In-Game Name:
Miri Regev

Steam / Player ID:

Administrator who issued ban:
Fulton

Date of ban:
02/13/20

In your opinion, why were you banned?:
i was banned because of an internet lag and a server lag at the same time which caused some problems in combat, and made people think i was "lagswitching".
i understand that the evidence looks very suspicious but i am clearly still moving in the video and not frozen, which proves that its only connection problems and it wasnt done on purpose.
i have seen videos of other people dying to someone that lagswitched and it doesnt look like the evidence of the cop. (i can provide an example of someone dying to a lagswitch if needed).

What reason was given for your ban?
the reason for my ban was because there was evidence of me lagging in a combat situation which caused some problems and ruined the experience for other players.

i will provide the POV of the player i killed if needed.

Why should you be unbanned?
i think i should be unbanned because i would never use anything that would give me an advantage in game and i really enjoy playing on this server. i think i should be unbanned because even though the evidence is very suspicious, you can clearly see that im still moving and not frozen which proves that i didnt do anything on purpose and it was a connection problem, i have seen videos of people dying to lagswitch and it doesnt look like the video of the player that i killed.
i enjoy playing on this server and i would never break the rules or ruin the experience of others.

i do not have my own POV but i promise i will record EVERYTHING in the future and i will always provide my own POV when im asked to.
i feel like i deserve another chance because i have never broken any rules and i am very sorry that i ruined the cop's experience even though it wasnt on purpose.
i will try to make sure it doesnt happen again and always record when im playing.

What platform / server were you banned on?:
Altis Life

Link to initial report (if applicable):

declined

it was nothing to do with server lag everyone was completely fine except you. The evidence shows lagswitching currently