Sign in to follow this  
Obsidian

Social Media & Content

Hello all, 

On the social media side of things, I now have access and will be posting (hopefully) everyday on Twitter. This means that I'll need content, your content; that showcases and gives potential new players insight to the community here at PhoenixRP. 

In return for content used, I've been given the go ahead by @Zinner to provide people with rewards. This will come in the form of in-game cash:

• If a post includes your Images, you will receive 500k and,
  • If a post includes your clips (10-15 seconds), you will receive 1M

I will note down each person as I make the tweets to ensure that you receive your incentive (so you won't be forgotten!) So, let's get some pictures and short clips sent in (just drop them as a reply to this thread).

Lastly, I'd like to provide an interactive Twitter platform for the PhoenixRP and ArmA 3 audiences. It would be incredible if we could get some community members following PhoenixRP to develop interactions, conversations and if you keep an eye out, perhaps some Twitter-specific competitions! ?

Thank you, ?

If you have any suggestions regarding the way we handle our Social Media platforms, please don't hesitate to PM me.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Cobra The OG said:

Nice to see they got the right person for the job. I think this will work well for sure. 

Thank you for your kind words. ?

Keep these images coming, I've got lots of posts in the pipeline.

On 12/14/2019 at 1:05 AM, ? ?????? ? said:

You still owe me HAVOC money, how can you be trusted to pay hmmm :)

Still Missing my officer of the week too 

• Confused 1

On 12/13/2019 at 10:20 PM, Obsidian said:

Hello all, 

On the social media side of things, I now have access and will be posting (hopefully) everyday on Twitter. This means that I'll need content, your content; that showcases and gives potential new players insight to the community here at PhoenixRP. 

In return for content used, I've been given the go ahead by @Zinner to provide people with rewards. This will come in the form of in-game cash:

• If a post includes your Images, you will receive 500k and,
  • If a post includes your clips (10-15 seconds), you will receive 1M

I will note down each person as I make the tweets to ensure that you receive your incentive (so you won't be forgotten!) So, let's get some pictures and short clips sent in (just drop them as a reply to this thread).

Lastly, I'd like to provide an interactive Twitter platform for the PhoenixRP and ArmA 3 audiences. It would be incredible if we could get some community members following PhoenixRP to develop interactions, conversations and if you keep an eye out, perhaps some Twitter-specific competitions! ?

Thank you, ?

If you have any suggestions regarding the way we handle our Social Media platforms, please don't hesitate to PM me.

is glitching into a chimney a worthy image x

5 minutes ago, Bandit said:

is glitching into a chimney a worthy image x

Depends. Are you dressed in red and is it around Christmas time?

3 hours ago, Obsidian said:

Depends. Are you dressed in red and is it around Christmas time?

no twas yesterday