Sign in to follow this  
7sheep

Compensation Request - Ethan - 02/16/20 (Altis Life)

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 10:11:56 AM | 02/16/20
Submitted By: 7sheep (1555)

In-Game Name:
Ethan

Steam / Player ID:

Date of Event:
08/17/19

Link to evidence (player report or video):
https://imgur.com/a/vybaGNQ

Details of Event:
After Phoenix 2.0 was released to my knowledge the Prestige system was removed. Those who has purchased the prestige ranks had lost them as well as the money that they had spent on the prestige ranks, which was a lot of ingame money as the prestiges cost upwards of £10 million for each prestige. After returning back to the server after taking some time off and to see that the prestige system was removed, I am wondering if I can have the money for the prestiges refunded back as it was out of my control what happened as well as around £30,000,000 is a lot of money to just have taken away from you.

The screenshot I have linked in the evidence section shows me with the prestige level that gave you the red name. I am not sure which prestige it was but it was around prestige 2 or 3. The screenshot shows me in the steam overlay, proving it is me even though my name in that situation is "The Sun". 7sheep is my steam profile name and the name of this account, that is the account that I purchased the prestige levels with and the account that I lost them due to the servers update. The date in the box above is note exact, Ive only just returned and I do not remember exactly when the server moved to its 2.0 Version.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks - 7sheep/Ethan

Compensation Amount:
Around £30,000,000 to £40,000,000.

Confirmation of legitimacy:
Yes
I understand and agree.

Prestige system isn't removed

those who got money back was more of a refund thing due to the changes in how prestige system works

you will still have ur prestige - you just have to select the name colour in the 'settings tab' on the Y menu

Declined