Ethan Fish

DYN - Dynasty - Open

Dynasty

1111.png

Gang Leaders: Ethan Fish and Nathan Fish

YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED BY ETHAN FISH OR NATHAN FISH

Dynasty is mainly focused around RP. We like to RP a lot with others. We also do quite allot of combat too such as robbing banks, capturing cartels, taking airdrops, getting into gunfights with other gangs E.C.T

Requirements

700+ Hours in Arma

Must understand the server rules

Must be active as much as possible

Must have rebel outpost license 

Have a steady bank balance

Must have played on the server for at least 7 days

Must have good Roleplay

Must have discord and Teamspeak

Must have a working mic

Be able to Speak English

Application

Name:

Hours on Arma:

Previous Gangs:

Number of bans:

What Country are you from:

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words:

why should we accept you into the gang:

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of:

Recruitment status: OPEN

Roster

• Like 1

Name: Matty

Hours on Arma: 2.8k

Previous Gangs: Dk TBH

Number of bans: 1

What Country are you from: Iraq

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: Cause why not, Friendship circling does not exist

why should we accept you into the gang: Cause im welsh, and obese

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: APC

1 minute ago, Matty Ji said:

Name: Matty

Hours on Arma: 2.8k

Previous Gangs: Dk TBH

What Country are you from: Iraq

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: Cause why not, Friendship circling does not exist

why should we accept you into the gang: Cause im welsh, and obese

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: APC

Accepted but only because your a memer

Name: jamie

Hours on Arma: 2600

Previous Gangs: SFG

Number of bans: 0

What Country are you from: England

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: I want to join Dynasty because I believe it is better than SFG and has more mature members in the gang.

why should we accept you into the gang: Because I am top fragger and it is a good gang.

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: No

8 minutes ago, jamie. said:

Name: jamie

Hours on Arma: 2600

Previous Gangs: SFG

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: I want to join Dynasty because I believe it is better than SFG and has more mature members in the gang.

why should we accept you into the gang: Because I am top fragger and it is a good gang.

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: No

Congratulations your application has been Accepted

Name: Conway Kettle

Age: 20 (damn im getting old, remember when i use to apply i was like 15-16 😉 )

Hours on Arma: 9000+

Previous Gangs: FLYLO,TBD,Syndicate

Number of bans: 2 (1 of them was years ago)

What Country are you from: UK

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: There are many reasons why i would like to join Dynasty. First of all i like a lot of the members in Dynasty from when i have met them in and out of game they have all been very nice and amazing to play with. Second of all i am looking for a good gang when it comes to looking after one another and having a good time which i have noticed is key in dynasty as you always having fun. Finally, i was looking forward to a possible merge/ally with Flylo but unfortunately that didn't happen but since that day in my head i was like if anything happened to Flylo or i left i would like to join them as they seem chill and fun.

why should we accept you into the gang: I have great experience overall when it comesto arma 3 RP, may that be assessing a situation, may that be, combat situations and rp situation. Also with my experience i bring great communication skills which is key in all types of situations. And finally i know/play with a few of the members from Dynasty and always have a laugh and have good chemistry which also helps in day to day situations.

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: NHS

3 hours ago, TV_Conway Kettle said:

Name: Conway Kettle

Age: 20 (damn im getting old, remember when i use to apply i was like 15-16 😉 )

Hours on Arma: 9000+

Previous Gangs: FLYLO,TBD,Syndicate

Number of bans: 2 (1 of them was years ago)

What Country are you from: UK

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: There are many reasons why i would like to join Dynasty. First of all i like a lot of the members in Dynasty from when i have met them in and out of game they have all been very nice and amazing to play with. Second of all i am looking for a good gang when it comes to looking after one another and having a good time which i have noticed is key in dynasty as you always having fun. Finally, i was looking forward to a possible merge/ally with Flylo but unfortunately that didn't happen but since that day in my head i was like if anything happened to Flylo or i left i would like to join them as they seem chill and fun.

why should we accept you into the gang: I have great experience overall when it comesto arma 3 RP, may that be assessing a situation, may that be, combat situations and rp situation. Also with my experience i bring great communication skills which is key in all types of situations. And finally i know/play with a few of the members from Dynasty and always have a laugh and have good chemistry which also helps in day to day situations.

