Ethan Fish

DYN - Dynasty - Open

Name: Mojito

Hours on Arma: idk like 600

Previous Gangs: no good ones

Number of bans: 0

What Country are you from: ENGLAND

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: I would like to join the awesome roleplaying organisation as I, mojito - cousin of epic roleplayer Liam Johnson, am an amazing roleplayer and my favourite snack is fragging hobos and chopping their hatchbacks. I also like to go to cartels to land on the DMTs but I often crash into them :(

why should we accept you into the gang: I once stole an ifrit and killed like 5 people maybe 

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: I am the best roleplayer within the APC, Inspector Liam Johnson.

Name: Sharkyz Also known as {Josh Shark} (Can i have a crisp) 

Hours on Arma: to many

Previous Gangs: Nothing good or heard of

Number of bans: 0 As i am a fat Roleplayer

What Country are you from: Syria

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: Who wouldn't want to join like, come on?

why should we accept you into the gang: Because i have Ready Salted Crisps on my cheese sandwich

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: Number 1 Top RolePlayer In Police/Number 1 Backflipper in the NHS

F*ck ARES

• Like 1

Just now, Sharkyz said:

mate its fire aint it

Add some ham to the sandwich and then your talking

Just now, jamie. said:

nah now u have killed me i hate ham

Just now, jamie. said:

hams haram

Just now, Sharkyz said:

nah now u have killed me i hate ham

Nah whats wrong with ham? slap a huge slice on and it increases the flavour.

1 minute ago, jamie. said:

Nah whats wrong with ham? slap a huge slice on and it increases the flavour.

nah it haram in syria my religion doesnt allow it

1 minute ago, Sharkyz said:

nah it haram in syria my religion doesnt allow it

Ok, big sad.

2 hours ago, Sharkyz said:

Name: Sharkyz Also known as {Josh Shark} (Can i have a crisp) 

Hours on Arma: to many

Previous Gangs: Nothing good or heard of

Number of bans: 0 As i am a fat Roleplayer

What Country are you from: Syria

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: Who wouldn't want to join like, come on?

why should we accept you into the gang: Because i have Ready Salted Crisps on my cheese sandwich

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: Number 1 Top RolePlayer In Police/Number 1 Backflipper in the NHS

F*ck ARES

2 hours ago, Mojito said:

Name: Mojito

Hours on Arma: idk like 600

Previous Gangs: no good ones

What Country are you from: ENGLAND

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: I would like to join the awesome roleplaying organisation as I, mojito - cousin of epic roleplayer Liam Johnson, am an amazing roleplayer and my favourite snack is fragging hobos and chopping their hatchbacks. I also like to go to cartels to land on the DMTs but I often crash into them :(

why should we accept you into the gang: I once stole an ifrit and killed like 5 people maybe 

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: I am the best roleplayer within the APC, Inspector Liam Johnson.

Congratulations you have been accepted! 

Name: Timothy Bowen

Hours on Arma: 1165

Previous Gangs: No major ones

Number of bans: 0 (to my knowledge)

What Country are you from: UK

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: I want to join because you have a lot of members and I want to play with a group of people who are active on the server.

why should we accept you into the gang: i feel that i would be of good use to the gang as i know quiet a lot, have good rp and am decent in combat

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: havoc, nhs

9 minutes ago, Timothy Bowen said:

Name: Timothy Bowen

Hours on Arma: 1165

Previous Gangs: No major ones

Number of bans: 0 (to my knowledge)

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: I want to join because you have a lot of members and I want to play with a group of people who are active on the server.

why should we accept you into the gang: i feel that i would be of good use to the gang as i know quiet a lot, have good rp and am decent in combat

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: havoc, nhs

Congratulations you have been accepted! 

Name: Terry Tibbs

Hours on Arma: 1158

Previous Gangs: BSB and CLO

What Country are you from: Scotland

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: Got a friend who told me to apply as he is part of the gang and it sounded very interesting, besides I always look for a group when playing Altis Life now as playing solo doesn't pay out very well.

why should we accept you into the gang: Got a lot of hours behind arma and I'd say that I'm pretty good at it, can drive, fly etc.

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: no

Just now, DrSloth said:

Name: Terry Tibbs

Hours on Arma: 1158

Previous Gangs: BSB and CLO

What Country are you from: Scotland

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: Got a friend who told me to apply as he is part of the gang and it sounded very interesting, besides I always look for a group when playing Altis Life now as playing solo doesn't pay out very well.

why should we accept you into the gang: Got a lot of hours behind arma and I'd say that I'm pretty good at it, can drive, fly etc.

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: no

Name:  Tyler Bowen/ TB

Hours on Arma: 466

Previous Gangs: None

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: I want to join because I was refereed to the gang by a friend and none of you seem to toxic. I also want to join because i would like to be apart of a big gang lot does some majors every once in a while

why should we accept you into the gang: i think that i would be a good addition to the gang because I have decent rp and I am ok in a fire fight. I'm not completely useless

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: HAVOC

4 hours ago, Tyler Bowen said:

Name:  Tyler Bowen/ TB

Hours on Arma: 466

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: I want to join because I was refereed to the gang by a friend and none of you seem to toxic. I also want to join because i would like to be apart of a big gang lot does some majors every once in a while

why should we accept you into the gang: i think that i would be a good addition to the gang because I have decent rp and I am ok in a fire fight. I'm not completely useless

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: HAVOC

Name: Doritos

Hours on Arma: 1,181

Previous Gangs: SITH, DCB

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: I want to join the gang because i am tired of running solo, i want to join a gang that has active members. I also want to meet new people in the community. I also would like this to be an opportunity to explore more of arma III, as there is always more to learn.

why should we accept you into the gang: I think you should accept me because i am very good at roleplay, and i follow orders well, i am a good shot, although this isnt important. I do not struggle if higher ups tell me to do something, i will do it right away.

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: No

4 hours ago, Doritos said:

Name: Doritos

Hours on Arma: 1,181

Previous Gangs: SITH, DCB

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: I want to join the gang because i am tired of running solo, i want to join a gang that has active members. I also want to meet new people in the community. I also would like this to be an opportunity to explore more of arma III, as there is always more to learn.

why should we accept you into the gang: I think you should accept me because i am very good at roleplay, and i follow orders well, i am a good shot, although this isnt important. I do not struggle if higher ups tell me to do something, i will do it right away.

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: No

Name: Zarnix

Hours on Arma: 1.9k

Number of bans: 2

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: I Would like to join the gang because i can shoot gun, and when i shoot gun i kill people. plus i love to work with guns

why should we accept you into the gang: Top fragger

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: Nah

9 hours ago, Zarnix said:

Name: Zarnix

Hours on Arma: 1.9k

Number of bans: 2

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: I Would like to join the gang because i can shoot gun, and when i shoot gun i kill people. plus i love to work with guns

why should we accept you into the gang: Top fragger

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: Nah

Unfortunately your application has been declined