it also draws players too them.  I suggest having 3 zones with a good custom made area to fight in and once your gang takes the zone you get a reward.  Throwing ideas off the top of my head for rewards but you could have it so guns are 10% cheaper if you own capture point A.  Drug prices go up by a couple thousand if you capture zone B, etc etc.  Also allow cops to go into these capture zones and try take them back from the rebels.  Maybe if cops take them they get a boost to their paycheck.

Events - Admin led events can be a ton of fun.  For example - Admin spawns in and clothes himself as an escaped prisoner.  Admin message goes out to the whole server saying that "there an escaped convict located East of Athria heading up the road towards salt mine.  Capture him and take him back to Athria PD for a cash prize."  Gives players something to do, chase after him, compete with other gangs to get there first and get the prize, that kind of stuff.

I will add I would stay away from AI Events.  They can be a bit iffy and sometimes the AI just wonder off and start to shoot everyone, not a good thing to happen to players, especially new ones.

Havoc and Cops - Having the whole map split down the middle is a sketchy idea tbh.  And only having one entrance is also quite dodgy.   At least you want to have multiply entrances into Havoc land, even if they are gaps in the fences.  It allows people to skip the checkpoint and avoid having to pay tax.  Now there is a risk to it, if caught they could be taken to a Havoc jail and made to serve time, or perhaps a fine is introduced, not the 200K one tho.  Havoc are making millions off of taxing players for boarder passes and then taxes for trucks.  Also not sure if still a thing but the 200K tickets that Havoc members would give out are just stupid, there is no way a new player or  someone who has only done 1 or 2 runs is going to have enough to pay that, it would bankrupt them. And on top of that If you didn't pay the ticket you were executed.  You lose either way.       

Some stuff that I came across when I was in the Police - High ranks not being in patrol channels, not sure if this has been delt with or not but multiply times while playing as cops it was only the lower ranks that were in patrol channels.  The high ranks were in different channels, playing in game doing their own thing and unable to be whispered to.  It was frustrating trying to get back up or call things in.  Understand this was before I went on Holiday and left and it might of been delt with by the COMs.

City capture zones - That's an interesting one, I wouldn't have that as a "Red Zone" as new players will spawn in and get killed, meaning they will leave because they think its an RDM server.  If you make them take a long time to capture and it notifies other gangs I think it could be good.  Just needs  a good reward to go with it.  

Zaros main city -  I understand why you moved the spawn but I don't think it works out.  Its too far from anything, its not got the main road to connect it with everything and it is pretty small.    

New Economy - Doesn't effect any of the rich players.  Rich will stay rich, poor will really have to work for a tenth of the cash.  Just by looking at the stats page leaderboard I can tell you that the new economy wont effect them in the slightest.  To make a level playing field you would have to wipe it all, but that would come at the cost of your player base.  

Gang Bases - They are so fucking OP.  Hands down.  Oil trader compound could be held with 2 good players.  And if Aptitude still have theirs they could probably hold it with 3 players, 2 good.

Edit: Also duping weapons was really easy.  No I didn't dupe weapons but I can let staff know the way in private and they can test if its been fixed or not.

I'l review this once i've played on the server for a couple hours.    

All these are my opinions.  Don't just -1 give feedback

Edited by R0WAN
More things

Quinn    399

@R0WAN

We understand there was no end-game and still isn't really, it's more of a case of "if I make a fuck ton of money, I can buy a jet" but it doesn't really get used as an end-game item at all. We need to work on that, I agree which is why I would love for people to say what they feel and give suggestions instead of just leaving.

The idea for Zaros to be the main city came of the back of trying to be completely unique to any other server, I understand it's not on the MSR but it's not far away either. With what we want to do to Kavala, this change will make a lot more sense.

Let me know what you think, Kavala will become a rebel stronghold with loads of things for rebels to do there. One of the plans was to make each area in or around Kavala capturable and the gang that controls the majority controls Kavala. I only see that one city as a place to be captured, I don't think we should have multiple capturable cities.

Unfortunately I put up a vote about a percentage wipe so players (depending on how much money they have) would get a % taken out of their banks but there was a majority no vote.

Can't comment on Gang Bases, people pay a lot for gang bases and a lot of work is put into them but maybe @Conner Merlin can comment more.

We need Havoc and Police to have a solid grounding of good relationship before we try change things around because at the moment, there is a new peace treaty every 2 days and someone on some side breaks it so once that issue is addressed we can look into being able to dodge the checkpoint or being able to do something that doesn't involve taxes.

Thomas Lubanga    156

@R0WAN

There are many ways to jump the border, helicopters, boat, heck, even cars can jump the border (I won't tell you how though :P)

Also, we don't 'make millions' off of taxes and fines. 75k per HEMTT of illegal items is a pittance to the transporter. Hopping the border can be quite a risk as we normally have an air unit up, patrolling the border, it's up to you to weigh up if it's worth it or not. Remember, everything (Bar masks, Ifrits and silencers) is legal on our territory and we will rarely hand you over to the Police unless they outnumber us massively, even then, we will always try and negotiate for your passage through our border without pursuit.

Mx'y    18

Why dont we make the bank become a more rp-centric focus for both rebels and cops? Move it to telos domes or somewhere interesting where the combat will be diverse and challenging for both parties.

The economy needs addressing  and the entire economy needs to be condensed where 30k is a lot of money making tickets and weapons harder to get but then there should also be a bigger variety and a more fair pricing for rebel gear, especially in the higher end.

APC will need to be intergrated into havoc due to number issues and a sort of story element as havoc took over zaros earlier this week.

R0WAN    38
9 minutes ago, Quinn said:

We understand there was no end-game and still isn't really, it's more of a case of "if I make a fuck ton of money, I can buy a jet" but it doesn't really get used as an end-game item at all.

Yea that's an Item for the really rich/stupid to show off with.  Not really end game.

12 minutes ago, Quinn said:

Let me know what you think, Kavala will become a rebel stronghold with loads of things for rebels to do there. One of the plans was to make each area in or around Kavala capturable and the gang that controls the majority controls Kavala. I only see that one city as a place to be captured, I don't think we should have multiple capturable cities.

Sounds interesting, if you can add a bunch of props to make it a more combat zone instead of a city It really would be a unique feature.  Yea, also no more than Kavala i'd say since it has nothing in it.

14 minutes ago, Quinn said:

Unfortunately I put up a vote about a percentage wipe so players (depending on how much money they have) would get a % taken out of their banks but there was a majority no vote.

Wiping a certain percent will do nothing.  Rich will stay rich and poor will stay poor.  Its all all nothing.

15 minutes ago, Quinn said:

Can't comment on Gang Bases, people pay a lot for gang bases and a lot of work is put into them but maybe @Conner Merlin can comment more.

Understand a lot of work has gone into them but they are really good.  Like really good.  2 men could hold oil trader compound. 

Another thing I'l add.  Was told this by a mate not sure if 100% true.  But is there a 17mill licence for only black guns?

4 minutes ago, ThomasLubanga said:

even cars can jump the border (I won't tell you how though :P)

I know how, its just the average hobo doing his run wont

Quinn    399
54 minutes ago, R0WAN said:

But is there a 17mill licence for only black guns?

Yes there is, it's not used that much, we didn't really do as much as we could with it unfortunately.