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: NHS

On 1/29/2020 at 12:34 AM, Ethan Fish said:

Name: Harvey

Hours on Arma: 1.5k

Previous Gangs: Kettle Krew, TBD, Flylo

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: Well, my old gang is dead because they all moved to anzus and my good friend conway has recently joined and he has told me to apply because apparently you are all cool guys to chill and frag people with.

why should we accept you into the gang: Well i have no life so i pretty much play every day for many hours if i can be in the mood, plus i dont cry over dying so im pretty chill and not toxic and if you really wanted too you can bait me out because i dont give a fuck.

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: Nada

Name: Lewis

Hours on Arma: 1.4k

Previous Gangs: Kettle Krew, SKENG/Clarity,  Flylo OG, Flylo Remake

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: Because Flylo is dead gang and i am bored so please help, i am also top ruleplayer meaning i follow the rules, i am also good friends with Mr Conway Kettle who is top top fragger, and rich so i want his money, jk but i am looking for a group to chill with tbh 

why should we accept you into the gang: Because i have no life as expected as you can tell as i have 120 hours in past two weeks feelsbadman, Don't judge me lul, i can put a lot of time into the gang and i am pretty chill unless if i am bored i can be abit annoying, 

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of; N/A

4 minutes ago, .Lewis said:

Name: Lewis

Hours on Arma: 1.4k

Previous Gangs: Kettle Krew, SKENG/Clarity,  Flylo OG, Flylo Remake

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: Because Flylo is dead gang and i am bored so please help, i am also top ruleplayer meaning i follow the rules, i am also good friends with Mr Conway Kettle who is top top fragger, and rich so i want his money, jk but i am looking for a group to chill with tbh 

why should we accept you into the gang: Because i have no life as expected as you can tell as i have 120 hours in past two weeks feelsbadman, Don't judge me lul, i can put a lot of time into the gang and i am pretty chill unless if i am bored i can be abit annoying, 

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of; N/A

Name:Dixxy

Hours on Arma:276(176 on phoenix)

Previous Gangs:Flylo, To Be Decided, Syndicate

Number of bans:0

What Country are you from:UK

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words:My bezzie mate conway is in it and i have more than just time to burn also the last gang i was in (flylo) died pretty quick and im looking for something that might not die so quick

why should we accept you into the gang:Conway is my dad

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of:nope

4 hours ago, Billy The Kid said:

Name:Dixxy

Hours on Arma:276(176 on phoenix)

Previous Gangs:Flylo, To Be Decided, Syndicate

Number of bans:0

What Country are you from:UK

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words:My bezzie mate conway is in it and i have more than just time to burn also the last gang i was in (flylo) died pretty quick and im looking for something that might not die so quick

why should we accept you into the gang:Conway is my dad

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of:nope

Name: Dovydas

Hours on Arma: 911

Previous Gangs: ARCUS & BSB (One was my own gang CLO but died quickly).

What Country are you from: Lithuania

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: I was told by a friend that I should make an application, he explained to me what you do and what it's like being a member of this gang and I thought to myself I'd give it a try. Plus I'm looking for a group of people to play with since I'm solo once again, after coming back from inactivity.

why should we accept you into the gang: I believe I could be of use within the organisation & provide some of my skill sets towards making it better.

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: No. (Was AMS (Old NHS) An NHS a while back, also was APC a long time ago).

1 hour ago, J a x said:

Name: Dovydas

Hours on Arma: 911

Previous Gangs: ARCUS & BSB (One was my own gang CLO but died quickly).

What Country are you from: Lithuania

Why you want to join the gang - at least 40 words: I was told by a friend that I should make an application, he explained to me what you do and what it's like being a member of this gang and I thought to myself I'd give it a try. Plus I'm looking for a group of people to play with since I'm solo once again, after coming back from inactivity.

why should we accept you into the gang: I believe I could be of use within the organisation & provide some of my skill sets towards making it better.

Are you part of any other factions on the server such as Havoc, Police or NHS. If yes state which one you are part of: No. (Was AMS (Old NHS) An NHS a while back, also was APC a long time ago).