Aynsleey

Who are you reporting?:
Crawfy

Time/Date of event:
18:30ish 12/02/2020

Rule's Broken:
RDM 1.2

Explain what happened:
A Tiger striped Heli was OAB'ed to leave or be shot down the heli left then landed later on and immediately shot me after getting out

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKr5T-tcnUA

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:
Teddybear

I was told that it was one way initiation if you threaten to shoot down my heli.

Also you never actually even bothered to try and reslove it with me, just put this straight on the forums.

Edited by Crawfy

I will be dealing with this player report. I will allow a further 24 hours of discussion before posting the conclusion. 

@Crawfy I came to support and disputed you in-game and you didn't appear then was told to go to a player report and i was told otherwise that once OAB'ed you must re initiate once you have landed

3 hours ago, Aynsleey said:

@Crawfy I came to support and disputed you in-game and you didn't appear then was told to go to a player report and i was told otherwise that once OAB'ed you must re initiate once you have landed

So what do you want out of this? I wasn't aware of any dispute or that I wasn't allowed to kill you. I was just under the impression considering my life was threatened that I could shoot down the heli.

3.2 Air Vehicle Initiation - Initiating on an air vehicle must be done by following the below: (this does not go under group initiation and is restricted to the air vehicle until it lands and a valid player initiation is made.)
APC & HAVOC: The APC & HAVOC must send a Open Air Broadcast message with clear instructions to leave the air space or land. Failure to comply with the message means the APC or HAVOC can open fire on the helicopter.
Civilian: Three unsuppressed warning shots must be fired to the front of the air vehicle. If the air vehicle lands, you must re-initiate using valid player initiation. Failure to leave the air space means you can open fire on the air vehicle and the people inside can open fire on you.

This is the rule in question. You must re-initiate if the heli has landed. Would you like me to continue the report Aynsleey or continue with the report? Also Crawfy, there is a support case logged, you were disputed and did not show up to support. 

Going to action this report now. Crawfy will be receiving a warning for RDM. As put above, after an OAB or warning shots, you must re-initiate if you land. Also make sure next time you are disputed you go to support and try to resolve the case in order to avoid a situation like this. 

Auctioned and archived.