If you find any issues or have suggestions for our new theme please contact @Kevin or @Tim

Vek    42

I know I may be a bit late to this thread, and I don't play on the server much at all anymore but maybe you guys should consider switching to Malden? 

1 minute ago, Vek said:

I know I may be a bit late to this thread, and I don't play on the server much at all anymore but maybe you guys should consider switching to Malden? 

Malden has about as much chance to be added as a suggestion using a strawpoll.....

Thanos    120

Malden is not a problem... There is not a problem of Land, but of RP scenario... Thats what is missing...  

and just robbers, not gang members, who can rob anyone, anywhere.... so no protection at all... The first who initiates, can rob the other... and no chance of defence, because of value of life... :D 

Thanos    120

All products and sales, have the same danger of been killed or robbed... there is not climax, at runs.... to have Very Safe, Safe, Hard, Risky and too risky runs. 

The whole thing is a flatline .... on top of climax... or at the bottom... when gamers are not in

Quinn    244

From my knowledge @Thanos

1: Our population went down when Malden Life came out, not saying this is a sole reason but I believe people left for Malden and went back to other servers instead of this one.

2: As @Sig mentioned, rebel life is non existent making it boring for cops so cops left the force and then saw there was nothing to do as rebel and left for a different server.

3: We lost our main developer a few weeks ago because we weren't doing our best to fix the server which I agree with, he is fine to do that. I can only do so much with this tag and unfortunately I haven't been doing enough to focus on player and staff retention.

What we are trying to do to fix this:

1: Try to improve our server so some of those players come back.

2: We are trying our best to make the fairest and most balanced economy which involved changing run routes, vehicle prices, vehicle cargo space, item/drug prices, weapon and license prices etc...

3: Do the best with what we have.

Thanos    120
1 hour ago, Quinn said:

From my knowledge @Thanos

1: Our population went down when Malden Life came out, not saying this is a sole reason but I believe people left for Malden and went back to other servers instead of this one.

2: As @Sig mentioned, rebel life is non existent making it boring for cops so cops left the force and then saw there was nothing to do as rebel and left for a different server.

3: We lost our main developer a few weeks ago because we weren't doing our best to fix the server which I agree with, he is fine to do that. I can only do so much with this tag and unfortunately I haven't been doing enough to focus on player and staff retention.

What we are trying to do to fix this:

1: Try to improve our server so some of those players come back.

2: We are trying our best to make the fairest and most balanced economy which involved changing run routes, vehicle prices, vehicle cargo space, item/drug prices, weapon and license prices etc...

3: Do the best with what we have.

;) I hope it will turn ... ;) fingers cross 

R0WAN    31

Myself and my gang left because there was nothing to do for us except kill cops or havoc.  Made all our money in pretty much 3 days and were left with nothing to do.